Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sheffield Wed 21:01 - Feb 15 with 1582 viewsbuilthjack

Pay on the day, if anyone is thinking of a last minute trip.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Sheffield Wed on 21:25 - Feb 15 with 1537 viewsGlyn1

The Swans face the Owls on Saturday lunchtime (12.30pm) in round five of the Emirates FA Cup.

Tickets for the game are no longer on sale at the Liberty Stadium.

But Swans fans can buy tickets at Hillsborough on Saturday and, as with those supporters who have bought tickets in advance, they will be given a £6.50 meal deal voucher at the turnstiles which can be redeemed in the concourse food outlets before and during the game.

The club has agreed to pay for complimentary food and drink for every Swans fan going to Sheffield as a thank you for making the trip and for their support throughout the season.

Matchday prices at Hillsborough:
Adults — £20 / Seniors — £15 / Under 21s - £15 / Under 17s - £10 / Under-11s - £5.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Sheffield Wed on 21:48 - Feb 15 with 1502 viewsmonmouth

Never thought of asking this before but it might be relevant shortly. Is a Senior over 60 or 65?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Sheffield Wed on 21:57 - Feb 15 with 1487 viewsjackharris

Sheffield Wed on 21:48 - Feb 15 by monmouth

Never thought of asking this before but it might be relevant shortly. Is a Senior over 60 or 65?

I do believe it varies between the football clubs. Some are 65 and some are 60.The Swans is 60.

Q - What is classified as a concession ticket?
A - Supporters aged over 60 can obtain a Senior ticket, Fans aged Under 16 can purchase a Junior ticket, and Full Time Students can purchase a Student ticket. Please note Students must be in full time education, and Apprentice's are not accepted.

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Sheffield Wed on 22:29 - Feb 15 with 1431 viewsoldcob

60 at Swansea.
Sheffield Wed on 09:14 - Feb 16 with 1202 viewsDewi1jack

Sheffield Wed on 21:25 - Feb 15 by Glyn1

The Swans face the Owls on Saturday lunchtime (12.30pm) in round five of the Emirates FA Cup.

Tickets for the game are no longer on sale at the Liberty Stadium.

But Swans fans can buy tickets at Hillsborough on Saturday and, as with those supporters who have bought tickets in advance, they will be given a £6.50 meal deal voucher at the turnstiles which can be redeemed in the concourse food outlets before and during the game.

The club has agreed to pay for complimentary food and drink for every Swans fan going to Sheffield as a thank you for making the trip and for their support throughout the season.

Matchday prices at Hillsborough:
Adults — £20 / Seniors — £15 / Under 21s - £15 / Under 17s - £10 / Under-11s - £5.

Good, helpful copy
Sure there'll be a few turn up at the gates.

And as a further pleaser there's no mention of a booking fee

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Sheffield Wed on 12:46 - Feb 16 with 1039 viewsPegojack

I'm expert on this subject, Monny.

It's 60 at Swansea. If you've reached that age and are buying away tickets through the Swans website, you'll see various ages quoted by other clubs as qualifying for senior ticket, just ignore that and buy one, nobody ever checks when you get to the away ground. It's always a good saving.

it's a bit difficult for me, being as I only look 22, but I've managed to get away with it for the last two years................
[Post edited 16 Feb 2018 12:47]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024