Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sacking with a difference... 12:22 - Feb 13 with 4300 viewsJethroJack

Pardew's still employed (for now), but the Baggies have "sacked" their Chairman & Chief Executive (both on gardening leave).
Sacking with a difference... on 13:08 - Feb 13 with 4122 viewsswanforthemoney

Surely they are as good as down now.

I stand in the North Stand

Sacking with a difference... on 15:00 - Feb 13 with 3837 viewskarnataka

Sacking with a difference... on 13:08 - Feb 13 by swanforthemoney

Surely they are as good as down now.

With their poor GD, they are effectively 8 points from safety now with 12 games to go. Can't see them overtaking 3 teams so I think they definitely put one foot in one of the relegation places last night.
Sacking with a difference... on 15:47 - Feb 13 with 3745 viewsLandore_Jack

Pardew will be sacked next.

#backtojack

Sacking with a difference... on 15:54 - Feb 13 with 3729 viewswestside

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/west-brom-pardew-s
Sacking with a difference... on 16:11 - Feb 13 with 3679 viewsLandore_Jack

Sacking with a difference... on 15:54 - Feb 13 by westside

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/west-brom-pardew-s

Interesting.....

Why oh why?
It would appear Lai has pulled the trigger on Williams and Goodman over the decision to sack Tony Pulis.

Not because they left it so long, more because they - Williams in particular - recommended it in the first place.

Alan Pardew’s results have done them no favours either. Had he made the same positive impact as at other clubs we wouldn’t be here now.

#backtojack

Sacking with a difference... on 18:01 - Feb 13 with 3456 viewsJethroJack

Sacking with a difference... on 15:00 - Feb 13 by karnataka

With their poor GD, they are effectively 8 points from safety now with 12 games to go. Can't see them overtaking 3 teams so I think they definitely put one foot in one of the relegation places last night.

Worst still...11 games to go.
Sacking with a difference... on 19:04 - Feb 13 with 3316 viewssainthelens

Honestly thought they were hitting form few weeks ago, but they just can't score goals. Sturridge now injured and that Bute facing a ban.... chairman sacked....all in all their gonners. Tho they may nick a win against fellow strugglers to do us a favour be good.
Sacking with a difference... on 09:31 - Feb 14 with 2924 viewsAkinfenwa

Sacking with a difference... on 19:04 - Feb 13 by sainthelens

Honestly thought they were hitting form few weeks ago, but they just can't score goals. Sturridge now injured and that Bute facing a ban.... chairman sacked....all in all their gonners. Tho they may nick a win against fellow strugglers to do us a favour be good.

This has to be down to the failed gamble on Sturridge.
Login to get fewer ads

Sacking with a difference... on 10:19 - Feb 14 with 2861 viewssainthelens

Sacking with a difference... on 09:31 - Feb 14 by Akinfenwa

This has to be down to the failed gamble on Sturridge.

Sturridge must have passed a medical ( unbelievable I know), I think they are just planning for next season....clean slate. But the owners gotta take same amount of blame would of thought.
Sacking with a difference... on 11:18 - Feb 14 with 2798 viewswaynekerr55

Sacking with a difference... on 10:19 - Feb 14 by sainthelens

Sturridge must have passed a medical ( unbelievable I know), I think they are just planning for next season....clean slate. But the owners gotta take same amount of blame would of thought.

Sturridge's injury woes lead back to the 'well travelled' and 'intellectual' Roy Hodgson. He fúcked Sturridge up good and proper, and when questioned on it his reply was "explosive players don't need more recovery time"

I don't think Klopp's methods have helped him either. It's a shame as it appears another talented footballer's career is down the pan because of the incompetence of head coaches and managers running players ragged in the name of "character building" or "cos it didn't do any harm in my day"

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024