Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City FA Cup 5th Round Match Thread 19:08 - Feb 15 with 28699 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 17 Feb 2018 11:35]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City FA Cup 5th Round Match Thread on 19:09 - Feb 15 with 9838 viewsunion_jack

2-0 Wednesday.

I am Lawro.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City FA Cup 5th Round Match Thread on 19:40 - Feb 15 with 9788 viewsthornabyswan

The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City FA Cup 5th Round Match Thread on 19:09 - Feb 15 by union_jack

2-0 Wednesday.

I am Lawro.

Another replay 0 0 I think p

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City FA Cup 5th Round Match Thread on 19:48 - Feb 15 with 9760 viewsbuilthjack

1-4

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City FA Cup 5th Round Match Thread on 20:31 - Feb 15 with 9707 viewsairedale

Rotation opportunity?
The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City FA Cup 5th Round Match Thread on 21:11 - Feb 15 with 9644 viewsAguycalledJack

1-1 and replay.
The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City FA Cup 5th Round Match Thread on 21:43 - Feb 15 with 9597 viewsBrynCartwright

0:2

not only to advance to the next round but to prove just how poor Mark Lawro's predictions are...the tool!

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City FA Cup 5th Round Match Thread on 22:06 - Feb 15 with 9552 viewsspiderboy

3-2 Swansea
Fabs to toss pancakes during the game
The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City FA Cup 5th Round Match Thread on 22:33 - Feb 15 with 9501 viewsSwanski

Keep the momentum going boys.
Id personally stick with same team as Notts.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City FA Cup 5th Round Match Thread on 22:45 - Feb 15 with 9471 viewsJethroJack

The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City FA Cup 5th Round Match Thread on 22:06 - Feb 15 by spiderboy

3-2 Swansea
Fabs to toss pancakes during the game

In his own gaff, as he won't be travelling.
The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City FA Cup 5th Round Match Thread on 23:01 - Feb 15 with 9439 viewssainthelens

Me and my lad going, was initially confident, but am getting a very big nagging doubt now. Feel Weds might wanna prove a point to Carlos. Think I'll go for the draw, splinters in my arse.
N/A. on 01:25 - Feb 16 with 9324 viewsHuw57

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 6:09]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City FA Cup 5th Round Match Thread on 04:03 - Feb 16 with 9277 viewsSwansNZ

1-1 would be great. Love the midweek games, so would be happy with a replay.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City FA Cup 5th Round Match Thread on 11:10 - Feb 16 with 9030 viewswalkley_owl

The Rawson Spring is a designated home fans pub. Just a heads up.
The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City FA Cup 5th Round Match Thread on 11:59 - Feb 16 with 8981 viewsLoyal

The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City FA Cup 5th Round Match Thread on 11:10 - Feb 16 by walkley_owl

The Rawson Spring is a designated home fans pub. Just a heads up.

You sound a bit sheepish, any good w@nk spots near the ground ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City FA Cup 5th Round Match Thread on 12:59 - Feb 16 with 8926 viewsPrivate_Partz

They seem a bit of a steady Eddie side that do not score many.
A Championship side away is never easy. I still think that if our Notts County team turns up and fired up them 1 or 2 nil is possible.
A draw could be on the cards if they continue their newly found form.
It would be disappointing to lose this one.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City FA Cup 5th Round Match Thread on 13:13 - Feb 16 with 8911 viewsAl_Bundy

We are not fit to grace the Hillsborough according to the attendance obsessed owls fans.

Small club crap support and clown in charge !
The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City FA Cup 5th Round Match Thread on 13:37 - Feb 16 with 8885 viewsFireboy2

The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City FA Cup 5th Round Match Thread on 13:13 - Feb 16 by Al_Bundy

We are not fit to grace the Hillsborough according to the attendance obsessed owls fans.

They are jealous

Fvck em
The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City FA Cup 5th Round Match Thread on 14:03 - Feb 16 with 8855 viewsLoyal

The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City FA Cup 5th Round Match Thread on 13:13 - Feb 16 by Al_Bundy

Thing is its not a big game for us, we play and beat Arsenal, Liverpool etc regularly. A premier league side for 7 seasons. A night time twitwoo from a knackered owl just doesn't give you a hard on, however it seems they give themselves a hard on by looking elsewhere for gratification.
Aint nothing else worse than a big headed Yorkshire bigot.
[Post edited 16 Feb 2018 14:07]

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City FA Cup 5th Round Match Thread on 16:06 - Feb 16 with 8716 viewsmonmouth

Is that us or them?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City FA Cup 5th Round Match Thread on 17:07 - Feb 16 with 8615 viewssainthelens

The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City FA Cup 5th Round Match Thread on 14:03 - Feb 16 by Loyal

Thing is its not a big game for us, we play and beat Arsenal, Liverpool etc regularly. A premier league side for 7 seasons. A night time twitwoo from a knackered owl just doesn't give you a hard on, however it seems they give themselves a hard on by looking elsewhere for gratification.
Aint nothing else worse than a big headed Yorkshire bigot.
[Post edited 16 Feb 2018 14:07]

Spot on Loyal. When the whippet walkers start giving Carlos shyte, hope it's mentioned by our lads in pre match huddle, and they do the business for him.
The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City FA Cup 5th Round Match Thread on 18:08 - Feb 16 with 8108 viewsGlyn1

Their fans think that Carvalho was a tactically overly-defensive manager who didn't get the best out of his players, unjustly dumped some of them into the reserves and now some of them will be starting the match with a sense of injustice and a point to prove. If any of them score, see if they look at Carvalho when celebrating.

Personally I've gone through the week experiencing a strange mixture of hope / confidence / looking forward to the match / and not caring at all if we lose. I haven't felt this positive all season. (And if we're ahead at half time and final whistle Mr Hill will have kindly paid for my ticket and train fare.)
[Post edited 16 Feb 2018 18:10]

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City FA Cup 5th Round Match Thread on 18:19 - Feb 16 with 8013 viewsGlyn1

The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City FA Cup 5th Round Match Thread on 17:07 - Feb 16 by sainthelens

Spot on Loyal. When the whippet walkers start giving Carlos shyte, hope it's mentioned by our lads in pre match huddle, and they do the business for him.

Us talking about them talking about us talking about them ...

https://www.owlstalk.co.uk/forums/topic/268459-swansea-fans-views/

Your whippet walker comment has been duly noted 😁

And is this any way for adults to spend Friday night?

And seriously, the Rawson Spring is for home fans only as we've been advised but there seem to be lots of other great pubs there.
[Post edited 16 Feb 2018 18:27]

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City FA Cup 5th Round Match Thread on 18:59 - Feb 16 with 7755 viewsPrivate_Partz

The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City FA Cup 5th Round Match Thread on 18:19 - Feb 16 by Glyn1

Us talking about them talking about us talking about them ...

https://www.owlstalk.co.uk/forums/topic/268459-swansea-fans-views/

Your whippet walker comment has been duly noted 😁

And is this any way for adults to spend Friday night?

And seriously, the Rawson Spring is for home fans only as we've been advised but there seem to be lots of other great pubs there.
[Post edited 16 Feb 2018 18:27]

Seems a bit daft for us to be recommending a home fans only pub. Do they have any trouble around Hillsborough nowadays?
It is amazing how often the 'we shouldn't be in the league' argument comes up now that we are in the Premier. No one bothered when we were in the lower flights.
It is generally a bit if banter though and I hope both sets of fans have a great time and we win of course ;-)

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City FA Cup 5th Round Match Thread on 19:44 - Feb 16 with 7515 viewsGaryjack

The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City FA Cup 5th Round Match Thread on 18:59 - Feb 16 by Private_Partz

Seems a bit daft for us to be recommending a home fans only pub. Do they have any trouble around Hillsborough nowadays?
It is amazing how often the 'we shouldn't be in the league' argument comes up now that we are in the Premier. No one bothered when we were in the lower flights.
It is generally a bit if banter though and I hope both sets of fans have a great time and we win of course ;-)

I remember going to Hillsborough in the late 70's. We spotted a pub near the ground with a large car park, so pulled in only for the pub to virtually empty of Wednesday fans intent on doing us a bit of harm by the look of them! The coach sped off at a rate of knots, and we laughed like fvck as they tried to chase after us on foot! Until we realised we were going down a dead end towards a closed Bassetts Allsorts factory!
Luckily the security guard opened the gate and led us through the factory to the other side! Fookin shite myself!
The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City FA Cup 5th Round Match Thread on 19:51 - Feb 16 with 7472 viewsjack2jack

The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City FA Cup 5th Round Match Thread on 19:44 - Feb 16 by Garyjack

I remember going to Hillsborough in the late 70's. We spotted a pub near the ground with a large car park, so pulled in only for the pub to virtually empty of Wednesday fans intent on doing us a bit of harm by the look of them! The coach sped off at a rate of knots, and we laughed like fvck as they tried to chase after us on foot! Until we realised we were going down a dead end towards a closed Bassetts Allsorts factory!
Luckily the security guard opened the gate and led us through the factory to the other side! Fookin shite myself!

Blood hell Gar they could have got up to All sorts down that road.😀
Fooked that up didn't i
[Post edited 16 Feb 2018 20:05]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024