Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just who is in charge of player recruitment? 00:53 - Feb 13 with 4003 viewsVinnie

Who's been doing this over the last three years or so?
Just who is in charge of player recruitment? on 07:56 - Feb 13 with 3901 viewsJFSwan

The scout department and the chairman, with a final yes/no from the manager. I think
Just who is in charge of player recruitment? on 08:54 - Feb 13 with 3839 viewsawayjack

Chairman as self proclaimed DOF since appointing Monk.
Just who is in charge of player recruitment? on 09:09 - Feb 13 with 3807 viewsNeath_Jack

Nirvana and magicdaps10.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Just who is in charge of player recruitment? on 09:20 - Feb 13 with 3784 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Same person who draws the half time flyer, they use the same tombola.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Just who is in charge of player recruitment? on 09:26 - Feb 13 with 3764 viewspikeypaul

Swanseacityx

or

LoveSwanseaCity
[Post edited 13 Feb 2018 9:28]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Just who is in charge of player recruitment? on 09:44 - Feb 13 with 3725 viewsTheResurrection

Just who is in charge of player recruitment? on 09:09 - Feb 13 by Neath_Jack

Nirvana and magicdaps10.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Just who is in charge of player recruitment? on 10:26 - Feb 13 with 3670 viewsVinnie

Just who is in charge of player recruitment? on 08:54 - Feb 13 by awayjack

Chairman as self proclaimed DOF since appointing Monk.

Thanks for the reply,that answer would bloody well explain it then.
Just who is in charge of player recruitment? on 10:34 - Feb 13 with 3656 viewsTheResurrection

Just who is in charge of player recruitment? on 10:26 - Feb 13 by Vinnie

Thanks for the reply,that answer would bloody well explain it then.

You went to all that trouble just to be as pathetic as that.

Get away..... GWAN!!!

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Login to get fewer ads

Just who is in charge of player recruitment? on 11:39 - Feb 13 with 3550 viewsPrivate_Partz

Just who is in charge of player recruitment? on 07:56 - Feb 13 by JFSwan

The scout department and the chairman, with a final yes/no from the manager. I think

I think it is optimistic to say the manager has the final say. They are not here long enough for that. I doubt it is the case anyway. We have been at pains to point out we are employing 'coaches' lately suggesting little input in recruitment and adopting a continental style.
Frankie said he was used to working under such a system when admitting Jenkins would go weeks without speaking to him.
I notice it has gone a bit quiet on that front when it comes to Carlos though.
Hopefully we will return to having people with a football knowledge and background making such decisions. The Manager is then fully involved and really has the final say.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Just who is in charge of player recruitment? on 11:55 - Feb 13 with 3520 viewsTom1912

Huw Jenkins has been in charge of it pretty much since they took over the club from Petty.
Just who is in charge of player recruitment? on 12:03 - Feb 13 with 3505 viewsNeath_Jack

Just who is in charge of player recruitment? on 11:55 - Feb 13 by Tom1912

Huw Jenkins has been in charge of it pretty much since they took over the club from Petty.

And in the interest of balance and fairness, we have had some truly magnificent players in amongst that lot, some of our all time greats in fact. We have signed some dross as well, but what team hasn't?

And to confirm, I want Jenkins out, but only for the deceitful way he sold our club, not for the transfer dealings he's signed off on.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Just who is in charge of player recruitment? on 12:14 - Feb 13 with 3475 viewsTom1912

Just who is in charge of player recruitment? on 12:03 - Feb 13 by Neath_Jack

And in the interest of balance and fairness, we have had some truly magnificent players in amongst that lot, some of our all time greats in fact. We have signed some dross as well, but what team hasn't?

And to confirm, I want Jenkins out, but only for the deceitful way he sold our club, not for the transfer dealings he's signed off on.

Well, you don’t go from the bottom of League 2, to the PL with a League scup final and top half finished without making some brilliant signings along the way. And we certainly have-Britton, Rangel, Scotland, Williams, Bodde, Pratley, Dyer, Sinclair to name a few. Yes there were mistakes along the way but they have only started to prove costly over the last 2-3 years. I think it’s clear now we need a stronger recruitment network to support PL football, especially on big money signings. Only so long you can survive on spending £10m+ on players then sending them out on loan when they don’t work.
N/A. on 01:38 - Feb 14 with 3186 viewsHuw57

Just who is in charge of player recruitment? on 11:39 - Feb 13 by Private_Partz

I think it is optimistic to say the manager has the final say. They are not here long enough for that. I doubt it is the case anyway. We have been at pains to point out we are employing 'coaches' lately suggesting little input in recruitment and adopting a continental style.
Frankie said he was used to working under such a system when admitting Jenkins would go weeks without speaking to him.
I notice it has gone a bit quiet on that front when it comes to Carlos though.
Hopefully we will return to having people with a football knowledge and background making such decisions. The Manager is then fully involved and really has the final say.

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 6:08]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

Just who is in charge of player recruitment? on 03:09 - Feb 14 with 3156 viewsLeonWasGod

Just who is in charge of player recruitment? on 12:03 - Feb 13 by Neath_Jack

Spot on, both points.
Just who is in charge of player recruitment? on 05:46 - Feb 14 with 3121 viewsLoyal

Just who is in charge of player recruitment? on 07:56 - Feb 13 by JFSwan

Bloody hell man.
Scouting ?
Not.
It's all Jenkins manager has fck all to say about it.

WE EMPLOY AGENTS TO SOURCE PLAYERS !
[Post edited 14 Feb 2018 5:47]

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024