Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Relegation Battle - Remaining Fixtures for all 10 teams 12:19 - Feb 13 with 6174 viewsBarryTownSwam

BRIGHTON

HOME
Swans
Arsenal
Leicester
Huddersfield
Spurs
Man Utd

AWAY
Everton
Man C
Palace
Burnley
Liverpool

–––––––––––––––––––––

CRYSTAL PALACE

HOME
Spurs
Man U
Liverpool
Brighton
Leicester
West Brom

AWAY
Chelsea
Huddersfield
Bournemouth
Watford
Stoke

––––––––––––––––––––––-

HUDDERSFIELD

HOME
Man U
Swans
Watford
Palace
Everton
Man C

AWAY
West Brom
Spurs
Chelsea
Newcastle
Brighton
Arsenal

–––––––––––––––––––––––––––

NEWCASTLE

HOME

Southampton
Huddersfield
Arsenal
West Brom
Chelsea

AWAY
Bournemouth
Liverpool
Spurs
Leicester
Everton
Watford

––––––––––––––––––––––––-

SOUTHAMPTON

HOME
Stoke
Chelsea
Bournemouth
Man C

AWAY
Burnley
Newcastle
Swans
West Ham
Arsenal
Leicester
Everton

––––––––––––––––––––––––––

STOKE

HOME
Man C
Everton
Spurs
Burnley
Palace

AWAY
Leicester
Southampton
Arsenal
West Ham
Liverpool
Swans

–––––––––––––––––––––––––-

SWANS

HOME
West Ham
Southampton
Everton
Chelsea
Stoke

AWAY
Brighton
Huddersfield
Man U
West Brom
Man C
Bournemouth

––––––––––––––––––––––––––

WATFORD

HOME
Everton
West Brom
Bournemouth
Burnley
Palace
Newcastle

AWAY
Arsenal
Liverpool
Huddersfield
Spurs
Man Utd

––––––––––––––––––––––––

WEST BROM

HOME
Huddersfield
Leicester
Burnley
Swans
Liverpool
Spurs

AWAY
Watford
Bournemouth
Man Utd
Newcastle
Palace

––––––––––––––––––––––––

WEST HAM

HOME
Burnley
Man Utd
Stoke
Man C
Everton

AWAY
Liverpool
Swans
Southampton
Chelsea
Arsenal
Leicester

It’s in our own hands ......
COYS

Relegation Battle - Remaining Fixtures for all 10 teams on 17:41 - Feb 13 with 1317 viewsmax936

No disrespect intended but I hate seeing lists, as no one can predict what'll happen, look at those two results on Sunday for example, lost of twists and turns yet, we've just got to concentrate on ourselves as a team and as a fan base and get as many pts on the board as we can and hope it'll be enough, we could well need over 40pts this season such as it is with the 10 clubs from midway down.

Just my humble opinion though.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Relegation Battle - Remaining Fixtures for all 10 teams on 15:28 - Feb 14 with 1177 viewsTheResurrection

Relegation Battle - Remaining Fixtures for all 10 teams on 13:06 - Feb 13 by TheResurrection

So without adding them up and guessing.

That would be West Brom, Huddersfield, Stoke, Brighton and Southampton

Encouraging set of remaining fixtures though.

Gracenote have the same 5 in the mix as me.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Relegation Battle - Remaining Fixtures for all 10 teams on 15:41 - Feb 14 with 1165 viewsDewi1jack

Relegation Battle - Remaining Fixtures for all 10 teams on 15:16 - Feb 13 by Oldjack

three years on the trot we've been in this situation ,presuming we stay up yet again ,it's a got to stop or down we will go

Can't disagree with that.
Sunderland, Wigan and a few others are proof of that.
Wigan also showed with a bit of fight, you can do the great escape even leaving it late.

Our boys are showing fight under CC.
Sort of the all for one spirit that served us well in our first couple of seasons up.
They're overpaid pansies/ useless bags of sh1te in some peoples books, but if they're giving their all for our club and the shirt then fine, that's all we can ask for.
And playing as a TEAM, we're showing the pundits up to be as knowledgeable as a dead slug.
Again!

Loud and proud until the end of the season.
We stay up and we can laugh at our Eastern cousins blowing a play off scenario again.
Keep the faith.

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Relegation Battle - Remaining Fixtures for all 10 teams on 15:42 - Feb 14 with 1165 viewsAkinfenwa

One game at a time. We can enjoy this weekend but Brighton is Huge.
Relegation Battle - Remaining Fixtures for all 10 teams on 15:54 - Feb 14 with 1155 viewsSwansea93

Relegation Battle - Remaining Fixtures for all 10 teams on 17:26 - Feb 13 by sainthelens

Baggies, Palace and Huddersfield for me. But would give a kidney for us to relegate Stoke last game.

Then pick up Allen on the cheap.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Relegation Battle - Remaining Fixtures for all 10 teams on 17:33 - Feb 14 with 1120 viewsDewi1jack

Relegation Battle - Remaining Fixtures for all 10 teams on 15:54 - Feb 14 by Swansea93

Then pick up Allen on the cheap.

Shaqiri and Bojan as well.

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024