Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Interesting read 12:22 - Feb 14 with 2146 viewsProfessor

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/resources/idt-sh/Lynette_White_Cardiff_Murder

Thirty years on from a horrific murder in Cardiff. A detailed look at how SWP stitched up Bute Town locals. Some real corruption and the get away with it!
Interesting read on 14:41 - Feb 14 with 2073 viewstrampie

Its old news to me, never trust the police.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Interesting read on 16:32 - Feb 14 with 2002 viewsBobby_Fischer

Thanks for posting this, very interesting read - and at the same time makes you sick to your stomach.

I can't believe they tried to sue for damages??

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

Interesting read on 16:45 - Feb 14 with 1988 viewsDarran

Absolutely dreadful story.

Any evidence of ex-policemen being up to no good should be gathered and they should be brought to task.

Makes me feel physically sick to think that there werr officers of the law out there that were meant to protect members of the public doing the opposite.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Interesting read on 20:30 - Feb 14 with 1925 viewsbyron

Amazing really, the police just decided to ‘take out’ 5 bad lads as they saw them. Get them put away for as long as possible. Used to see one or 2 around and they weren’t the nicest of chaps if you know what I mean, but fit them up? Shocking. What always gets me is the fact the police know there is a lunatic out there who stabbed a young hooker over 60 times and basically thought nothing of it, weren’t even interested in finding him. Caught him by accident years later after random dna taken I think.

Benny

Interesting read on 20:37 - Feb 14 with 1915 viewsdickythorpe

We had the Darvells , Cardiff had this. .SWP sicken me, knowing the perpetrators were still at large.
Interesting read on 20:47 - Feb 14 with 1894 viewsProfessor

Interesting read on 20:30 - Feb 14 by byron

Amazing really, the police just decided to ‘take out’ 5 bad lads as they saw them. Get them put away for as long as possible. Used to see one or 2 around and they weren’t the nicest of chaps if you know what I mean, but fit them up? Shocking. What always gets me is the fact the police know there is a lunatic out there who stabbed a young hooker over 60 times and basically thought nothing of it, weren’t even interested in finding him. Caught him by accident years later after random dna taken I think.

Found a rare marker in the DNA of the murderer’s nephew when caught joyriding that matched blood at the scene. Someone figured must be close relative.
Interesting read on 21:00 - Feb 14 with 1871 viewstrampie

I wonder if over time if there will be anymore to add to that list of shame by the local police force ?.......hmm

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Interesting read on 21:31 - Feb 14 with 1842 viewsbyron

Yeah just read up on it all in that link, lucky to have caught the loon really. Can’t believe none of those coppers involved were brought to justice for what they tried to do. Forcing people to say they actually saw them at that flat. The docks is a very different place these days, that whole crew back then were wild.

Benny

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024