Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jeremy Corbyn - Red Star Bellend 08:48 - Feb 15 with 20898 viewsLohengrin

You just never know what’s lying in the archives of the secret police in the old Communist bloc waiting to be unearthed, do you? Then again, perhaps you didn’t have to be Reilly to have seen this one coming?

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Jeremy Corbyn - Red Star Bellend on 14:02 - Feb 21 with 3214 viewsperchrockjack

Yes indeed.

Somehow, we really should get together to run this country without bitterness

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Jeremy Corbyn - Red Star Bellend on 14:44 - Feb 21 with 3187 viewssherpajacob

Are steve baker, Ben Bradley and Gavin Williamson satanic child murderers?

I have no evidence either way on it, but the question has been asked.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Jeremy Corbyn - Red Star Bellend on 16:10 - Feb 21 with 3161 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Jeremy Corbyn - Red Star Bellend on 14:44 - Feb 21 by sherpajacob

Are steve baker, Ben Bradley and Gavin Williamson satanic child murderers?

I have no evidence either way on it, but the question has been asked.

It’s true mun

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Jeremy Corbyn - Red Star Bellend on 18:01 - Feb 21 with 3126 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Jeremy Corbyn - Red Star Bellend on 16:10 - Feb 21 by oh_tommy_tommy

It’s true mun

After the clear evidence given from the Czech archives and the Stasi archives too - should this thread be pulled for possible libellous content?
Nice to see Andrew Neil battering Steve Baker over these lies

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Jeremy Corbyn - Red Star Bellend on 18:25 - Feb 21 with 3118 viewsLohengrin

Jeremy Corbyn - Red Star Bellend on 18:01 - Feb 21 by Brynmill_Jack

After the clear evidence given from the Czech archives and the Stasi archives too - should this thread be pulled for possible libellous content?

What evidence would that be, Bryn?

Jeremy Corbyn - Red Star Bellend on 19:07 - Feb 21 with 3091 viewslondonlisa2001

Jeremy Corbyn - Red Star Bellend on 18:01 - Feb 21 by Brynmill_Jack

I am no fan of Corbyn as people on here know. In fact, I can't stand him.

But this whole episode is so utterly ridiculous that it is beyond politics.

The owners of the Sun, Mail, Express and other assorted loons, are prepared to peddle fantasy in order to discredit him.

It appears to me, that Corbyn, in his usual naive, earnest student politics fashion, has met with someone who it turns out was also a spy. Anything more than that is nonsense. His crime is one of silliness, not espionage. Silliness in my view, is reason enough not to vote for him, but the gnashing of teeth is stupid beyond belief.
Jeremy Corbyn - Red Star Bellend on 19:07 - Feb 21 with 3091 viewslonglostjack

Pretty clear that this is a smear campaign. I'd doubt that Corbyn would have had that much sympathy with the Soviet Union and the dictatorship of the proletariat. Wouldn't have put it past a a certain Union leader from Yorkshire at that time mind.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Jeremy Corbyn - Red Star Bellend on 19:48 - Feb 21 with 3056 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Jeremy Corbyn - Red Star Bellend on 19:07 - Feb 21 by londonlisa2001

I am no fan of Corbyn as people on here know. In fact, I can't stand him.

But this whole episode is so utterly ridiculous that it is beyond politics.

The owners of the Sun, Mail, Express and other assorted loons, are prepared to peddle fantasy in order to discredit him.

It appears to me, that Corbyn, in his usual naive, earnest student politics fashion, has met with someone who it turns out was also a spy. Anything more than that is nonsense. His crime is one of silliness, not espionage. Silliness in my view, is reason enough not to vote for him, but the gnashing of teeth is stupid beyond belief.

Silliness - a collective noun for politicians

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Login to get fewer ads

Jeremy Corbyn - Red Star Bellend on 20:51 - Feb 21 with 3026 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Jeremy Corbyn - Red Star Bellend on 18:25 - Feb 21 by Lohengrin

https://politicalscrapbook.net/2018/02/now-british-spooks-rubbish-corbyn-spy-cla

Jezzaz's' gonna sue you mun

Jeremy Corbyn - Red Star Bellend on 11:11 - Feb 22 with 2939 viewsjackrabbit

[IMG] http://i65.tinypic.com/35hol05.jpg[/IMG]
Jeremy Corbyn - Red Star Bellend on 13:13 - Feb 22 with 2905 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Jeremy Corbyn - Red Star Bellend on 18:25 - Feb 21 by Lohengrin

The evidence in the video loh

🤪

Jeremy Corbyn - Red Star Bellend on 13:33 - Feb 22 with 2893 viewsLohengrin

Jeremy Corbyn - Red Star Bellend on 13:13 - Feb 22 by oh_tommy_tommy

The evidence in the video loh

🤪

The evidence that Baker went on the box shockingly ill-prepared, Tom? That’s clear enough.

Jeremy Corbyn - Red Star Bellend on 13:55 - Feb 22 with 2881 viewsEbo

Jeremy Corbyn - Red Star Bellend on 13:33 - Feb 22 by Lohengrin

The evidence that Baker went on the box shockingly ill-prepared, Tom? That’s clear enough.

I'm quite astonished that you have been duped by the S*n Loh. Of all the rags.

Jezza nods it in at the left (not far left) post.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Jeremy Corbyn - Red Star Bellend on 13:59 - Feb 22 with 2874 viewswaynekerr55

Jeremy Corbyn - Red Star Bellend on 13:55 - Feb 22 by Ebo

Haven't you got a flat white to make, Ebs?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Jeremy Corbyn - Red Star Bellend on 14:14 - Feb 22 with 2867 viewsLohengrin

Jeremy Corbyn - Red Star Bellend on 13:55 - Feb 22 by Ebo

I haven’t been duped by The Sun at all, Eb. Look, if you strip any partisan bias away, take all the emotion out of it we are left with one irreducible, uncontested fact: the leader of the Labour Party, a potential Prime Minister of this country, has a file on him from the Soviet era with seven separate entries listing meetings with an enemy agent. It could well be the case that agent turns out to be as much of a Walter Mitty as Corbyn in the ‘80s, it wouldn’t surprise me at all, the era was full of them; but that won’t negate the fact these meetings happened, and that’s horrific.

Just to heap comedy on calumny up pops London’s very own village idiot Ken Livingstone to say he can’t recall him and Corbyn having met with the Czechs...but we did meet officers from the KGB!

Jeremy Corbyn - Red Star Bellend on 14:17 - Feb 22 with 2863 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Jeremy Corbyn - Red Star Bellend on 14:14 - Feb 22 by Lohengrin

I haven’t been duped by The Sun at all, Eb. Look, if you strip any partisan bias away, take all the emotion out of it we are left with one irreducible, uncontested fact: the leader of the Labour Party, a potential Prime Minister of this country, has a file on him from the Soviet era with seven separate entries listing meetings with an enemy agent. It could well be the case that agent turns out to be as much of a Walter Mitty as Corbyn in the ‘80s, it wouldn’t surprise me at all, the era was full of them; but that won’t negate the fact these meetings happened, and that’s horrific.

Just to heap comedy on calumny up pops London’s very own village idiot Ken Livingstone to say he can’t recall him and Corbyn having met with the Czechs...but we did meet officers from the KGB!

Not True, the KGB is shut; it has run out of chicken.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Jeremy Corbyn - Red Star Bellend on 14:19 - Feb 22 with 2861 viewsLohengrin

Jeremy Corbyn - Red Star Bellend on 14:17 - Feb 22 by JACKMANANDBOY

Not True, the KGB is shut; it has run out of chicken.

Jeremy Corbyn - Red Star Bellend on 16:07 - Feb 22 with 2819 viewsperchrockjack

Sorry ,press not to blame here for disclosures

Just shameful these supine Tory shites haven't the resolve to finally rid ourselves of this treacherous lying piece of garbage who is prepared to use killed children ,tower block fires to feed his personal political campaign.

There s been nobody like him..

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Jeremy Corbyn - Red Star Bellend on 23:26 - Feb 22 with 2732 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Jeremy Corbyn - Red Star Bellend on 16:07 - Feb 22 by perchrockjack

Sorry ,press not to blame here for disclosures

Just shameful these supine Tory shites haven't the resolve to finally rid ourselves of this treacherous lying piece of garbage who is prepared to use killed children ,tower block fires to feed his personal political campaign.

There s been nobody like him..

There certainly hasn’t

You remember Tory Mp Raymond mawby Perchie

Jeremy Corbyn - Red Star Bellend on 23:46 - Feb 22 with 2720 viewsHumpty

Jeremy Corbyn - Red Star Bellend on 23:26 - Feb 22 by oh_tommy_tommy

There certainly hasn’t

You remember Tory Mp Raymond mawby Perchie

That's different though.

Mawby wasn't scruffy and he sang the National Anthem properly.
Jeremy Corbyn - Red Star Bellend on 09:03 - Feb 23 with 2660 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Jeremy Corbyn - Red Star Bellend on 23:46 - Feb 22 by Humpty

That's different though.

Mawby wasn't scruffy and he sang the National Anthem properly.

Which national anthem ?

Jeremy Corbyn - Red Star Bellend on 21:25 - Feb 23 with 2603 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Jeremy Corbyn - Red Star Bellend on 13:33 - Feb 22 by Lohengrin

No. The evidence that MI6, that bastion of Britishness discount any possibility of Corbyn being a traitor or an informant to anyone. But you carry on with your fingers stuffed in your ears and your eyes shut

Jeremy Corbyn - Red Star Bellend on 00:48 - Feb 24 with 2576 viewsLohengrin

Jeremy Corbyn - Red Star Bellend on 21:25 - Feb 23 by Brynmill_Jack

No. The evidence that MI6, that bastion of Britishness discount any possibility of Corbyn being a traitor or an informant to anyone. But you carry on with your fingers stuffed in your ears and your eyes shut

Bryn, I’m sat here at the minute reading an Irish press report from the early ‘90s showing Corbyn addressing a cheering mass Republican rally in Dublin stood alongside IRA gunman Angelo Fusco, on the run at the time for murdering a British Officer on the Antrim Road. It’s a pen-portrait in extremis.

Within a few years of meeting the Czech agent Corbyn was under surveillance by the Metropolitan Police Special Branch, MI5 and Eire’s Directorate of Military Intelligence. Why don’t you take pen in hand and write to your Leader and ask him if any word of that is untrue?

Do I think he sold ‘British’ secrets to the StB? No I don’t, not for a second, he had no access to anything of the sort. Do I think he would have been happy to have discussed matters of mutual interest with somebody from the Czech embassy regarding campaigns he was involved in during the mid ‘80s? Yes unquestionably without a moment’s doubt. He can say that he has done nothing wrong today with a completely straight face because he believes, REALLY believes, his cause was the only path, his actions over the years entirely justified. He’s not somebody who has trouble in the shaving mirror, he’s content with what stares back at him.

Actors like that with boundless constancy of purpose pepper history, Bryn. Some are recorded as heroes or martyrs others as blackguards and cranks; it all depends who writes the history, they decide what sort of light posterity shines on actions and motives. Perhaps the one constant shared by all the hands that ply the bellows is that they are oblivious to the people burnt in the flames.

Jeremy Corbyn - Red Star Bellend on 08:17 - Feb 24 with 2534 viewsLohengrin

Jeremy Corbyn - Red Star Bellend on 21:25 - Feb 23 by Brynmill_Jack

I’ve just been for a walk down the shop to blow the cobwebs off and get the paper, Bryn. As regards MI6 it would appear that Sir Richard Dearlove, the former head of the Secret Intelligence Service, a man fluent in Czech who’s job it was in the ‘80s to track StB operations is singing off an altogether different hymn sheet to the one you say MI6 are handing out in The Telegraph this morning.

I tell you one thing about Corbyn, Bryn, whatever faults he may have laziness isn’t one of them. In January of ‘86 he was in El Salvador, August saw him in Cuba then on to Nicaragua; November saw him back in El Salvador. The Judith Chalmers of Soviet-backed cutthroat insurrection...

Weasels of the world unite! You’ve nothing to lose but your sanity.

Jeremy Corbyn - Red Star Bellend on 10:31 - Feb 24 with 2493 viewsEbo

Jeremy Corbyn - Red Star Bellend on 08:17 - Feb 24 by Lohengrin

I’ve just been for a walk down the shop to blow the cobwebs off and get the paper, Bryn. As regards MI6 it would appear that Sir Richard Dearlove, the former head of the Secret Intelligence Service, a man fluent in Czech who’s job it was in the ‘80s to track StB operations is singing off an altogether different hymn sheet to the one you say MI6 are handing out in The Telegraph this morning.

I tell you one thing about Corbyn, Bryn, whatever faults he may have laziness isn’t one of them. In January of ‘86 he was in El Salvador, August saw him in Cuba then on to Nicaragua; November saw him back in El Salvador. The Judith Chalmers of Soviet-backed cutthroat insurrection...

Weasels of the world unite! You’ve nothing to lose but your sanity.

Loh with all due respect, why the ferk are you paying actual coinage for the Torygraph? It is a massive smear campaign mate, the Tories are on the ropes and it's only a matter of time before they take a knee or get knocked out. They will do anything to damage Corbyn for their own gain.

You only have to look at the owners of the rags who are publishing this nonsense, it all makes sense then doesn't it? We even have Tory MP deleting tweets for fear of libel. I think I read that Corbyn's lawyer has requested that there be a full and public apology from one of them.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024