Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City FA Cup 5th Round Match Thread 19:08 - Feb 15 with 28662 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 17 Feb 2018 11:35]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City FA Cup 5th Round Match Thread on 14:18 - Feb 17 with 2728 viewsLord_Bony

Hoping we don't get through to the next round, lets concentrate on the Prem League staying up.

But looks like a replay it is...a major draw on resources atm.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City FA Cup 5th Round Match Thread on 14:19 - Feb 17 with 2697 viewshobo

The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City FA Cup 5th Round Match Thread on 14:12 - Feb 17 by Ambergambler

He's been better today.
We need to nail this now though, last thing we need is a draw.

A defeat would be worse
The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City FA Cup 5th Round Match Thread on 14:20 - Feb 17 with 2667 viewshobo

The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City FA Cup 5th Round Match Thread on 14:18 - Feb 17 by Lord_Bony

Hoping we don't get through to the next round, lets concentrate on the Prem League staying up.

Ffs
The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City FA Cup 5th Round Match Thread on 14:22 - Feb 17 with 2580 viewsAl_Bundy

Poor performance.. pretty clueless trying to breakdown a Championship reserves side.

Defence solid enough. Carroll and Ki lots of possession without really creating any openings.

Tammy and Narsingh pretty anonymous and Routledge awful and inept again.
The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City FA Cup 5th Round Match Thread on 14:22 - Feb 17 with 2564 viewsjasper_T

Fcking hell Clucas you shithouse
The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City FA Cup 5th Round Match Thread on 14:24 - Feb 17 with 2481 viewslidojack

Never looked like losing, never looked like we wanted to win.
The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City FA Cup 5th Round Match Thread on 14:24 - Feb 17 with 2464 viewsAnotherJohn

A draw away to one of the bigger Championship teams looks okay, but this was underwhelming given the side Wednesday put out. We didn't have much cutting edge going forward. The pen against Tammy that should have been given would have been papering over the cracks.
The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City FA Cup 5th Round Match Thread on 14:24 - Feb 17 with 2462 viewsunion_jack

Terrible performance on the whole. They were far too casual at times displaying Billy Big Bollux antics or just couldn't care. I felt tired just watching them.

Could do without the replay but even so I'd hate to have lost it there at the death.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City FA Cup 5th Round Match Thread on 14:26 - Feb 17 with 2385 viewsmax936

The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City FA Cup 5th Round Match Thread on 14:24 - Feb 17 by union_jack

Terrible performance on the whole. They were far too casual at times displaying Billy Big Bollux antics or just couldn't care. I felt tired just watching them.

Could do without the replay but even so I'd hate to have lost it there at the death.

Awful, once we troubled their keeper, can't believe I stayed in to watch it.

I need a pint.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City FA Cup 5th Round Match Thread on 14:26 - Feb 17 with 2372 viewsTheKirkyLife

That was awful all things considered. Ayew and Dyer certainly looked 10x better when they came on but sadly Clucas took away from that impetus and Wednesday had shut up shop.

Poster above couldn't have put it better. Didn't look like losing. I feel bad that I was willing them on the score near the end just to put us out of our misery.
The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City FA Cup 5th Round Match Thread on 14:27 - Feb 17 with 2353 viewsmonmouth

The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City FA Cup 5th Round Match Thread on 14:17 - Feb 17 by WarwickHunt

Hold the front page...

He’s was unbelievably poor today. James should have had a run last 15 or 20.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City FA Cup 5th Round Match Thread on 14:27 - Feb 17 with 2354 viewsJack_Kass

Well that was painful.

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City FA Cup 5th Round Match Thread on 14:28 - Feb 17 with 2307 viewsOldjack

OK , Just lacked that crucial finish ,should do them on the replay though

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City FA Cup 5th Round Match Thread on 14:29 - Feb 17 with 2294 viewsjasper_T

The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City FA Cup 5th Round Match Thread on 14:27 - Feb 17 by monmouth

He’s was unbelievably poor today. James should have had a run last 15 or 20.

Routledge needed to be hooked. Not much good resting Olsson for 20 minutes when you're staring at an extra game int he calendar.
The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City FA Cup 5th Round Match Thread on 14:30 - Feb 17 with 2259 viewsFlashberryjack

The passing accuracy of Carroll and Routledge is absolutely awful, and the rest weren't much better.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City FA Cup 5th Round Match Thread on 14:30 - Feb 17 with 2255 viewsAmbergambler

The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City FA Cup 5th Round Match Thread on 14:24 - Feb 17 by AnotherJohn

A draw away to one of the bigger Championship teams looks okay, but this was underwhelming given the side Wednesday put out. We didn't have much cutting edge going forward. The pen against Tammy that should have been given would have been papering over the cracks.

There's nothing wrong with papering over a few cracks!!
The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City FA Cup 5th Round Match Thread on 14:30 - Feb 17 with 2245 viewsthornabyswan

The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City FA Cup 5th Round Match Thread on 14:18 - Feb 17 by Lord_Bony

First time in the quarter final draw since 1964.
I am chuffed we are still in the cup.
Another game unbeaten
Bring it on.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City FA Cup 5th Round Match Thread on 14:36 - Feb 17 with 2171 viewsexiledclaseboy

You don’t want to get through to the quarter finals of the FA Cup? That’s just weird.

Poll: Tory leader

The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City FA Cup 5th Round Match Thread on 14:38 - Feb 17 with 2148 viewssainthelens

The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City FA Cup 5th Round Match Thread on 14:30 - Feb 17 by thornabyswan

First time in the quarter final draw since 1964.
I am chuffed we are still in the cup.
Another game unbeaten
Bring it on.

Fantastic to be in the quarter final draw, have waited forever to see it! Apart from opening 20 minutes never looked liked losing when few months back we would have. And FFS why is there negativity on here!!? We have some real butes for fans.
The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City FA Cup 5th Round Match Thread on 14:48 - Feb 17 with 2066 viewsbuilthjack

Nothing at all offered up front.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City FA Cup 5th Round Match Thread on 14:48 - Feb 17 with 2054 viewslifelong

A better performance in the second half, should have won the game in the last 20 minutes, interesting to see who we could be up against in the quarter finals.
The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City FA Cup 5th Round Match Thread on 14:50 - Feb 17 with 2036 viewslifelong

The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City FA Cup 5th Round Match Thread on 14:48 - Feb 17 by builthjack

Nothing at all offered up front.

Ayew tries to do too much, he needs to learn to lay the ball off.
The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City FA Cup 5th Round Match Thread on 14:52 - Feb 17 with 2024 viewsbuilthjack

The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City FA Cup 5th Round Match Thread on 14:50 - Feb 17 by lifelong

Yes, he's like the best kid in the primary school play yard sometimes. Beats 3 then overruns it.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City FA Cup 5th Round Match Thread on 14:52 - Feb 17 with 2023 viewsjasper_T

The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City FA Cup 5th Round Match Thread on 14:50 - Feb 17 by lifelong

Plays with his eyes closed.
The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City FA Cup 5th Round Match Thread on 14:56 - Feb 17 with 1983 viewsSgorioFruit

My thoughts exactly

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024