Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lawro predicts... 10:27 - Feb 16 with 2396 viewsdcd14

Another loss...hardly a surprise but his reasoning is purely hate.

He predicts we lose 2-0.

"What a good job former Sheffield Wednesday boss Carlos Carvalhal has done since he went to Swansea. He has been fantastic, but this is a Sheffield Wednesday team who beat Derby 2-0 on Tuesday and I just wonder if they have turned the corner a bit."

So we are 9 unbeaten yet they have turned the corner because they won on Tuesday!
Lawro predicts... on 10:31 - Feb 16 with 2386 viewssP7qupUf

They have won a game and "turned a corner". We haven't lost for a while. If he is applying the same logic then it doesn't make sense. But who cares, this is Lawro!! With his record in mind, we should be in the last eight.

However, this is the cup!!

Just another thought, expect the same next week. We are playing against one of his former clubs.
Lawro predicts... on 10:34 - Feb 16 with 2376 viewsJesusJack

This is the same man who thinks bottom club West Brom are going to win 7 out of 11 and survive over us and Watford.

Salt? I'll take a pinch of that.

Poll: What was your expectation for this season?

Lawro predicts... on 10:43 - Feb 16 with 2353 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Lawro predicts... on 10:34 - Feb 16 by JesusJack

This is the same man who thinks bottom club West Brom are going to win 7 out of 11 and survive over us and Watford.

Salt? I'll take a pinch of that.

Yesterday's man.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Lawro predicts... on 13:42 - Feb 16 with 2164 viewsTrundle10

Lawro predicts... on 10:31 - Feb 16 by sP7qupUf

They have won a game and "turned a corner". We haven't lost for a while. If he is applying the same logic then it doesn't make sense. But who cares, this is Lawro!! With his record in mind, we should be in the last eight.

However, this is the cup!!

Just another thought, expect the same next week. We are playing against one of his former clubs.

they just beat Derby mind......... no metion we have beaten 3 top 10 premier league teams....
Lawro predicts... on 14:06 - Feb 16 with 2106 viewsLoyal

A mate of mien told me recently he got a right hard time at swansea had his hat nicked when manager of that bunch of softy cnts peterboro. Also told Molby not to go to Swansea stated go to swansea and keep on driving. A conscious racist clearly.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Lawro predicts... on 15:03 - Feb 16 with 2046 viewsAmbergambler

Biased bastard!!

The mystery is why does he keep getting asked for his opinion?
Lawro predicts... on 15:48 - Feb 16 with 1993 viewsburryswan31

Sooner he retires, the better.
Guys an idiot, hates Swansea, and bases his results which team he likes the most. IDIOT.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024