Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FOR SALE: GIANT DEFY 1 10:04 - Feb 17 with 4625 viewsJackfath

I am selling a Road bike. It's a large frame so for it to fit you, you would need to be over 6' 0''. It's in decent nick.

If you're interested, get in touch.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

FOR SALE: GIANT DEFY 1 on 21:12 - Feb 17 with 2103 viewsmax936

For me cycling on the road is a dangerous affair, I'm an advanced motorcyclist and I'm very wary of other drivers and motorcyclists in fact I'm always looking at ways to make myself more visible, even then you're in the lap of the gods.

Just my opinion of course.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

FOR SALE: GIANT DEFY 1 on 21:30 - Feb 17 with 2084 viewssherpajacob

FOR SALE: GIANT DEFY 1 on 21:12 - Feb 17 by max936

For me cycling on the road is a dangerous affair, I'm an advanced motorcyclist and I'm very wary of other drivers and motorcyclists in fact I'm always looking at ways to make myself more visible, even then you're in the lap of the gods.

I tend to stay off the roads in the winter, prefer my giant hybrid.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

FOR SALE: GIANT DEFY 1 on 21:39 - Feb 17 with 2073 viewscsf

FOR SALE: GIANT DEFY 1 on 21:12 - Feb 17 by max936

I only ride on the roads,but tend to leave the house before 6am. Wherever we go,heading out is always quiet but coming back around 7:00/7:30 traffic can build up. If we go out Swansea Valley way I always prefer to come back through clydach old road rather than the bypass and j45,that can get hairy.
FOR SALE: GIANT DEFY 1 on 21:42 - Feb 17 with 2070 viewscsf

FOR SALE: GIANT DEFY 1 on 21:04 - Feb 17 by sherpajacob

I have a giant defy. Done 3 Cartens and 2 velathons on it.

Thoroughly recommend, particularly as a first road bike, for people who enjoy cycling but are not one of those cycling weirdos who obsess about it.

Had an opportunity to buy a 14/15 Defy 3 for £200,it had barely been ridden, it was immaculate and a bargain. Got the money sorted and the guy changed his mind. Gutted.
FOR SALE: GIANT DEFY 1 on 00:12 - Feb 18 with 2040 viewsSoberBaker

FOR SALE: GIANT DEFY 1 on 16:59 - Feb 17 by Jackfath

I need to recapture some of the enthusiasm I had last year. The cold wet winter nights have taken their toll on my drive to train. I am hopeful I can start getting some miles in as the evening draw out.

Never say never.

I would like to offer you £721.37 for the bike. But I feel intimidated by your online persona so I would like to opt out.

I can create a new username if you like?

AMOW

FOR SALE: GIANT DEFY 1 on 00:15 - Feb 18 with 2037 viewsexiledclaseboy

FOR SALE: GIANT DEFY 1 on 00:12 - Feb 18 by SoberBaker

I would like to offer you £721.37 for the bike. But I feel intimidated by your online persona so I would like to opt out.

That’s a very precise amount.

I’ve no business on this thread.

Poll: Tory leader

FOR SALE: GIANT DEFY 1 on 00:23 - Feb 18 with 2030 viewsSoberBaker

FOR SALE: GIANT DEFY 1 on 00:15 - Feb 18 by exiledclaseboy

That’s a very precise amount.

I’ve no business on this thread.

No you haven't, so butt out 👍

AMOW

FOR SALE: GIANT DEFY 1 on 00:26 - Feb 18 with 2027 viewsDJack

FOR SALE: GIANT DEFY 1 on 00:23 - Feb 18 by SoberBaker

No you haven't, so butt out 👍

That's not very friendly!

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Login to get fewer ads

FOR SALE: GIANT DEFY 1 on 09:03 - Feb 18 with 1978 viewsJackfath

FOR SALE: GIANT DEFY 1 on 00:12 - Feb 18 by SoberBaker

If you're intimidated, you can have it for £700.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

FOR SALE: GIANT DEFY 1 on 10:08 - Feb 18 with 1960 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

FOR SALE: GIANT DEFY 1 on 16:35 - Feb 17 by Jackfath

Bought a Felt AR4. Lovely.

Dont leave it outside the supermarket!

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

FOR SALE: GIANT DEFY 1 on 13:26 - Feb 18 with 1940 viewspikeypaul

Just make sure you stay off the roads where the adults drive their cars.

Driving along Mumbles rd this morning and we had 6 idiots in a 3 x 2 formation
being a total nuisance and they wonder why they get hurt.

The council has spent a fortune on a cycle path yet these idiots still insist on using the road.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

FOR SALE: GIANT DEFY 1 on 13:28 - Feb 18 with 1939 viewsJackfath

FOR SALE: GIANT DEFY 1 on 13:26 - Feb 18 by pikeypaul

Just make sure you stay off the roads where the adults drive their cars.

Driving along Mumbles rd this morning and we had 6 idiots in a 3 x 2 formation
being a total nuisance and they wonder why they get hurt.

The council has spent a fortune on a cycle path yet these idiots still insist on using the road.

They're allowed to cycle in that formation. In fact it's for your benefit so you are able to pass easier and more safely. In fact, given that the Mumbles Road is a dual carriageway, there's ample space for all road users to keep safe.

FOR SALE: GIANT DEFY 1 on 13:39 - Feb 18 with 1934 viewsN_T_J

FOR SALE: GIANT DEFY 1 on 13:28 - Feb 18 by Jackfath

They're allowed to cycle in that formation. In fact it's for your benefit so you are able to pass easier and more safely. In fact, given that the Mumbles Road is a dual carriageway, there's ample space for all road users to keep safe.

😂🎣
FOR SALE: GIANT DEFY 1 on 13:46 - Feb 18 with 1930 viewsJackfath

FOR SALE: GIANT DEFY 1 on 13:39 - Feb 18 by N_T_J

😂🎣

You'd hope so, wouldn't you.

FOR SALE: GIANT DEFY 1 on 14:13 - Feb 18 with 1921 viewsunion_jack

FOR SALE: GIANT DEFY 1 on 16:35 - Feb 17 by Jackfath

Bought a Felt AR4. Lovely.

Wow! What a beautiful machine. I had a look on the internet because tbh I'd never heard of Felt before.

I cycled on road for over 20 years until my back wouldn't put up with it anymore. When I got off the bike you could literally stick pins in my lower back and I'd feel nothing. Totally numb. However, inside, my back was screaming. I do miss it in many ways, but not the roads. They are plain dangerous.

I see the Felt has Shimano groupsets. I built my Pinarello and managed to get my hands in a Campagnolo Chorus groupset. Got to say, as good as they were, I'd never go back to Shimano after that. They were superb.

Safe riding!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

FOR SALE: GIANT DEFY 1 on 14:23 - Feb 18 with 1917 viewsJackfath

Before people think I have won the lottery, I bought it second hand from a smashing chap. It is a lovely piece of kit though, and a joy to ride.

I did look into building my own but this one came along quite by chance and that was that.

FOR SALE: GIANT DEFY 1 on 16:04 - Feb 18 with 1890 viewsmax936

FOR SALE: GIANT DEFY 1 on 14:23 - Feb 18 by Jackfath

Before people think I have won the lottery, I bought it second hand from a smashing chap. It is a lovely piece of kit though, and a joy to ride.

I did look into building my own but this one came along quite by chance and that was that.

I did have a thought that your 6 numbers had come up JF

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024