Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tammy Abraham 14:19 - Feb 17 with 10867 viewsdazdec197296

Offers absolutely nothing.
Tammy Abraham on 12:12 - Feb 19 with 773 viewsperplex

Tammy Abraham on 18:37 - Feb 18 by awayjack

He's 20 FFS. Harry Kane struggled in lower leagues at 20-22 and learned huge amounts. Tammy may not be right time for us - 2 young loanees v experience we need - but he has the qualities to be a decent PL player in a couple of years.

You are so obsessed with the age issue that things seem to be going over your head, despite him being a decent young player with some nice touches etc he has not got any bottle, have you not been watching the lad play, to become a top striker you must have the courage to go in for 50/ 50 tackles you must be prepared to make sure you go for crosses at all costs and not be afraid to do so, he is weary to do so and that`s a fact, hence he will not make the top grade.
Tammy Abraham on 12:40 - Feb 19 with 739 viewsBobbyBacala

Tammy Abraham on 12:11 - Feb 19 by JackSkellington

Ah, thanks I didn't know that! I knew they could switch allegiance between playing U21 and senior, I thought once they were capped for the senior team they're locked in for ever more.

I remember that too but can't find out when or why that was changed so maybe we're both off the mark!
Tammy Abraham on 14:54 - Feb 19 with 690 viewsBobby_Fischer

Tammy Abraham on 19:51 - Feb 17 by dickythorpe

He's come here 19 years of age, playing in a mediocre side that isn't safe from relegation. I like him he shows determination which many WHO ARE HERE FULL TIME have NOT shown.
Far to early to writ him off.

Pretty much, hes black though init, lazy like Jason Scotland.

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024