Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Welsh Deputy First Leader Assembly PC Bollox 19:35 - Feb 16 with 7309 viewsBrynCartwright

Party rules says the deputy has to be a woman if the leader is a man.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-politics-43085824

Vice versa; could someone tell me if this remains if the leader is a woman.

This sort of sexist rubbish needs to be driven out.

Please, please just deliver a MERITOCRACY..

The best candidates need to be given their positions whether that have fannies or cocks.

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Welsh Deputy First Leader Assembly PC Bollox on 11:17 - Feb 17 with 1459 viewsacejack3065

Welsh Deputy First Leader Assembly PC Bollox on 10:25 - Feb 17 by Highjack

Quality of the person is what matters, not whether they have a cock or not, or what colour they happen to be, or which gender they are attracted to.

The sooner we have the intellectual maturity to look beyond gender, skin colour etc and judge the person on their actual ideas then real Progress will be made.

very easy to say as a white male init. The fact is there are as many men elected to Parliament today as there have been women elected in the last 100 years. A meritocracy doesn’t just happen. People have to fight for it.
Welsh Deputy First Leader Assembly PC Bollox on 11:43 - Feb 17 with 1443 viewsLohengrin

Welsh Deputy First Leader Assembly PC Bollox on 11:17 - Feb 17 by acejack3065

very easy to say as a white male init. The fact is there are as many men elected to Parliament today as there have been women elected in the last 100 years. A meritocracy doesn’t just happen. People have to fight for it.

We’ve got a female Sovereign, a female Prime Minister and a female Home Secretary mind, Ace. Women with the determination and, more importantly, the ability do succeed on these islands.

Look at Lisa, she’s wealthier than Croesus...

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Welsh Deputy First Leader Assembly PC Bollox on 11:52 - Feb 17 with 1430 viewsacejack3065

Welsh Deputy First Leader Assembly PC Bollox on 11:43 - Feb 17 by Lohengrin

We’ve got a female Sovereign, a female Prime Minister and a female Home Secretary mind, Ace. Women with the determination and, more importantly, the ability do succeed on these islands.

The Queen wouldn’t have been selected off an open shortlist. Everyone knows that.
Welsh Deputy First Leader Assembly PC Bollox on 13:38 - Feb 17 with 1404 viewsHighjack

I'd say exactly the same if I were a purple arsed lesbian transmogrified baboon and it would be just as easy to say because I believe it's right to value ability and beliefs over such trvial superficial characteristics.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Welsh Deputy First Leader Assembly PC Bollox on 14:12 - Feb 17 with 1386 viewsHighjack

Welsh Deputy First Leader Assembly PC Bollox on 11:43 - Feb 17 by Lohengrin

Yeah everywhere you look women are doing fantastically well.

The progressives/twitter brigade/media love to try and paint this country as a deeply racist, sexist, homophobic place but there are few countries on this planet who offer the opportunity for a good life regardless of your background as this one. Which is probably the main reason everyone wants to live here.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Welsh Deputy First Leader Assembly PC Bollox on 14:52 - Feb 17 with 1364 viewsjohnlangy

Welsh Deputy First Leader Assembly PC Bollox on 10:04 - Feb 17 by acejack3065

Not a possibility at all actually. This role has nothing to do with the assembly or first minister.

Well, if she did end up as Welsh Labour Leader, without CJ around the Assembly would need to elect a new First Minister. So it could be her.
Welsh Deputy First Leader Assembly PC Bollox on 15:17 - Feb 17 with 1353 viewsacejack3065

Welsh Deputy First Leader Assembly PC Bollox on 14:52 - Feb 17 by johnlangy

Well, if she did end up as Welsh Labour Leader, without CJ around the Assembly would need to elect a new First Minister. So it could be her.

There would be another election. Likewise if Corbyn dies, Tom Watson wouldn’t become labour leader.
Welsh Deputy First Leader Assembly PC Bollox on 15:21 - Feb 17 with 1346 viewsacejack3065

Welsh Deputy First Leader Assembly PC Bollox on 14:12 - Feb 17 by Highjack

Yeah everywhere you look women are doing fantastically well.

The progressives/twitter brigade/media love to try and paint this country as a deeply racist, sexist, homophobic place but there are few countries on this planet who offer the opportunity for a good life regardless of your background as this one. Which is probably the main reason everyone wants to live here.

No they don’t. You just like to think hey do because it makes you feel smarter in your complacent bliss.

Just because this country isn’t Saudi Arabia or Iran doesn’t mean we can’t be aware of our own shortcomings and work to make this country a better place.
Login to get fewer ads

Welsh Deputy First Leader Assembly PC Bollox on 15:21 - Feb 17 with 1345 viewsexiledclaseboy

Welsh Deputy First Leader Assembly PC Bollox on 15:17 - Feb 17 by acejack3065

There would be another election. Likewise if Corbyn dies, Tom Watson wouldn’t become labour leader.

And the deputy prime minister of the U.K. (when we have one) doesn’t become PM if the incumbent quits or dies.

Poll: Tory leader

Welsh Deputy First Leader Assembly PC Bollox on 16:36 - Feb 17 with 1321 viewsLohengrin

Welsh Deputy First Leader Assembly PC Bollox on 11:52 - Feb 17 by acejack3065

The Queen wouldn’t have been selected off an open shortlist. Everyone knows that.

The Soverign is ordained by The Lord God; there’s no ballot, no head count.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Welsh Deputy First Leader Assembly PC Bollox on 16:43 - Feb 17 with 1315 viewsperchrockjack

Corbin will die but when ?

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Welsh Deputy First Leader Assembly PC Bollox on 18:44 - Feb 17 with 1285 viewsBrynCartwright

Welsh Deputy First Leader Assembly PC Bollox on 00:57 - Feb 17 by acejack3065

You're totally f**king clueless. It's not an assembly position you moron.

Yes Ok I admit I got the wrong end of the stick and it is merely a welsh Labour thing, but undeniably it is still wrong and sexist...and by the way..I am not a carrot!

and you are nowhere near as adroit as Mr Chris Morris Swansea Uni bigshot.

I am also a UCW graduate so next time you choose to denigrate a fellow PS poster I hope it is not me.

Welsh Deputy First Leader Assembly PC Bollox on 22:55 - Feb 17 with 1257 viewsHighjack

Welsh Deputy First Leader Assembly PC Bollox on 15:21 - Feb 17 by acejack3065

No they don’t. You just like to think hey do because it makes you feel smarter in your complacent bliss.

Just because this country isn’t Saudi Arabia or Iran doesn’t mean we can’t be aware of our own shortcomings and work to make this country a better place.

Absolutely, but sometimes would you have to look in the mirror and question whether the best way to eliminate racism and sexism is by dismissing the opinion of all "white males"?

Welsh Deputy First Leader Assembly PC Bollox on 23:27 - Feb 17 with 1242 viewsDJack

Welsh Deputy First Leader Assembly PC Bollox on 22:55 - Feb 17 by Highjack

Absolutely, but sometimes would you have to look in the mirror and question whether the best way to eliminate racism and sexism is by dismissing the opinion of all "white males"?

Ooops.

Highjack, just think of your reply if someone made such a sweeping generalisation.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Welsh Deputy First Leader Assembly PC Bollox on 23:45 - Feb 17 with 1237 viewsAndy1300

Welsh Deputy First Leader Assembly PC Bollox on 09:55 - Feb 17 by Jackfath

She also lobbied to ban high jackpot odds machines in bookmakers, and then went and opened the new mecca bingo hall where similar machines appear. When asked about it on Twitter by a few from here she was very dismissive.

Still, Max says she's a lovely person.

My wife did agency work for her and hated every second of it, she was terrible to work for, some would call her a bully

Number 1 team in Wales

Welsh Deputy First Leader Assembly PC Bollox on 00:26 - Feb 18 with 1227 viewsacejack3065

Welsh Deputy First Leader Assembly PC Bollox on 18:44 - Feb 17 by BrynCartwright

Yes Ok I admit I got the wrong end of the stick and it is merely a welsh Labour thing, but undeniably it is still wrong and sexist...and by the way..I am not a carrot!

and you are nowhere near as adroit as Mr Chris Morris Swansea Uni bigshot.

I am also a UCW graduate so next time you choose to denigrate a fellow PS poster I hope it is not me.

Stalker much? And who the f**k are you again?
Welsh Deputy First Leader Assembly PC Bollox on 00:36 - Feb 18 with 1224 viewsacejack3065

Welsh Deputy First Leader Assembly PC Bollox on 22:55 - Feb 17 by Highjack

Not dismissing the opinions of "all white males" at all. Just reminding the more sensitive ones that we don't live in a eutopia where women are chosen 50% of the time from open shortlists in Labour selections for example. As it currently stands it's more like 10% but I'm sure the unsuccessful ones were just thick like our fan favourites Dianne Abbot and Carolyn Harris. Don't forget Dianne Abbot. You must know her right? She's the black female politician who went to Cambridge that swathes of male posters berate on this site for being "thick" on a pretty much daily basis.
Welsh Deputy First Leader Assembly PC Bollox on 07:08 - Feb 18 with 1185 viewsDr_Winston

Welsh Deputy First Leader Assembly PC Bollox on 23:45 - Feb 17 by Andy1300

My wife did agency work for her and hated every second of it, she was terrible to work for, some would call her a bully

She does seem the type. Thin skinned. Not very bright. Arrogant.

She's like a female John Prescott.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Welsh Deputy First Leader Assembly PC Bollox on 07:10 - Feb 18 with 1184 viewsMo_Wives

FFS, it's like an army of the f*cking dead marching at you. "Women are under represented...therefore women are being cheated". Stop it or you'll go to bed without any supper.

Why are you judging if something is a meritocracy by the percentage of people with unimportant characteristics, like skin colour or cock n balls or tits, hold said position? The ONLY thing that matters in judging a meritocracy is if the best person for the job got that job. Is the 100 meters not a meritocracy because the best people in the world at it are overwhelmingly black men? Are white men and women being cheated? We judge a Marxist utopia by percentage of representation. We judge a meritocracy by looking if the best person gets rewarded.

And when you say we have to fight for it...

Why aren't you fighting to 'fix' the gender gap in dangerous dirty jobs?. You know, the jobs that account for men being over 90% of the deaths at work. Why aren't you pushing to get more women into dangerous jobs?
Why aren't you crying about men overwhelmingly picking up the shit outside your house and chucking it into the wagon?

Why aren't you complaining about jobs like nursing or pharmacy work where women are over represented?

Why aren't you complaining that young women are now a third more likely to go to university than young men?

Why are you only trying to 'fix' comfy well paying jobs where women are under represented?

And finally, why are you judging the value of someone's opinion by what sex or gender they are? Once again, stop that.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Welsh Deputy First Leader Assembly PC Bollox on 07:12 - Feb 18 with 1183 viewsMo_Wives

Welsh Deputy First Leader Assembly PC Bollox on 23:27 - Feb 17 by DJack

Ooops.

Highjack, just think of your reply if someone made such a sweeping generalisation.

I may be wrong, but I think he was replying to someone making a sweeping generalisation.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Welsh Deputy First Leader Assembly PC Bollox on 07:17 - Feb 18 with 1180 viewsMo_Wives

Welsh Deputy First Leader Assembly PC Bollox on 00:36 - Feb 18 by acejack3065

Not dismissing the opinions of "all white males" at all. Just reminding the more sensitive ones that we don't live in a eutopia where women are chosen 50% of the time from open shortlists in Labour selections for example. As it currently stands it's more like 10% but I'm sure the unsuccessful ones were just thick like our fan favourites Dianne Abbot and Carolyn Harris. Don't forget Dianne Abbot. You must know her right? She's the black female politician who went to Cambridge that swathes of male posters berate on this site for being "thick" on a pretty much daily basis.

"She's the black female politician who went to Cambridge that swathes of male posters berate on this site for being "thick" on a pretty much daily basis."

Yes. Like Boris Johnson. You know him, he's the white male politician who went to Oxford that posters on this site berate for being thick.

EDIT:
"Not dismissing the opinions of "all white males" at all..."

No, not all of them, just the ones that don't agree with you.
[Post edited 18 Feb 2018 11:23]

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Welsh Deputy First Leader Assembly PC Bollox on 08:00 - Feb 18 with 1158 viewsBrynCartwright

Welsh Deputy First Leader Assembly PC Bollox on 00:26 - Feb 18 by acejack3065

Stalker much? And who the f**k are you again?

I'm Bryn Cartwright.

Welsh Deputy First Leader Assembly PC Bollox on 08:45 - Feb 18 with 1135 viewsGowerjack

Welsh Deputy First Leader Assembly PC Bollox on 16:36 - Feb 17 by Lohengrin

The Soverign is ordained by The Lord God; there’s no ballot, no head count.

Loh

Do you actually believe the Abrahamic God exists ?
[Post edited 18 Feb 2018 8:45]

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Welsh Deputy First Leader Assembly PC Bollox on 08:49 - Feb 18 with 1130 viewsGowerjack

Welsh Deputy First Leader Assembly PC Bollox on 08:00 - Feb 18 by BrynCartwright

I'm Bryn Cartwright.

Here's 20 nicker, now go buy yourselves a nice big tin of sticky-sticky and fûck off back to Noddyland...

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Welsh Deputy First Leader Assembly PC Bollox on 08:53 - Feb 18 with 1123 viewsMo_Wives

Welsh Deputy First Leader Assembly PC Bollox on 08:49 - Feb 18 by Gowerjack

Here's 20 nicker, now go buy yourselves a nice big tin of sticky-sticky and fûck off back to Noddyland...

Great post

Good luck, Mr Cooper

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024