Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Same old England 19:51 - Feb 13 with 2708 viewstrampie

How does the rest of that chant go now ?, same old England always ............. hmm

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/rugby-union/43046791

Anglo Saxon NZer tmo is it ?, if so why not appoint a Maori or Aborigine or a Celt ?

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Same old England on 20:09 - Feb 13 with 2679 viewsdickythorpe

There is more money to be made from a rematch trample.........
Same old England on 20:10 - Feb 13 with 2674 viewsDarran

England didn’t cheat though.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Same old England on 20:19 - Feb 13 with 2661 viewsdickythorpe

A conspiracy theorist told me the RFU are so profitable that all decisions always go Englands way. They announced today that top tier tickets for the all blacks game in Nov are £195!!!!! Money machines always win.
An apology after for wrong decisions but what can be done? Unless a rematch........ More money from a money machine that people willingly in England feed
Same old England on 20:49 - Feb 13 with 2625 viewstrampie

Same old England on 20:10 - Feb 13 by Darran

England didn’t cheat though.

Do you know the workings of the English ?, they put 16 men on the pitch in the World cup they won and employed every big shot lawyer they could as they knew they should have been kicked out [it was not an accident], the authorities could not afford to take them on/did not want the bad press, in the round ball version their World cup was known as the robbery of the century.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

Same old England on 20:51 - Feb 13 with 2618 viewsDarran

Same old England on 20:49 - Feb 13 by trampie

Do you know the workings of the English ?, they put 16 men on the pitch in the World cup they won and employed every big shot lawyer they could as they knew they should have been kicked out [it was not an accident], the authorities could not afford to take them on/did not want the bad press, in the round ball version their World cup was known as the robbery of the century.

Oh I see I thought we were talking about the TMO decision.
Silly me eh?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Same old England on 20:51 - Feb 13 with 2618 viewsLeonWasGod

Same old England on 20:49 - Feb 13 by trampie

At least you're not bitter
Same old England on 20:57 - Feb 13 with 2596 viewsmax936

I see that Farrell for the elbow nor Hartley for spitting have been sighted.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Same old England on 20:59 - Feb 13 with 2591 viewstrampie

Same old England on 20:51 - Feb 13 by Darran

Oh I see I thought we were talking about the TMO decision.
Silly me eh?

You clearly don't know the workings of such people, what's giving expensive handbags to wives got to do with football ?

They will be insisting next that when Welsh teams play English teams that all the officials are English........................................oh wait a minute, that's been done hasn't it...hmm

Login to get fewer ads

Same old England on 11:55 - Feb 14 with 2450 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

I thought rugby was supposed to be an example to football in terms of protecting referees, yet our national media has hounded a referee over one possible mistake.

I'd be embarrassed if I was a Welsh rugby fan.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Same old England on 12:02 - Feb 14 with 2439 viewsMo_Wives

Same old England on 20:59 - Feb 13 by trampie

You clearly don't know the workings of such people, what's giving expensive handbags to wives got to do with football ?

They will be insisting next that when Welsh teams play English teams that all the officials are English........................................oh wait a minute, that's been done hasn't it...hmm

Leave my handbags out of this.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Same old England on 12:14 - Feb 14 with 2416 viewsmajorraglan

Same old England on 11:55 - Feb 14 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I thought rugby was supposed to be an example to football in terms of protecting referees, yet our national media has hounded a referee over one possible mistake.

Saw some stuff on Walesonline about it being a mistake, at the end of the day it’s a game and as disappointed as I am about losing, it’s time to put this behind us and move on. From what I saw, Wales were under the cosh for a lot of the game and their excellent defence saved the day. There’s a World Cup next year, that should be the focus of their endeavours and losing a game against England will hopefully help them identify their deficiencies and be stronger next year.
Same old England on 12:20 - Feb 14 with 2409 viewsFlashberryjack

Same old England on 11:55 - Feb 14 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Nobody is hounding the referee, they're just asking how the TMO disallowed the try when everyone that saw it in slow motion could see that it was a try, I don't think that's nothing to be embarrassed about.

Can you imagine the media furor had it been the other way about.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Same old England on 12:42 - Feb 14 with 2389 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Nobody’s mentioned the referee. There was no chance he could make the call so he correctly referred it to the TMO. Good refereeing.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Same old England on 14:31 - Feb 14 with 2306 viewstrampie

Alain Rolland is said to have phoned the Welsh on behalf of World rugby to say there had been a terrible mistake.

You could not make it up could you, Alain Rolland.

Same old England on 16:18 - Feb 14 with 2236 viewsswanforthemoney

Same old England on 14:31 - Feb 14 by trampie

Alain Rolland is said to have phoned the Welsh on behalf of World rugby to say there had been a terrible mistake.

Same old English, always winning

I stand in the North Stand

Same old England on 16:19 - Feb 14 with 2235 viewsoldcob

Same old England on 14:31 - Feb 14 by trampie

Now there needs to be an enquiry into why the TMO got it wrong. After all, it wasn't a difficult decision to make with the technology available to him.
Same old England on 16:48 - Feb 14 with 2204 viewsbuilthjack

Same old England on 20:19 - Feb 13 by dickythorpe

A conspiracy theorist told me the RFU are so profitable that all decisions always go Englands way. They announced today that top tier tickets for the all blacks game in Nov are £195!!!!! Money machines always win.
An apology after for wrong decisions but what can be done? Unless a rematch........ More money from a money machine that people willingly in England feed

Who's stupid enough to pay almost 200 smackeroonies to watch a friendly against a team they play every year?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Same old England on 18:06 - Feb 14 with 2160 viewsImAlrightJack

Same old England on 16:18 - Feb 14 by swanforthemoney

Same old English, always winning

.... and Same Old English, always arrogant no matter who they beat.

Just a bunch of jumped up public schoolboy snobs playing rugby thanks to rich parents forcing it on them.
Same old England on 18:09 - Feb 14 with 2152 viewsmonmouth

Same old England on 16:48 - Feb 14 by builthjack

Who's stupid enough to pay almost 200 smackeroonies to watch a friendly against a team they play every year?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Same old England on 19:41 - Feb 14 with 2098 viewsswanforthemoney

Same old England on 18:06 - Feb 14 by ImAlrightJack

.... and Same Old English, always arrogant no matter who they beat.

Just a bunch of jumped up public schoolboy snobs playing rugby thanks to rich parents forcing it on them.

Which Public schools did Mike Brown and Jack Nowell go to ?

I stand in the North Stand

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024