Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Welsh Deputy First Leader Assembly PC Bollox 19:35 - Feb 16 with 7315 viewsBrynCartwright

Party rules says the deputy has to be a woman if the leader is a man.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-politics-43085824

Vice versa; could someone tell me if this remains if the leader is a woman.

This sort of sexist rubbish needs to be driven out.

Please, please just deliver a MERITOCRACY..

The best candidates need to be given their positions whether that have fannies or cocks.

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Welsh Deputy First Leader Assembly PC Bollox on 19:45 - Feb 16 with 3080 viewsexiledclaseboy

The problem historically is that some won’t vote for the best candidate if she happens to be female, hence why women are still massively underrepresented at all levels of politics. If we lived in a world where merit was the only consideration then there’d be no need for such rules. But we don’t.
[Post edited 16 Feb 2018 19:47]

Poll: Tory leader

Welsh Deputy First Leader Assembly PC Bollox on 19:57 - Feb 16 with 3057 viewsacejack3065

Don’t be so easily triggered mun.
Welsh Deputy First Leader Assembly PC Bollox on 20:23 - Feb 16 with 3031 viewsFlashberryjack

Welsh Deputy First Leader Assembly PC Bollox on 19:45 - Feb 16 by exiledclaseboy

The problem historically is that some won’t vote for the best candidate if she happens to be female, hence why women are still massively underrepresented at all levels of politics. If we lived in a world where merit was the only consideration then there’d be no need for such rules. But we don’t.
[Post edited 16 Feb 2018 19:47]

Out of the 60 AM'S 26 are Women.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Welsh Deputy First Leader Assembly PC Bollox on 20:30 - Feb 16 with 3027 viewsexiledclaseboy

Welsh Deputy First Leader Assembly PC Bollox on 20:23 - Feb 16 by Flashberryjack

Indeed. Progress is being made. Out of 650 Westminster MPs only 208 are women. Still more to be done.
[Post edited 16 Feb 2018 20:32]

Welsh Deputy First Leader Assembly PC Bollox on 20:32 - Feb 16 with 3012 viewsJackfath

Girl Power!

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Welsh Deputy First Leader Assembly PC Bollox on 20:46 - Feb 16 with 3002 viewsFlashberryjack

Welsh Deputy First Leader Assembly PC Bollox on 20:30 - Feb 16 by exiledclaseboy

Indeed. Progress is being made. Out of 650 Westminster MPs only 208 are women. Still more to be done.
[Post edited 16 Feb 2018 20:32]

Only women to stand in the next general election would be a good thing IMO.

Imagine a parliament of Theresa May's & Diane Abbott's can't be much worse than a parliament Cobyn's and Johnson's.

Girl power I say.

Hello

Welsh Deputy First Leader Assembly PC Bollox on 20:54 - Feb 16 with 2988 viewsexiledclaseboy

Welsh Deputy First Leader Assembly PC Bollox on 20:46 - Feb 16 by Flashberryjack

Only women to stand in the next general election would be a good thing IMO.

Imagine a parliament of Theresa May's & Diane Abbott's can't be much worse than a parliament Cobyn's and Johnson's.

Girl power I say.

I think that would be PC gone mad or something.

Welsh Deputy First Leader Assembly PC Bollox on 21:09 - Feb 16 with 2946 viewsDarran

Welsh Deputy First Leader Assembly PC Bollox on 20:54 - Feb 16 by exiledclaseboy

Only women were allowed to go for Hains gig when he quit Neath.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Login to get fewer ads

Welsh Deputy First Leader Assembly PC Bollox on 21:09 - Feb 16 with 2946 viewsKilkennyjack

Makes sense to me.

Clearly women should be properly represented.

Is this funny?

Beware of the Risen People

Welsh Deputy First Leader Assembly PC Bollox on 21:10 - Feb 16 with 2952 viewsFlashberryjack

Welsh Deputy First Leader Assembly PC Bollox on 20:54 - Feb 16 by exiledclaseboy

Some would say it already has.

Hello

Welsh Deputy First Leader Assembly PC Bollox on 21:19 - Feb 16 with 2936 viewsexiledclaseboy

Welsh Deputy First Leader Assembly PC Bollox on 21:10 - Feb 16 by Flashberryjack

Some would say it already has.

Yeah. With tedious regularity.

Welsh Deputy First Leader Assembly PC Bollox on 21:30 - Feb 16 with 2920 viewsFlashberryjack

Welsh Deputy First Leader Assembly PC Bollox on 21:19 - Feb 16 by exiledclaseboy

Yeah. With tedious regularity.

As others defend with great predictability.

Hello

Welsh Deputy First Leader Assembly PC Bollox on 21:33 - Feb 16 with 2917 viewsexiledclaseboy

Welsh Deputy First Leader Assembly PC Bollox on 21:30 - Feb 16 by Flashberryjack

As others defend with great predictability.

Yeah. If only we’d all accept that everyone has different opinions we could close down the internet. Buy where would be the fun in that?
[Post edited 16 Feb 2018 21:34]

Welsh Deputy First Leader Assembly PC Bollox on 21:38 - Feb 16 with 2911 viewsBrynCartwright

Welsh Deputy First Leader Assembly PC Bollox on 19:57 - Feb 16 by acejack3065

Don’t be so easily triggered mun.

So you think it is ok that the second most senior position in our Assembly can only be a female, purely because the most senior position is held by a male.?

It's just the most purest off the scale PC, SJW madness.

I would be more than happy if both of the senior positions were female if the candidates deserved it.

Meritocracy.

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Welsh Deputy First Leader Assembly PC Bollox on 22:04 - Feb 16 with 2893 viewsPrivate_Partz

This is not the problem for me. The fact is that one is Rhodri Morgan's widow. A man that started the Cardiff Centric policies of WAG. She is also. Cardiff AM.
I think we need representation from other parts of Wales.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Welsh Deputy First Leader Assembly PC Bollox on 22:06 - Feb 16 with 2886 viewsexiledclaseboy

Welsh Deputy First Leader Assembly PC Bollox on 22:04 - Feb 16 by Private_Partz

This is not the problem for me. The fact is that one is Rhodri Morgan's widow. A man that started the Cardiff Centric policies of WAG. She is also. Cardiff AM.
I think we need representation from other parts of Wales.

There’s representation from all over Wales. It’s the Welsh assembly.
[Post edited 16 Feb 2018 22:15]

Welsh Deputy First Leader Assembly PC Bollox on 22:07 - Feb 16 with 2877 viewsDarran

Welsh Deputy First Leader Assembly PC Bollox on 22:06 - Feb 16 by exiledclaseboy

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Welsh Deputy First Leader Assembly PC Bollox on 22:41 - Feb 16 with 2862 viewsPrivate_Partz

Welsh Deputy First Leader Assembly PC Bollox on 22:06 - Feb 16 by exiledclaseboy

You would think so wouldn't you? ;-) Doesn't seem to work out that way though.
That's a general 'you' not you personally :-)

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Welsh Deputy First Leader Assembly PC Bollox on 00:57 - Feb 17 with 2801 viewsacejack3065

Welsh Deputy First Leader Assembly PC Bollox on 21:38 - Feb 16 by BrynCartwright

So you think it is ok that the second most senior position in our Assembly can only be a female, purely because the most senior position is held by a male.?

It's just the most purest off the scale PC, SJW madness.

I would be more than happy if both of the senior positions were female if the candidates deserved it.

Meritocracy.

You're totally f**king clueless. It's not an assembly position you moron.
Welsh Deputy First Leader Assembly PC Bollox on 00:59 - Feb 17 with 2800 viewsacejack3065

Welsh Deputy First Leader Assembly PC Bollox on 20:23 - Feb 16 by Flashberryjack

Yes and that's largely down to Welsh Labours commitment to twinning CLPs so at least one has an all female shortlist.

Four out of five open shortlists select men, but no, I'm sure that's just a meritocracy in action.
Welsh Deputy First Leader Assembly PC Bollox on 09:46 - Feb 17 with 2745 viewsjohnlangy

It's a frightening thought that Carolyn Harris is, apparently, putting her name forward.

So, if CJ popped his clogs she would be Welsh Labour leader and logically end up as First Minister. She's been very good at the 'single issue politics' that she's got involved in so far but every time i've seen her as the general Labour rep on TV she's spoken a lot without actually saying anything.

A scary possibility.
Welsh Deputy First Leader Assembly PC Bollox on 09:50 - Feb 17 with 2742 viewsDr_Winston

Welsh Deputy First Leader Assembly PC Bollox on 09:46 - Feb 17 by johnlangy

It's a frightening thought that Carolyn Harris is, apparently, putting her name forward.

So, if CJ popped his clogs she would be Welsh Labour leader and logically end up as First Minister. She's been very good at the 'single issue politics' that she's got involved in so far but every time i've seen her as the general Labour rep on TV she's spoken a lot without actually saying anything.

A scary possibility.

Her every public utterance has convinced me that she's almost as thick as Diane Abbott.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Welsh Deputy First Leader Assembly PC Bollox on 09:55 - Feb 17 with 2729 viewsJackfath

She also lobbied to ban high jackpot odds machines in bookmakers, and then went and opened the new mecca bingo hall where similar machines appear. When asked about it on Twitter by a few from here she was very dismissive.

Still, Max says she's a lovely person.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Welsh Deputy First Leader Assembly PC Bollox on 10:04 - Feb 17 with 2729 viewsacejack3065

Welsh Deputy First Leader Assembly PC Bollox on 09:46 - Feb 17 by johnlangy

A scary possibility.

Not a possibility at all actually. This role has nothing to do with the assembly or first minister.
Welsh Deputy First Leader Assembly PC Bollox on 10:25 - Feb 17 with 2718 viewsHighjack

Quality of the person is what matters, not whether they have a cock or not, or what colour they happen to be, or which gender they are attracted to.

The sooner we have the intellectual maturity to look beyond gender, skin colour etc and judge the person on their actual ideas then real Progress will be made.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024