Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City FA Cup 5th Round Match Thread 19:08 - Feb 15 with 28746 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 17 Feb 2018 11:35]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City FA Cup 5th Round Match Thread on 20:09 - Feb 16 with 4517 viewsGaryjack

The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City FA Cup 5th Round Match Thread on 19:51 - Feb 16 by jack2jack

Blood hell Gar they could have got up to All sorts down that road.😀
Fooked that up didn't i
[Post edited 16 Feb 2018 20:05]

I remember Huw Jenkins was on the coach. He was one step away from crying for his mummy!
[Post edited 16 Feb 2018 20:35]
The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City FA Cup 5th Round Match Thread on 20:28 - Feb 16 with 4475 viewsjack2jack

The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City FA Cup 5th Round Match Thread on 20:09 - Feb 16 by Garyjack

I remember Huw Jenkins was on the coach. He was one step away from crying for his mummy!
[Post edited 16 Feb 2018 20:35]

The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City FA Cup 5th Round Match Thread on 21:14 - Feb 16 with 4375 viewsFieryJack

The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City FA Cup 5th Round Match Thread on 18:19 - Feb 16 by Glyn1

Us talking about them talking about us talking about them ...

https://www.owlstalk.co.uk/forums/topic/268459-swansea-fans-views/

Your whippet walker comment has been duly noted 😁

And is this any way for adults to spend Friday night?

And seriously, the Rawson Spring is for home fans only as we've been advised but there seem to be lots of other great pubs there.
[Post edited 16 Feb 2018 18:27]

I went in the Rawson Spring a few years back, when we last played a league game against them.

Met no trouble at all, tho it has to be said I was on my own, displayed no colours and kept my voice down when ordering.

Or maybe it was because I was such a mean-looking nutter that they were too wary of me 🤔

Nice pub, liked it a lot.

Will always remember it for the older owls fans who secured their scarves round their necks in a way that I'd never seen before - a way I still use today. I think of it as the "Wednesday noose" or the "steel-workers knot".
The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City FA Cup 5th Round Match Thread on 21:15 - Feb 16 with 4374 viewsAmbergambler

The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City FA Cup 5th Round Match Thread on 18:19 - Feb 16 by Glyn1

Us talking about them talking about us talking about them ...

https://www.owlstalk.co.uk/forums/topic/268459-swansea-fans-views/

Your whippet walker comment has been duly noted 😁

And is this any way for adults to spend Friday night?

And seriously, the Rawson Spring is for home fans only as we've been advised but there seem to be lots of other great pubs there.
[Post edited 16 Feb 2018 18:27]

I really feel quite sorry for them, reading some of that childish drivel.

It must be so awful being in the lower half of the championship.
The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City FA Cup 5th Round Match Thread on 21:52 - Feb 16 with 4306 viewsmonmouth

Well I won't hear a word against SW. I was at Hillsborough in 1979 when they beat Swindon against all odds (I remember Swindon having about 1000 corners and SW having 2 shots to win 2-1) and we got promoted by beating Chesterfield.

When the Owls in the pub heard we from Swansea (we lived in Leeds at the time) they had a good laugh with us and a beer. Great night that.

I'd like to see us play them in the PL.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City FA Cup 5th Round Match Thread on 22:03 - Feb 16 with 4276 viewsAl_Bundy

Any team on a par with Rotherham we need to take seriously ...
The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City FA Cup 5th Round Match Thread on 23:32 - Feb 16 with 4153 viewsairedale

The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City FA Cup 5th Round Match Thread on 22:03 - Feb 16 by Al_Bundy

Any team on a par with Rotherham we need to take seriously ...

Are Rotherham as good as Oxford?

Or Sher rews berry?

[Post edited 16 Feb 2018 23:34]
The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City FA Cup 5th Round Match Thread on 23:50 - Feb 16 with 4130 viewsswan65split

TBH I would rather Prem safety be the aim, but ive had a feeling all season we are in for a good cup run.
will be crying out for a win of course, with my North eye on the Prem, COYS.
[Post edited 17 Feb 2018 10:13]
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City FA Cup 5th Round Match Thread on 07:56 - Feb 17 with 3964 viewsMo_Wives

The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City FA Cup 5th Round Match Thread on 21:14 - Feb 16 by FieryJack

I went in the Rawson Spring a few years back, when we last played a league game against them.

Met no trouble at all, tho it has to be said I was on my own, displayed no colours and kept my voice down when ordering.

Or maybe it was because I was such a mean-looking nutter that they were too wary of me 🤔

Nice pub, liked it a lot.

Will always remember it for the older owls fans who secured their scarves round their necks in a way that I'd never seen before - a way I still use today. I think of it as the "Wednesday noose" or the "steel-workers knot".

The steel workers knot? is that like a rustier balloon knot?

Good luck, Mr Cooper

The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City FA Cup 5th Round Match Thread on 09:34 - Feb 17 with 3849 viewsGlyn1

On a train from London sitting behind 4 Dutchmen who sound like they're going to the match. Emily Thornberry is sitting just across the aisle (she probably isn't).

Which pub to go to on arrival - the Howard?

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City FA Cup 5th Round Match Thread on 09:42 - Feb 17 with 3835 viewsdameedna

I recommend the Howard
The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City FA Cup 5th Round Match Thread on 10:05 - Feb 17 with 3794 viewsLoyal

Good and bad everywhere, they have small penis's, Willy waving is a Yorkshire pastime, they start every sentence with 'I know ' ..... which in itself is a worry.
5-0 to Sheffield Wednesday.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City FA Cup 5th Round Match Thread on 10:08 - Feb 17 with 3782 viewsGowerjack

The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City FA Cup 5th Round Match Thread on 21:15 - Feb 16 by Ambergambler

I really feel quite sorry for them, reading some of that childish drivel.

It must be so awful being in the lower half of the championship.

Indeed look at this world class stupidity...

"If I was running the pl..I would chuck out Swansea..Huddersfield..Brighton..Bournemouth..stoke..and replace them with us..Leeds..forest..villa and wolves...and don't be surprised if something like this doesn't happen soonish..the pl want the biggest 20 teams in it..and we are one of them..I'm hearing discussions like this have been going on in the recent tv rights deal"

Fair play thick as mince.
[Post edited 17 Feb 2018 10:09]

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City FA Cup 5th Round Match Thread on 10:21 - Feb 17 with 3760 viewsmonmouth

The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City FA Cup 5th Round Match Thread on 10:08 - Feb 17 by Gowerjack

Indeed look at this world class stupidity...

"If I was running the pl..I would chuck out Swansea..Huddersfield..Brighton..Bournemouth..stoke..and replace them with us..Leeds..forest..villa and wolves...and don't be surprised if something like this doesn't happen soonish..the pl want the biggest 20 teams in it..and we are one of them..I'm hearing discussions like this have been going on in the recent tv rights deal"

Fair play thick as mince.
[Post edited 17 Feb 2018 10:09]

That’s brilliant. He needs to lay off the crack.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City FA Cup 5th Round Match Thread on 10:31 - Feb 17 with 3739 viewsLoyal

The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City FA Cup 5th Round Match Thread on 10:21 - Feb 17 by monmouth

That’s brilliant. He needs to lay off the crack.

No matter the lie if you repeat it continuously you will eventually believe it.
The only thing big about that loser is their head.
If someine feels inadequate as a result of their football team being utter shit they will comfort themselves by sucking their thumb and making up bullshit. It's entertainment reading the twitwoo pages.
7-0 Sheffield Wednesday.
Aberystwyth Thursday.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City FA Cup 5th Round Match Thread on 11:10 - Feb 17 with 3661 viewsjasper_T

Not so confident about today so I think we'll only win 5-1.
The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City FA Cup 5th Round Match Thread on 11:45 - Feb 17 with 3471 viewsSwan91

Not a bad line up to be honest.. I think Bartley, Narsingh, Tammy and Roberts all deserve another chance after their last cup game.

[Post edited 17 Feb 2018 11:46]
The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City FA Cup 5th Round Match Thread on 11:50 - Feb 17 with 3428 viewsTheKirkyLife

Really pleased with that lineup. Great opportunity for James again later on.
The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City FA Cup 5th Round Match Thread on 11:52 - Feb 17 with 3394 viewsTheKirkyLife

Wow just looking at the reaction to the Wednesday lineup - they are NOT happy. Seems like we have a second string side to try and overcome today.
The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City FA Cup 5th Round Match Thread on 11:56 - Feb 17 with 3354 viewsSwan91

The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City FA Cup 5th Round Match Thread on 11:52 - Feb 17 by TheKirkyLife

Wow just looking at the reaction to the Wednesday lineup - they are NOT happy. Seems like we have a second string side to try and overcome today.

Yeah I also saw that... would be nice if it can be a comfortable game for us.. more confidence boost and becoming more comfortable in attacking situations.. would also give us the change to put James on in the second half.
The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City FA Cup 5th Round Match Thread on 12:03 - Feb 17 with 3279 viewsJackfath

Mawson out?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City FA Cup 5th Round Match Thread on 12:05 - Feb 17 with 3260 viewsSwan91

The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City FA Cup 5th Round Match Thread on 12:03 - Feb 17 by Jackfath

Mawson out?

Yep apparently... walkwd after after a painful looking injury... hope that is not the case...

http://www.bbc.com/sport/live/football/42912512?ns_mchannel=social&ns_source=twi
[Post edited 17 Feb 2018 12:06]
The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City FA Cup 5th Round Match Thread on 12:07 - Feb 17 with 3226 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Routledge starting?
The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City FA Cup 5th Round Match Thread on 12:09 - Feb 17 with 3171 viewsgrabsplatter

Knee problem, doesn't look good
The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City FA Cup 5th Round Match Thread on 12:10 - Feb 17 with 3149 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City FA Cup 5th Round Match Thread on 12:09 - Feb 17 by grabsplatter

Knee problem, doesn't look good

If true that is very serious for our Premier fight.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024