Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Has anybody been to a Spanish cup final? 20:27 - Feb 13 with 2405 viewsswanskid95

In Madrid for my birthday in April which falls on the same day as the Spanish cup final in Madrid, i really want to get tickets under 150 euros preferably, does anybody know if it's even possible to get tickets without being a member of Barcelona or Sevilla?
Has anybody been to a Spanish cup final? on 21:23 - Feb 13 with 2368 viewsmarchamjack

No. But my friend was on holiday in the Costas back in the day and Forest were playing Hamburg in the European Cup final in Madrid and his old man took him along, pay on the door. Different times!

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

Has anybody been to a Spanish cup final? on 22:07 - Feb 13 with 2315 viewscentrestandswan

Doubt you would get a ticket , tried to see Barca in a top league match years ago with no luck, better luck with Athletico v Tenerife a few years before.

Poll: Will we be relegated ?

Has anybody been to a Spanish cup final? on 22:20 - Feb 13 with 2284 viewsAguycalledJack

See if you can get in touch with messa via social media.

Long shot but you never know.
Has anybody been to a Spanish cup final? on 22:44 - Feb 13 with 2263 viewsPacemaker

It didn't sell out last season due to high prices, it is in the new Athletico stadium I don't think you will have a problem buying directly from either side on their web sites.

Tickets are going to be cheaper this year in the hope of filling the stadium. Dont buy through the ticket agencies they are rip offs.

Life is an adventure or nothing at all.

Has anybody been to a Spanish cup final? on 22:49 - Feb 13 with 2255 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

No.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Has anybody been to a Spanish cup final? on 16:36 - Feb 14 with 2084 viewsAkinfenwa

Email the Hotel you are staying.

We stayed in Madrid a few years back and they got us 2 tickets for a league match.

We paid €90 each for Real Madrid Vs Ath Bilbao.

Worth a try.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024