Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
RIP Flawless 06:23 - Feb 14 with 21503 viewsSwanjaxs

Not looking good 😢

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

RIP Flawless on 20:51 - Feb 15 with 2911 viewsNeath_Jack

RIP Flawless on 20:43 - Feb 15 by jackrabbit

IT wasn't a complaint, it was an observation, and my reaction to the observation. I was contributing my own experience to the debate....and offering beneficial information to anybody who might be interested. Some of you blokes are not happy unless you're criticising and condemning others.

I didn't say you that did complain my friend.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

RIP Flawless on 20:52 - Feb 15 with 2904 viewsNeath_Jack

RIP Flawless on 20:49 - Feb 15 by Swanjaxs

Well said mate 👏

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.

RIP Flawless on 20:56 - Feb 15 with 2862 viewspikeypaul

Started off with £10 monthly for a few months but now 3 months into a 6 month sub for £42.

If it goes down now and then I do not mind it's still amazing value and picture quality.

[Post edited 15 Feb 2018 20:58]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

RIP Flawless on 21:45 - Feb 15 with 2830 viewsjedijack

RIP Flawless on 20:52 - Feb 15 by Neath_Jack

He made a good point.

Many people are not getting much of a service with flawless at the moment. Me included.

I am giving it a go this last few days after they apparently made some changes to my account but it's no better than the £30pa provider that ePaul has mentioned recently. And that's not fantastic.
RIP Flawless on 21:53 - Feb 15 with 2816 viewsNeath_Jack

RIP Flawless on 21:45 - Feb 15 by jedijack

He made a good point.

Many people are not getting much of a service with flawless at the moment. Me included.

I am giving it a go this last few days after they apparently made some changes to my account but it's no better than the £30pa provider that ePaul has mentioned recently. And that's not fantastic.

No he didn't.

Firstly he assumed i was saying that he was complaining, which i didn't. Secondly, he's offering to link people to a more expensive service provider, who will inevitably go tits up as well.

I've got a close to 3 year old box which hasn't been able to update to Kodi updates for a good while now as it's too old, i haven't got a VPN and am on Virgin, and Flawless works flawlessly for 99% of the month. I've missed one evenings worth of games in over a month. Not bad for a tenner is it.

RIP Flawless on 21:57 - Feb 15 with 2809 viewsswans11

RIP Flawless on 09:25 - Feb 14 by Jango

It’s been the obvious solution for a few years yet nothing is being done. So frustrating that my brother can watch swans from Boston without illegally streaming yet I can’t from home.

use your brothers login use dns or vpn and you can also watch the games here. I have access to nbc and nbc passwords and I use with dns not had problem all year as they technically legal streams.

as for the iptv a lot of suppliers had problems the servers they all use blocked all access and cut them off due to copyright.
[Post edited 15 Feb 2018 22:51]
RIP Flawless on 22:19 - Feb 15 with 2785 viewsjedijack

RIP Flawless on 21:53 - Feb 15 by Neath_Jack

No he didn't.

Firstly he assumed i was saying that he was complaining, which i didn't. Secondly, he's offering to link people to a more expensive service provider, who will inevitably go tits up as well.

I've got a close to 3 year old box which hasn't been able to update to Kodi updates for a good while now as it's too old, i haven't got a VPN and am on Virgin, and Flawless works flawlessly for 99% of the month. I've missed one evenings worth of games in over a month. Not bad for a tenner is it.

You inferred he was complaining with your 'brass neck' comment. Well that's how I read it anyway.

Not sure what relevance your ancient android box has here to be fair. I don't have a problem with any of my hardware, all other IPTV works fine, flawless doesn't. I'm not the only one.

It's only fair this thread is balanced on opinion, flawless seems like pot luck at the moment. Either great service, or very little service.
RIP Flawless on 22:24 - Feb 15 with 2782 viewsjackrabbit

RIP Flawless on 20:51 - Feb 15 by Neath_Jack

I didn't say you that did complain my friend.

So you quote my post, and then comment

"...I can't believe that some have the brass neck to complain about missing the odd game or two, when they're watching games illegally in the first place. "

...but you weren't inferring that I was the one who was complaining?

I'm not the overly-sensitive type but I think I can be excused for assuming that statement was aimed at me!
Login to get fewer ads

RIP Flawless on 22:53 - Feb 15 with 2734 viewspikeypaul

RIP Flawless on 21:53 - Feb 15 by Neath_Jack

No he didn't.

I agree 99.9% of the time it is great .I use it for far more than the football and find it amazing value.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

RIP Flawless on 07:50 - Feb 16 with 2673 viewsNeath_Jack

RIP Flawless on 22:19 - Feb 15 by jedijack

You inferred he was complaining with your 'brass neck' comment. Well that's how I read it anyway.

Not sure what relevance your ancient android box has here to be fair. I don't have a problem with any of my hardware, all other IPTV works fine, flawless doesn't. I'm not the only one.

It's only fair this thread is balanced on opinion, flawless seems like pot luck at the moment. Either great service, or very little service.

I don't infer anything, if i was going to have a pop at him, i would have said that "you have a brass neck", i'm not the shy type. My comment was also not specific to Flawless either, it was about any add-on, whichever was flavour of the month really.

The relevance was, that i'm using really old kit, so if my ancient box is giving me perfect service then i would have thought (i'm no technical person), that if someone with a good set up can't get it, then there's probably something wrong their end? I've never had a VPN, and the only time it hasn't worked for me is when their servers have gone down.

I've only ever seen two or three people on here say that Flawless is rubbish, and you are one, and Monmouth is another, compared to many others who think it's fantastic.

RIP Flawless on 08:50 - Feb 16 with 2652 viewsPhil_S

Never had a real issue with Flawless - missed one game as I couldnt get on but as with most of these things, you pay your money and take your chances. I tend to go for subs no longer than 3 months if I can avoid it and Flawless is the best one I have had.

That said I also know a family member who has had plenty of problems on a Saturday afternoon with the same
RIP Flawless on 10:44 - Feb 16 with 2601 viewsswan65split

RIP Flawless on 08:50 - Feb 16 by Phil_S

Never had a real issue with Flawless - missed one game as I couldnt get on but as with most of these things, you pay your money and take your chances. I tend to go for subs no longer than 3 months if I can avoid it and Flawless is the best one I have had.

That said I also know a family member who has had plenty of problems on a Saturday afternoon with the same

as above only had one problem, and that was last week when they lost everything, think most people issues are with internet supplier and possibly their gizmos
RIP Flawless on 16:39 - Feb 16 with 2516 viewsmax936

I've had a few problems with it, my Mrs hasn't been able watch a few games as it buffered stopping and starting then it went altogether, Arsenal game I think it was, my Lad watching a game or two on a Saturday afternoon and it was constantly buffering.

My Virgin download speeds are shit though, even though its supposed to be superfast services, I've been on to them had engineers out, router changed still no change some days better than others, even Channel 4, ITV 4 channels are shit, time of day seems to be another pattern, I use a programmed/chipped/coded or whatever Zgemma box and its not that cause it works a treat at a mates and funnily enough Sky Sports rarely gets affected, BT sports does occasionally.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

RIP Flawless on 17:30 - Feb 16 with 2487 viewsmonmouth

To balance things out, for the champ league games it was excellent. For all Swans games so far it has been consistently useless. Still live in hope.

I suspect the provider is choking me one way or another as even with paid VPN the speeds drop from 40 to 7mbs on Saturday afternoons and during sunday and monday games. Given that I've tried PC, :Laptop, ipad, Smart TV combined with Kodi, Perfect Player, Smart iptv, with and without VPN, I think this might be the problem. Not sure how that can happen with a VPN. Anyone else with talktalk getting problems (with flawless, I know talk talk can be less than flawless too).

The sheer frustration of trying to make the damned thing work is what has really narked me into my hatred of it, but it might not be flawless fault at all. I get the same issues as you describe Max.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

RIP Flawless on 19:30 - Feb 16 with 2427 viewsWxmJax

RIP Flawless on 17:30 - Feb 16 by monmouth

To balance things out, for the champ league games it was excellent. For all Swans games so far it has been consistently useless. Still live in hope.

I suspect the provider is choking me one way or another as even with paid VPN the speeds drop from 40 to 7mbs on Saturday afternoons and during sunday and monday games. Given that I've tried PC, :Laptop, ipad, Smart TV combined with Kodi, Perfect Player, Smart iptv, with and without VPN, I think this might be the problem. Not sure how that can happen with a VPN. Anyone else with talktalk getting problems (with flawless, I know talk talk can be less than flawless too).

The sheer frustration of trying to make the damned thing work is what has really narked me into my hatred of it, but it might not be flawless fault at all. I get the same issues as you describe Max.

I find that I get a better result (no pun intended) if I watch one of the foreign channels for the premier league on Flawless. The bonus being that you don't have to listen to Michael Owen or Steve Macmanamunamunamun either.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

RIP Flawless on 20:48 - Feb 16 with 2380 viewsswans11

champions league games shouldn't be affected only prem as the black is ordered by the prem league
RIP Flawless on 21:04 - Feb 16 with 2360 viewsSwanjaxs

RIP Flawless on 20:48 - Feb 16 by swans11

champions league games shouldn't be affected only prem as the black is ordered by the prem league

Not so unfortunately, this became enforceable this week:
http://intellectualpropertyblog.fieldfisher.com/2018/uefa-scores-its-own-blockin
[Post edited 16 Feb 2018 21:06]

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

RIP Flawless on 22:46 - Feb 16 with 2304 viewsbluenile

Flawless disappeared for me. I'd appreciate a little help in setting up a VPN to see if that works. Never had to do one before.

Open the ipod bay doors Hal

RIP Flawless on 23:27 - Feb 16 with 2271 viewsjedijack

RIP Flawless on 07:50 - Feb 16 by Neath_Jack

I don't infer anything, if i was going to have a pop at him, i would have said that "you have a brass neck", i'm not the shy type. My comment was also not specific to Flawless either, it was about any add-on, whichever was flavour of the month really.

The relevance was, that i'm using really old kit, so if my ancient box is giving me perfect service then i would have thought (i'm no technical person), that if someone with a good set up can't get it, then there's probably something wrong their end? I've never had a VPN, and the only time it hasn't worked for me is when their servers have gone down.

I've only ever seen two or three people on here say that Flawless is rubbish, and you are one, and Monmouth is another, compared to many others who think it's fantastic.

OK, that fair. Like I said though, it was how I read it.

You'd be wrong. I am technical and can certainly determine when a fault is at my end. I repeat that other IPTV works fine at the exact time Flawless doesn't. It's not a hard one to diagnose really. That's on three top end devices and a three year old android box, with no recent updates for good measure. :)

Three people have said they're unsatisfied in this thread dude.
RIP Flawless on 23:46 - Feb 16 with 2250 viewsswan65split

RIP Flawless on 22:46 - Feb 16 by bluenile

Flawless disappeared for me. I'd appreciate a little help in setting up a VPN to see if that works. Never had to do one before.

what are you watching through /on?
RIP Flawless on 08:46 - Feb 17 with 2169 viewsbluenile

RIP Flawless on 23:46 - Feb 16 by swan65split

what are you watching through /on?

Through IPTV on a 4K Samsung TV.

RIP Flawless on 10:34 - Feb 17 with 2127 viewsswan65split

RIP Flawless on 08:46 - Feb 17 by bluenile

Through IPTV on a 4K Samsung TV.

PMd
RIP Flawless on 10:51 - Feb 17 with 2113 viewsNeath_Jack

RIP Flawless on 23:27 - Feb 16 by jedijack

OK, that fair. Like I said though, it was how I read it.

You'd be wrong. I am technical and can certainly determine when a fault is at my end. I repeat that other IPTV works fine at the exact time Flawless doesn't. It's not a hard one to diagnose really. That's on three top end devices and a three year old android box, with no recent updates for good measure. :)

Three people have said they're unsatisfied in this thread dude.

Don't you think it's a bit odd then, that the majority of people get great service and some don't? I'd have thought that if it works for most, then the minority must be doing something/have something wrong with their set up?

Like i said, i'm far from being technically minded but it doesn't make sense to me.

I'm comparing it to any service you get from say, Virgin Media. Most people get perfect service but you get the odd one or two who have problems and end up having to get an engineer out to sort it.

Anyway, speak as you find as they say, and i can't fault it.

RIP Flawless on 11:52 - Feb 17 with 2082 viewsbluenile

Is anyone else still struggling with Flawless through IPTV (Mine's on a Samsung 4K set)?? Can't get a thing working and no reply from Flawless themselves to a query, not a complaint, to try and establish if it's gone for good. Thanks.

RIP Flawless on 11:58 - Feb 17 with 2076 viewsElward

Working fine for me...for now
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024