Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Another US school shooting 22:40 - Feb 14 with 5019 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

The BBC state there have been 291 school shootings since 2013 (one a week).
Unbelievably sad.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Another US school shooting on 22:53 - Feb 14 with 3889 viewsN_T_J

The US doesnt have a gun problem either
Another US school shooting on 23:00 - Feb 14 with 3869 viewsBrynCartwright

It's a great country with some really friendly, lovely people, and I love going there on holiday, but wouldn't want to live there...one of the reasons being all the bleeding guns everywhere and the hard-ons the Yanks have over them.

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Another US school shooting on 23:04 - Feb 14 with 3859 viewsN_T_J

Another US school shooting on 23:00 - Feb 14 by BrynCartwright

It's a great country with some really friendly, lovely people, and I love going there on holiday, but wouldn't want to live there...one of the reasons being all the bleeding guns everywhere and the hard-ons the Yanks have over them.

I am watching RT news about the shooting now, and there was a guy talking about a friend who walked in a shop there asked the owner for a gun and 1 bullet for that gun. He went home and killed himself.

His point was if someone asks for 1 bullet for that gun, you must know that person is up to something.
[Post edited 14 Feb 2018 23:14]
Another US school shooting on 23:10 - Feb 14 with 3848 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

A friend who lives in Colorado recently got US citizenship, his work colleagues said great now you can have a gun, well take you out to get one after work. He declined explaining that he'd prefer to buy beer, he said a couple of people were a bit put out!

Another US school shooting on 23:17 - Feb 14 with 3828 viewsN_T_J

Another US school shooting on 23:10 - Feb 14 by JACKMANANDBOY

A friend who lives in Colorado recently got US citizenship, his work colleagues said great now you can have a gun, well take you out to get one after work. He declined explaining that he'd prefer to buy beer, he said a couple of people were a bit put out!

That's nuts.
Another US school shooting on 23:52 - Feb 14 with 3787 viewsLoyal

Another US school shooting on 23:04 - Feb 14 by N_T_J

I am watching RT news about the shooting now, and there was a guy talking about a friend who walked in a shop there asked the owner for a gun and 1 bullet for that gun. He went home and killed himself.

His point was if someone asks for 1 bullet for that gun, you must know that person is up to something.
[Post edited 14 Feb 2018 23:14]

Profit margins mun.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Another US school shooting on 00:04 - Feb 15 with 3777 viewsN_T_J

Another US school shooting on 23:52 - Feb 14 by Loyal

Profit margins mun.

😂
Another US school shooting on 00:06 - Feb 15 with 3774 viewsN_T_J

17 confirmed dead
Login to get fewer ads

Another US school shooting on 02:20 - Feb 15 with 3726 viewssnork44

Another US school shooting on 00:06 - Feb 15 by N_T_J

17 confirmed dead

Living out here in the States, at first you get shocked and angry on how the premier country on the Planet allows such tragdies to happen on a regular basis, but as you realize how powerful the NRA and gun lobby are, and the fact that both parties and successive Administrations are powerless to want to or even have the inclination to amend the 2nd Amendment then you become immune to these events.

Unfortunately the Americans have an arrogance about their guns and get angry that other countries seem to lecture them about this obscenity that happens almost weekly, when you have lunatics like Wayne La Pierre and Dana Loasch that worship peoples right to own a gun more than the rights of people to live whilst going to a concert or go to their school and not have a bullet being blasted into your body from some loser in life, then you realize that nothing will ever happen that will change the status quo.
[Post edited 16 Feb 2018 11:46]

Premier Snork now watching from the USA
Poll: What do you prefer on Planet Swans after a game?

N/A. on 02:22 - Feb 15 with 3720 viewsHuw57

Another US school shooting on 02:20 - Feb 15 by snork44

Living out here in the States, at first you get shocked and angry on how the premier country on the Planet allows such tragdies to happen on a regular basis, but as you realize how powerful the NRA and gun lobby are, and the fact that both parties and successive Administrations are powerless to want to or even have the inclination to amend the 2nd Amendment then you become immune to these events.

Unfortunately the Americans have an arrogance about their guns and get angry that other countries seem to lecture them about this obscenity that happens almost weekly, when you have lunatics like Wayne La Pierre and Dana Loasch that worship peoples right to own a gun more than the rights of people to live whilst going to a concert or go to their school and not have a bullet being blasted into your body from some loser in life, then you realize that nothing will ever happen that will change the status quo.

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 6:09]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

Another US school shooting on 09:23 - Feb 15 with 3557 viewsjedmo_jack

They are truly f***ed aren't they.

The time the constitutions were written up must have been when wild bears roamed acres of land Americans lived on so obviously they needed guns to defend themselves.

Giving access to guns to anybody in modern society there is no need and it's staggering a lot of Americans actually think they are more safe with the guns than without.

This belief means anyone against guns loses votes and can't get into political power.

And what do they do to fix it? How can they retrieve every gun now without the police force similarly having to go in with guns to go up against criminals so likely to have guns too.

It's a mess and so sad really.
Another US school shooting on 09:35 - Feb 15 with 3540 viewsBobby_Fischer

Another US school shooting on 09:23 - Feb 15 by jedmo_jack

They are truly f***ed aren't they.

The time the constitutions were written up must have been when wild bears roamed acres of land Americans lived on so obviously they needed guns to defend themselves.

Giving access to guns to anybody in modern society there is no need and it's staggering a lot of Americans actually think they are more safe with the guns than without.

This belief means anyone against guns loses votes and can't get into political power.

And what do they do to fix it? How can they retrieve every gun now without the police force similarly having to go in with guns to go up against criminals so likely to have guns too.

It's a mess and so sad really.

"I don't think the right to bear arms" has anything to with bears mate.

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

Another US school shooting on 12:15 - Feb 15 with 3436 viewssherpajacob

N/A. on 02:22 - Feb 15 by Huw57

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 6:09]

The word "amendment" should give a clue to the solution

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Another US school shooting on 13:01 - Feb 15 with 3388 viewsLeonWasGod

Yep. I've been quite surprised that even people who aren't openly gun owners on the whole seem supportive of gun ownership. It's so deeply ingrained that no number of these horrific events will ever change a thing. It's simply a way of life out here, much as we accept the thousands of deaths on our roads each year in the UK.
Another US school shooting on 13:09 - Feb 15 with 3371 viewsSwanjaxs

Eighteen school shootings in America this year! We're half way through February ffs! Staggering!! 😮

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Another US school shooting on 13:13 - Feb 15 with 3364 viewsLeonWasGod

Another US school shooting on 13:09 - Feb 15 by Swanjaxs

Eighteen school shootings in America this year! We're half way through February ffs! Staggering!! 😮

And I thought I got grumpy in January. Bonkers.
Another US school shooting on 14:01 - Feb 15 with 3338 viewssnork44

Another US school shooting on 13:01 - Feb 15 by LeonWasGod

Yep. I've been quite surprised that even people who aren't openly gun owners on the whole seem supportive of gun ownership. It's so deeply ingrained that no number of these horrific events will ever change a thing. It's simply a way of life out here, much as we accept the thousands of deaths on our roads each year in the UK.

Absolutely, when I first got here I would get angry and said something must be done every time an atrocity like this happend, but when you see how prevalent gun ownership is and the power of the NRA, you just say well it's ingrained in their society and they don't want to change.

I have now got the attitude of 'oh dear how sad never mind!' The Americans don't really care about their own people, because if they did there wouldn't be so much inaction after every atrocity. You reap what you sow and the continual slaughter of innocents by inadequents ,just to have their fifteen minutes of fame will continue while Wayne and his bunch of loony tunes hold the ears of now only this President, but successive Aministrations whether they are Republican or Demorcrat.
[Post edited 16 Feb 2018 11:48]

Another US school shooting on 14:51 - Feb 15 with 3308 viewsFlashberryjack

"Unfortunately the Americans have an arrogance about their guns and get angry that other countries seem to lecture them about this obscenity"

If that's how the Americans want to live/die, then let them get on with it, and other countries should keep their beaks out.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Another US school shooting on 16:36 - Feb 15 with 3257 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Another US school shooting on 14:51 - Feb 15 by Flashberryjack

"Unfortunately the Americans have an arrogance about their guns and get angry that other countries seem to lecture them about this obscenity"

If that's how the Americans want to live/die, then let them get on with it, and other countries should keep their beaks out.

I'm not sure those 17 and others wanted this, but I take your point, those in power would not back Obama when he said he wanted to do something about gun laws.

Another US school shooting on 17:33 - Feb 15 with 3220 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

America is one f@cked up country.

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Another US school shooting on 18:09 - Feb 15 with 3195 viewsperchrockjack

It's literally aiding and abetting suicide of its own

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Another US school shooting on 22:08 - Feb 15 with 3102 viewsGowerjack

" Premier country on the planet"

Words fail me.....

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Another US school shooting on 22:19 - Feb 15 with 3091 viewssnork44

Another US school shooting on 22:08 - Feb 15 by Gowerjack

" Premier country on the planet"

Words fail me.....

That's how Americans see themselves as the number one country one the planet, they think they are civilized and the rest of the world is uncivilized, the only problem is with over a 100 murders a day nationally and the almost bi-monthly massacres that happen they don't realize these are third world rates of murder. As I am typing this I am hearing gunfire, admittedly I am living in a rural area where shooting is commonplace, but the love of guns is obscene. But that is 'Murica for you !!!

Another US school shooting on 22:39 - Feb 15 with 3061 viewsBrynCartwright

Another US school shooting on 22:19 - Feb 15 by snork44

That's how Americans see themselves as the number one country one the planet, they think they are civilized and the rest of the world is uncivilized, the only problem is with over a 100 murders a day nationally and the almost bi-monthly massacres that happen they don't realize these are third world rates of murder. As I am typing this I am hearing gunfire, admittedly I am living in a rural area where shooting is commonplace, but the love of guns is obscene. But that is 'Murica for you !!!

Like I said earlier, the US is a brilliant country with great people, but , should they begin to annoy the shite out fo you at any time, you may want to remind them they do not even make the top10 in quality of life studies...

https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2016/07/these-countries-have-the-highest-quality-

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Another US school shooting on 00:29 - Feb 16 with 3003 viewssnork44

Another US school shooting on 22:39 - Feb 15 by BrynCartwright

Like I said earlier, the US is a brilliant country with great people, but , should they begin to annoy the shite out fo you at any time, you may want to remind them they do not even make the top10 in quality of life studies...

https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2016/07/these-countries-have-the-highest-quality-

Don't get me wrong, you won't get a more nicer or generous people than the Americans especially where I live in the Deep South and the welcome and kindness shown to me has been wonderful. But when it comes to guns and gun control they are on another planet and that is why it is so sad !
[Post edited 16 Feb 2018 11:44]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024