Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Which 3 teams will get relegated 18:32 - Feb 14 with 4739 viewsthornabyswan

My 3 are Huddersfield West Brom and Brighton who have a really tough run in.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Which 3 teams will get relegated on 18:43 - Feb 14 with 3895 viewslonglostjack

West Brom, Huddersfield and Stoke. Stoke being based on nothing more than pure wishful thinking.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Which 3 teams will get relegated on 18:56 - Feb 14 with 3874 viewsawayjack

I think Brighton will survive so between us, Newcastle and Palace.
Which 3 teams will get relegated on 19:19 - Feb 14 with 3805 viewsswanforthemoney

Which 3 teams will get relegated on 18:43 - Feb 14 by longlostjack

West Brom, Huddersfield and Stoke. Stoke being based on nothing more than pure wishful thinking.

Seven of Stokes remaining matches are against teams in the current top 10. So your wishes Could well come true IMHO.

I stand in the North Stand

Which 3 teams will get relegated on 19:23 - Feb 14 with 3791 viewsTenbySwan

Lawrenson predicting that it will be Watford, Huddersfield and us going down.

That's us safe then!
Which 3 teams will get relegated on 19:25 - Feb 14 with 3791 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

Seeing off Stoke and WBA would be nice as there won't be many teams left in the division that were there when we came up - aside from the obvious top 7-8. Would put our continued (hopefully) stay at this level into perspective.

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

Which 3 teams will get relegated on 19:29 - Feb 14 with 3776 viewsTheKirkyLife

For me right now it looks like West Brom, Huddersfield and between Stoke, Newcastle or ourselves. Our season will be defined on how we come back following our next loss.
Which 3 teams will get relegated on 19:33 - Feb 14 with 3765 viewsswan65split

1. I agree with this.
2. I hope its correct.
Which 3 teams will get relegated on 19:39 - Feb 14 with 3740 viewsScotia

I just can't see Watford going down.

I think Stoke and West Brom will go, mainly because of stupid managerial appointments. Then it's between us, and anyone below Newcastle.

I've got a feeling Palace could struggle, and we're definitely better than Huddersfield.
[Post edited 14 Feb 2018 19:42]
Login to get fewer ads

Which 3 teams will get relegated on 19:45 - Feb 14 with 3714 viewsjack247

Surprised no one is tipping Brighton, they are only two points clear of the relegation zone.

Edit - apart from the OP of course!
[Post edited 14 Feb 2018 19:46]
Which 3 teams will get relegated on 19:47 - Feb 14 with 3707 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Definitely too soon to make any forecasts.
We just have to concentrate on what we can do and do it as well as possible.
Which 3 teams will get relegated on 19:48 - Feb 14 with 3704 viewssainthelens

Baggies, Huddersfield and either palace/Stoke. But if there is a god.... let it be Stoke going in the last game.
Which 3 teams will get relegated on 19:56 - Feb 14 with 3675 viewsmarchamjack

Annual bet with mates start of season (we could perm any 3 from 4) Hudds/ Brighton/ WBA/Watford. Looking a decent bet at this point!

Interestingly, at the start of tbe season, none of us (6) put the Swans down...which obviously was looking silly until recently. 5 of us have WBA in our 4, which obvioysly says a lot about how they finished last year. Surely them and either Hudds/ Brighton must go, which leaves one spot. It wont be us...

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

Which 3 teams will get relegated on 21:10 - Feb 14 with 3536 viewspencoedjack

Surprised no mention for Southampton

Looked shite every time I have seen them lately
Which 3 teams will get relegated on 21:22 - Feb 14 with 3501 viewsDr_Winston

Surprised by how far down the form table Brighton are. Only one more point than WBA in the last five games and their run in is horrible. Could definitely be down there at the end.

It's a hard one to call. There's a lot of teams in awful forms all with similar ends to the season.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Which 3 teams will get relegated on 22:14 - Feb 14 with 3377 viewsskettyparkherbert

Which 3 teams will get relegated on 18:43 - Feb 14 by longlostjack

The 3 that came up from the championship for me at the start of the season.

Newcastle, Brighton and Huddersfield but West Brom now have a huge battle to stay up.

Its still up in the air but i think Stoke, Palace, Watford and the Swans will all be battling each other to avoid the drop and it may well go to the last game.

Recently we have put a fab run together but it could well go tits up if we were to loose 2 or 3 on the bounce?
Which 3 teams will get relegated on 22:27 - Feb 14 with 3335 viewsJack11

I don’t think any of the promoted sides will go - West Brom, Stoke, Southampton or Palace
Which 3 teams will get relegated on 01:35 - Feb 15 with 3204 viewsSwansNZ

As long as it's not us, I'll be happy.

I'd like the following to go down
Stoke
Newcastle
Palace or maybe Southampton

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Which 3 teams will get relegated on 12:40 - Feb 15 with 2932 viewstheloneranger

Football League super computer has us staying up on goal difference with 35 points

With

18 Stoke. 35

19 Southampton 32

20 West Brom. 28

https://www.footballwebpages.co.uk/premier-league/league-table/predicted
[Post edited 15 Feb 2018 12:42]

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Which 3 teams will get relegated on 13:07 - Feb 15 with 2865 viewsNookiejack

Which 3 teams will get relegated on 21:10 - Feb 14 by pencoedjack

Surprised no mention for Southampton

Looked shite every time I have seen them lately

Yes 27 games gone now - so Soton are down there for a reason.

They play nice football but do seem to find it difficult to score - could all their player sales catch them out this season.

Stoke have a tough run and they are going to do well to stay up.

For me it will be West From, Stoke and Palace/ or Soton.

4 out of 5 of Palace's next games are Spurs, Man U, Chelsea and Liverpool - they will also be without Zaha for these games.

If they go back into the relegation zone - I think psychologically it is going to be very difficult for them to bounce back again.

Whether we stay up will probably be down to whether we can bounce back in next game after our run ends or say we are leading at Brighton and concede last minute goal, that sort of thing.
Which 3 teams will get relegated on 13:10 - Feb 15 with 2858 viewsLeonWasGod

It's tighter than a gnat's chuff this year and a really tough one to call. But I've just got a hunch that as the rest of the season plays out and when the dust finally settles, the 3 teams that get relegated will be the 3 at the bottom of the table.
Which 3 teams will get relegated on 13:14 - Feb 15 with 2843 viewsSwanjaxs

Which 3 teams will get relegated on 18:56 - Feb 14 by awayjack

I think Brighton will survive so between us, Newcastle and Palace.

So that's us Palace and Newcastle to go down then?

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Which 3 teams will get relegated on 13:19 - Feb 15 with 2829 viewsSwanjaxs

If we beat Brighton next up, and we have every chance, we will survive, comfortably too 👍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Which 3 teams will get relegated on 13:46 - Feb 15 with 2774 viewsMattG

Wouldn't mind WBA staying up, purely on the basis of location for an away trip. The fact we don't have a bad record against them would be another bonus.

My preferred 3 would be Stoke, Newcastle and Palace but think it's more likely that WBA will take one spot. Wouldn't be surprised to see Brighton and / or Huddersfield in the mix too.

We're not out of the woods yet but think we have a better than evens chance of staying up now.
Which 3 teams will get relegated on 16:23 - Feb 15 with 2596 viewsJFSwan

I always enjoy it when Newcastle struggle, purely based on the rubbish they spout about deserving to be in the league due to having a large fan base
Which 3 teams will get relegated on 16:38 - Feb 15 with 2581 viewsGlyn1

Which 3 teams will get relegated on 12:40 - Feb 15 by theloneranger

Football League super computer has us staying up on goal difference with 35 points

With

18 Stoke. 35

19 Southampton 32

20 West Brom. 28

https://www.footballwebpages.co.uk/premier-league/league-table/predicted
[Post edited 15 Feb 2018 12:42]

Ouch. That super computer forecasts that we'll be in the relegation zone going into the last match, and needing to win against Stoke to stay up. And we win that game 1-0 to stay up on goal difference.

Anyone looking forward to that?

Here are its predicted results for us:

Brighton & Hove Albion 1 0 Swansea City
Swansea City 1 1 West Ham United
Huddersfield Town 1 0 Swansea City
Swansea City 0 0 Southampton
Manchester United 2 0 Swansea City
West Bromwich Albion 1 0 Swansea City
Swansea City 1 0 Everton
Manchester City 4 0 Swansea City
Swansea City 0 1 Chelsea
AFC Bournemouth 1 0 Swansea City
Swansea City 1 0 Stoke City

So from now to the end of the season we score just 3 goals but get 8 points out of it.
[Post edited 15 Feb 2018 16:45]

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024