Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tammy Abraham 14:19 - Feb 17 with 10868 viewsdazdec197296

Offers absolutely nothing.
Tammy Abraham on 14:27 - Feb 17 with 5157 viewsTheKirkyLife

He offered goals and assists last round. I claim my £5.
Tammy Abraham on 14:27 - Feb 17 with 5151 viewsshandyjack

hard to judge him when he's got two big piles of sh1t next too him in Narsingh and Routledge to be fair

Poll: Expectation for the season

Tammy Abraham on 14:27 - Feb 17 with 5141 viewsjasper_T

Tammy Abraham on 14:27 - Feb 17 by TheKirkyLife

He offered goals and assists last round. I claim my £5.

Yeah but we didn't need them then, did we.
Tammy Abraham on 14:28 - Feb 17 with 5114 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Everytime a cross comes in he postions himself behind multiple defenders where he has absolutely no chance of even competing for the ball, let alone winning it. I genuinely believe he's afraid of heading the ball or getting hurt.

The same applies when we have corners, even when the ball is coming right to him he doesn't leave the ground and try to compete for it. I have posted this numerous times since he first joined and I am certain it is true.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Tammy Abraham on 14:29 - Feb 17 with 5090 viewsNogginthenog

He ain't half kack .
Tammy Abraham on 14:30 - Feb 17 with 5078 viewsOldjack

bit poor on his first touch today ,needs ball to feet to get the best of of him,he's crap with his swede

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Tammy Abraham on 14:33 - Feb 17 with 5056 viewsSTID2017

Tammy Abraham on 14:28 - Feb 17 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Everytime a cross comes in he postions himself behind multiple defenders where he has absolutely no chance of even competing for the ball, let alone winning it. I genuinely believe he's afraid of heading the ball or getting hurt.

The same applies when we have corners, even when the ball is coming right to him he doesn't leave the ground and try to compete for it. I have posted this numerous times since he first joined and I am certain it is true.

Everytime you post it is always negative.
I am certain this is true

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Tammy Abraham on 14:44 - Feb 17 with 4992 viewsbuilthjack

He offers nothing. Will be playing for someone like Brentford or QPR in a couple of years.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Login to get fewer ads

Tammy Abraham on 14:48 - Feb 17 with 4965 viewsGaz_M

He's struggling to nail the lone frontman role. He's a good size but doesn't use his frame well enough.
Tammy Abraham on 15:14 - Feb 17 with 4857 viewsAmbergambler

Tammy Abraham on 14:48 - Feb 17 by Gaz_M

He's struggling to nail the lone frontman role. He's a good size but doesn't use his frame well enough.

He's like a tall gangly puppy that needs training.
Tammy Abraham on 15:20 - Feb 17 with 4828 viewsSTID2017

He should definetly had a penalty today.
Biggest stone waller I've seen in a long time.
Why all the Swans players and staff didn't appeal I'll never know.

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Tammy Abraham on 15:24 - Feb 17 with 4807 viewsJethroJack

Tammy Abraham on 14:28 - Feb 17 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

You only ever crawl out of the woodwork when there's negativity to spout.
Shut the phuck up, you're tedious beyond belief, you WUM 😁
Tammy Abraham on 15:49 - Feb 17 with 4670 viewsFlashberryjack

Tammy Abraham on 15:20 - Feb 17 by STID2017

He should definetly had a penalty today.
Biggest stone waller I've seen in a long time.
Why all the Swans players and staff didn't appeal I'll never know.

Micheal Owen watched it in slow motion, and with a straight face said "no penalty for me"

We all know he's a c**nt, we now know that he's also a blind c*nt

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Tammy Abraham on 16:23 - Feb 17 with 4553 viewsmax936

Tammy Abraham on 15:49 - Feb 17 by Flashberryjack

Micheal Owen watched it in slow motion, and with a straight face said "no penalty for me"

We all know he's a c**nt, we now know that he's also a blind c*nt

As great as a player Owen was he’s like Lawrenson a fuking god awful pundit.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Tammy Abraham on 16:24 - Feb 17 with 4548 viewsmax936

Tammy Abraham on 16:23 - Feb 17 by max936

As great as a player Owen was he’s like Lawrenson a fuking god awful pundit.

A monotonous boring twonk.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Tammy Abraham on 16:32 - Feb 17 with 4510 viewslonglostjack

Tammy needs to realize that he's not the superstar yet and needs to work his socks off to get to the top. The press keep hyping him and I worry that it's got into his head.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Tammy Abraham on 17:13 - Feb 17 with 4426 viewsLoyal

As it stands, championship at best.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Tammy Abraham on 17:21 - Feb 17 with 4400 viewsawayjack

Tammy Abraham on 14:44 - Feb 17 by builthjack

He offers nothing. Will be playing for someone like Brentford or QPR in a couple of years.

Nonsense. He scored 20+ goals in Chamionship so clearly can score at that level at 20. Our passing - Routs, Nars and Carroll was woeful. Harry Kane would struggle to score with that lot.
Tammy Abraham on 17:24 - Feb 17 with 4391 viewsTheFranchise

He's too rough around the edges for us, we don't have time let let him learn here. 2 years down the line perhaps, he's not ready.

His first touch is bad and his second touch is even worse. He would have been better going back to the championship.
Tammy Abraham on 17:30 - Feb 17 with 4364 viewsLoyal

Tammy Abraham on 17:21 - Feb 17 by awayjack

Nonsense. He scored 20+ goals in Chamionship so clearly can score at that level at 20. Our passing - Routs, Nars and Carroll was woeful. Harry Kane would struggle to score with that lot.

So he performs well at championship level ? And when he doesnt at a much higher level its everyone else's fault ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Tammy Abraham on 17:30 - Feb 17 with 4354 viewsperchrockjack

Didn't see many decent crosses getting to the lad nor any real support

Still, he s actually supported less than those unable to motivate themselves for a game like this

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Tammy Abraham on 17:31 - Feb 17 with 4356 viewsmonmouth

Tammy Abraham on 17:24 - Feb 17 by TheFranchise

He's too rough around the edges for us, we don't have time let let him learn here. 2 years down the line perhaps, he's not ready.

His first touch is bad and his second touch is even worse. He would have been better going back to the championship.

He and Chelse had to give the Prem a shot, and Clement knew him so worth a shot for us. He started well and got himself into scoring positions (eg CP away). He seems to have stopped doing it, but he was always going to be terribly inconsistent. I’m still hoping for another burst of form before May. If Routs had pulled the ball back to him instead of the floated nonsense I think he might well have done a Notts and planted it in the onion bag.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Tammy Abraham on 17:34 - Feb 17 with 4343 viewsjasper_T

Tammy Abraham on 17:21 - Feb 17 by awayjack

Harry Kane makes chances for himself.

You don't score as many as he has in the PL waiting for your teammates to put everything on a plate.
Tammy Abraham on 19:47 - Feb 17 with 4201 viewsSwanski

I think confidence is a big thing for him like many young lads coming into the game.
No doubt he is technically very good. His hold up play is excellent and is very good with his feet and has the skills. He can head when given the chance but he just cant get on the end of a cross at the moment.
Watching him today I think that is his problem. He is not getting in the right position to receive the ball. Weather thats compounded by the setup, better quality opposition(not today of course), delivery or confidence i dont know.
He was getting frustrated today as a result. Hopefully he keeps working hard and is patient. I saw harry cain numerous times before he hit his straps and saw no indication that he would be the next big thing. Hopefully Tammy can improve and be serviceable striker in his career. Keep encouraging him.
Tammy Abraham on 19:51 - Feb 17 with 4176 viewsdickythorpe

He's come here 19 years of age, playing in a mediocre side that isn't safe from relegation. I like him he shows determination which many WHO ARE HERE FULL TIME have NOT shown.
Far to early to writ him off.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024