Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Drugs map of Britain BBC1 last night - Swansea heroin 21:00 - Feb 15 with 16521 viewsswansRus

Shocking.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p04blny9
Drugs map of Britain BBC1 last night - Swansea heroin on 12:30 - Feb 16 with 4100 viewsperchrockjack

Well not really nasty

Nobody forces anyone to start on soft drugs which are seen as OK by many .

We all know the dangers . Therefore one has a clear choice

If anyone believes legalising class - a drugs will somehow see sweetness and light on our streets and crack dealers taking up proper jobs then they are sadly mistaken .

Drugs are what the Krays would have been into.

Crime and criminals evolve. When one door closes another opens up.

Legalise because we can't control it? We can't control burglary and I don't see many advocating that

Finally, death to drug dealers is morally bad? Well for some it is. For many it's the only justifiable punishment

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Drugs map of Britain BBC1 last night - Swansea heroin on 12:48 - Feb 16 with 4084 viewsNeath_Jack

Some unbelievable ignorant and simplistic views being displayed in this thread, as per usual.

Many of those heroin addicts don't just decide to try it for a laugh or for an head on, some do granted, but many many more do so out of sheer desperation.

You've only got to watch the first 5 minutes of this clip to see that the boy was given heroin at 12 years of age by his mother. The one person in the world who you would place all your trust in.

Not everyone has a good start in life, not everyone is lucky enough to get a decent education, not everyone get's born into a loving family environment, and many are subject to horrific physical and sexual abuse.

Just f*ck off is it.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Drugs map of Britain BBC1 last night - Swansea heroin on 13:03 - Feb 16 with 4069 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Anyone selling heroin should be given the death penalty.

I’d even vote Tory for that .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Drugs map of Britain BBC1 last night - Swansea heroin on 13:08 - Feb 16 with 4060 viewslondonlisa2001

Drugs map of Britain BBC1 last night - Swansea heroin on 12:48 - Feb 16 by Neath_Jack

Some unbelievable ignorant and simplistic views being displayed in this thread, as per usual.

Many of those heroin addicts don't just decide to try it for a laugh or for an head on, some do granted, but many many more do so out of sheer desperation.

You've only got to watch the first 5 minutes of this clip to see that the boy was given heroin at 12 years of age by his mother. The one person in the world who you would place all your trust in.

Not everyone has a good start in life, not everyone is lucky enough to get a decent education, not everyone get's born into a loving family environment, and many are subject to horrific physical and sexual abuse.

Just f*ck off is it.

I watched did the one about Hull and fentanyl last night.

Horrific.

One of the addicts said that every time he took it he hoped he'd never wake up again. Another said that he'd just given up on life. There was an older woman who just broke your heart. Utter despair written all over her.

Continuing to deal with these people and thousands like them as though they were criminals is both inhuman and insane.
Drugs map of Britain BBC1 last night - Swansea heroin on 13:24 - Feb 16 with 4040 viewsSwanjaxs

I've worked all my life, never robbed anybody or anything, never taken drugs, and not looking for any sympathy at all, just minding my own business and getting on with my life and not affecting anybody else's life..... just saying 👍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Drugs map of Britain BBC1 last night - Swansea heroin on 13:59 - Feb 16 with 4014 viewscontroversial_jack

Drugs map of Britain BBC1 last night - Swansea heroin on 10:03 - Feb 16 by nantywatcher

Way off the mark Perch.
The majority of heroin addicts slip down into that world that starts with LEGAL highs, cannabis. Heroin is brilliant in relieving trauma, the trouble is the trauma never goes away just buries itself even deeper. This is very much linked to the Barry Bennel thread and there will undoubtedly be amongst his victims young men whose addictions will be directly influenced by his abuse. It's way too glib to put addicts into one neat big box and dismiss them and their lives, and to infer that payment for their drugs comes about ONLY through criminal activity is nonsense.

That's not strictly true, because millions worldwide use marijuana and other recreational drugs without getting onto harder stuff, Same with alcohol, millions and millions worldwide enjoy alcohol without any problems whatsoever.

It's not the drug that addicts , it's the circumstances that lead to the addiction
Drugs map of Britain BBC1 last night - Swansea heroin on 16:03 - Feb 16 with 3965 viewsmax936

Drugs map of Britain BBC1 last night - Swansea heroin on 12:30 - Feb 16 by perchrockjack

Well not really nasty

Nobody forces anyone to start on soft drugs which are seen as OK by many .

We all know the dangers . Therefore one has a clear choice

If anyone believes legalising class - a drugs will somehow see sweetness and light on our streets and crack dealers taking up proper jobs then they are sadly mistaken .

Drugs are what the Krays would have been into.

Crime and criminals evolve. When one door closes another opens up.

Legalise because we can't control it? We can't control burglary and I don't see many advocating that

Finally, death to drug dealers is morally bad? Well for some it is. For many it's the only justifiable punishment

I believe its all to do with the way you've been raised and what you see of yourself and your life, the weed thing came to my attention when I was around 14/15, 19/76 ish some of the lads I used to go around with occasionally, smoked then started smoking the weed unfortunately for some of them and their families they moved onto harder stuff, which ruined a lot of their parents lives who worried themselves into the grave sad very sad.

Since then its got progressively worse, to the state it is now, ok we can't dish out the death penalty, but we can dish out life sentences for Dealers, seizures of any assets which are been done now in fairness, but more can be done no doubt to include close family who have suddenly become wealthy etc

As for the users far more education needs to be available, lots go out on a weekend not just to get pissed but to take recreational Drugs, Cocaine is a massive problem I'm told, some say they're young and seemingly doing what youngsters do, some take it to ease worries they may him, youngsters in Uni and demanding Jobs, we see that Employers are more vigilant now, but perhaps can and should do more, although I'm not convinced that people caught using should lose their jobs, well not for a first offence anyway.

That's my take on it rightly or wrongly at least.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Drugs map of Britain BBC1 last night - Swansea heroin on 16:09 - Feb 16 with 3960 viewsmax936

Drugs map of Britain BBC1 last night - Swansea heroin on 12:48 - Feb 16 by Neath_Jack

Just f*ck off is it.

Great post that, better than my simplistic effort.

Login to get fewer ads

Drugs map of Britain BBC1 last night - Swansea heroin on 18:21 - Feb 16 with 3908 viewsNeath_Jack

Drugs map of Britain BBC1 last night - Swansea heroin on 16:09 - Feb 16 by max936

Great post that, better than my simplistic effort.

Plenty of sense, and truth in what you said, Max.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Drugs map of Britain BBC1 last night - Swansea heroin on 20:09 - Feb 16 with 3879 viewsPorthcawlswan

Go the Portugal route.
Drugs map of Britain BBC1 last night - Swansea heroin on 20:27 - Feb 16 with 3862 viewsFlashberryjack

Drugs map of Britain BBC1 last night - Swansea heroin on 20:09 - Feb 16 by Porthcawlswan

Go the Portugal route.

What is it that ?

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Drugs map of Britain BBC1 last night - Swansea heroin on 21:46 - Feb 16 with 3834 viewsperchrockjack

You ve not been to Lisbon then.
Trust me, it's no paradise

As for being brought up, we we brought up to be accountable for your actions at all time and not to blame others for your mistakes.
Sadly, when something goes wrong ,people look to blame someone else

You re a druggie because you have no self control and frankly I d rather be arsed about the people who's lives Re blighted by their trying to raise the cash for a hit.

Licensing,legalising it will make little difference .

What we have to do is take away the demand for drugs so people don't fookn take them ,not even cannabis ,nothing .

It's that simple

Drugs map of Britain BBC1 last night - Swansea heroin on 21:50 - Feb 16 with 3820 viewsJackfath

Drugs map of Britain BBC1 last night - Swansea heroin on 21:46 - Feb 16 by perchrockjack

As for being brought up, we we brought up to be accountable for your actions at all time and not to blame others for your mistakes.

You re a druggie because you have no self control and frankly I d rather be arsed about the people who's lives Re blighted by their trying to raise the cash for a hit.

What we have to do is take away the demand for drugs so people don't fookn take them ,not even cannabis ,nothing .

It's that simple

Alcohol?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Drugs map of Britain BBC1 last night - Swansea heroin on 21:55 - Feb 16 with 3819 viewsperchrockjack

I'm all cor rehab but let's sort out the victims first.

Countless old people have been connedor mugged by druggies who are subjected to so many bleeding hearts it's sickening whilst those who ve been affected by their weakness simply get on with life as best they can.

Nothing in life makes me feel so bitter and sick to my stomach thatn seeing criminals getting preferential treatment over victims. ....and they do....ere are legions of people just looking to help druggies ,to rehabilitate them ,to get them out of the spiral yet ....those dumped on have to do it without such assistance

Drugs map of Britain BBC1 last night - Swansea heroin on 23:01 - Feb 16 with 3789 viewsJack_Meoff

Drugs map of Britain BBC1 last night - Swansea heroin on 21:46 - Feb 16 by perchrockjack

It's that simple

How is the demand for them taken away perch?

Is this along philosophical lines of why people feel the need for this level of escapism or are you talking more hard line?

More generally 80% of Europe’s supply of heroin comes from a country that has been militarily occupied since 2001 by the US. Funny old world eh.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Drugs map of Britain BBC1 last night - Swansea heroin on 23:13 - Feb 16 with 3779 viewsSkettyJack

It's that simple

Wow

You have absolutely no clue

Being a "druggie" has nothing to do with self control

Criminalising users achieves nothing. People who use illicit drugs commit crime out of desperation
I agree with turning a blind eye to users who possess for personal use and to provide safe environments for injecting etc. Think about it logically. If you supply adequate substitution or even medical grade heroin (or to use its other name - diamorphine) it removes the illegal supply route, removing the associated crimes like shoplifting, burglary ect
[Post edited 16 Feb 2018 23:17]
Drugs map of Britain BBC1 last night - Swansea heroin on 23:16 - Feb 16 with 3771 viewsDarran

Drugs map of Britain BBC1 last night - Swansea heroin on 23:13 - Feb 16 by SkettyJack

Wow

You have absolutely no clue

Being a "druggie" has nothing to do with self control

Criminalising users achieves nothing. People who use illicit drugs commit crime out of desperation
I agree with turning a blind eye to users who possess for personal use and to provide safe environments for injecting etc. Think about it logically. If you supply adequate substitution or even medical grade heroin (or to use its other name - diamorphine) it removes the illegal supply route, removing the associated crimes like shoplifting, burglary ect
[Post edited 16 Feb 2018 23:17]

He said got a vile opinion on just about everything Mate.
He clearly needs help.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Drugs map of Britain BBC1 last night - Swansea heroin on 09:33 - Feb 17 with 3712 viewsperchrockjack

Taking away the demand is he biggest issue.

Is it not

Plenty of put into getting hRm off but little in getting them not to start at all. Pretty common sense really.

Worryingly, driving whilst under the influence of drugs is on the increase . These are not desperate poverty struck disadvantaged by the Tories people just Kunts driving after they ve smoked splifs or " recreational drugs" ...

Zero tolerance for me

Driving under influence of drugs or drink....car confiscated whilst ban is served .

We ve gotta do something

Drugs map of Britain BBC1 last night - Swansea heroin on 12:25 - Feb 17 with 3689 viewscontroversial_jack

Drugs map of Britain BBC1 last night - Swansea heroin on 09:33 - Feb 17 by perchrockjack

Taking away the demand is he biggest issue.

Is it not

Plenty of put into getting hRm off but little in getting them not to start at all. Pretty common sense really.

Worryingly, driving whilst under the influence of drugs is on the increase . These are not desperate poverty struck disadvantaged by the Tories people just Kunts driving after they ve smoked splifs or " recreational drugs" ...

Zero tolerance for me

Driving under influence of drugs or drink....car confiscated whilst ban is served .

We ve gotta do something

The Americans tried prohibition, how did that work out for them, and how is the war on drugs working out?
Drugs map of Britain BBC1 last night - Swansea heroin on 13:28 - Feb 17 with 3677 viewssquarebear

Just an aside on the programme. Beautifully shot. I loved the juxtaposition of heroin addict Michael walking up the street beneath a stunning sky, then amputee Brandon enjoying the views from the top of Kilvey Hill on a fabulously sunny day.

The guys they featured were desperately sad characters. I had sympathy for them all, particularly young Michael. I hope they’re able to dig deep and save themselves.
[Post edited 17 Feb 2018 13:30]
Drugs map of Britain BBC1 last night - Swansea heroin on 18:14 - Feb 19 with 3558 viewsmax936

This is a good listen folks

https://m.facebook.com/ricky.langdon.56/posts/322922501531679

Drugs map of Britain BBC1 last night - Swansea heroin on 18:20 - Feb 19 with 3550 viewsPorthcawlswan

It's that simple

The statistics don't lie though, drug use is drastically down along with crimes related to drugs and deaths due to drugs.
Drugs map of Britain BBC1 last night - Swansea heroin on 10:24 - Feb 22 with 3436 viewscontroversial_jack

Drugs map of Britain BBC1 last night - Swansea heroin on 18:20 - Feb 19 by Porthcawlswan

The statistics don't lie though, drug use is drastically down along with crimes related to drugs and deaths due to drugs.

The drug policy in Portugal has been an overwhelming success
Drugs map of Britain BBC1 last night - Swansea heroin on 11:23 - Feb 22 with 3402 viewsperchrockjack

Lisbon is no drugs free paradise friends

Thrre is also no evidence to suggest that legalising class a drugs in UK would free us from drug barons .

It would be a massive gamble and one I wouldn't want to see.

Drugs kill. That s the point.

It's the only point..

People should not take them

They don't work

Drugs map of Britain BBC1 last night - Swansea heroin on 12:08 - Feb 22 with 3389 viewscontroversial_jack

Drugs map of Britain BBC1 last night - Swansea heroin on 11:23 - Feb 22 by perchrockjack

Lisbon is no drugs free paradise friends

Thrre is also no evidence to suggest that legalising class a drugs in UK would free us from drug barons .

It would be a massive gamble and one I wouldn't want to see.

Drugs kill. That s the point.

It's the only point..

People should not take them

They don't work

There is plenty of evidence to show it worked. Drug addiction is down, crime relating to drugs is down, deaths are down., Addicts do not have criminal records and therefore can get jobs and lead normal lives.

Drugs kill, if they are not controlled.There has and always will be a market for drugs.You cannot prevent determine addicts from getting it, but you can control the quality,

Legalising alcohol after prohibition put the gangsters out of business and it has done similar in Portugal and Switzerland too
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024