Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Routledge and Carroll Disappointing 14:30 - Feb 17 with 2853 viewsSTID2017

Not jumping on the Escape Goat bandwagon, but can't see what either of them offered today.

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Routledge and Carroll Disappointing on 16:42 - Feb 17 with 684 viewsDarran

Routledge and Carroll Disappointing on 16:30 - Feb 17 by perchrockjack

Being kind to him Jamie as I know you're a. big fan and if you think he s good then he is .

He s an insult to us all especially the really great servants of our club many no longer with us.

A waste of a shirt

An irrelevance apart from when he s passing the ball to opponents but you carry on big boy in your chief mod role

Didn’t take you long to get Home from Sheffield anyway.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Routledge and Carroll Disappointing on 16:46 - Feb 17 with 680 viewsDr_Winston

Routledge and Carroll Disappointing on 16:30 - Feb 17 by perchrockjack

Being kind to him Jamie as I know you're a. big fan and if you think he s good then he is .

He s an insult to us all especially the really great servants of our club many no longer with us.

A waste of a shirt

An irrelevance apart from when he s passing the ball to opponents but you carry on big boy in your chief mod role

Our club? F*ck off you embarassment.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Routledge and Carroll Disappointing on 16:50 - Feb 17 with 662 viewsDarran

Routledge and Carroll Disappointing on 16:46 - Feb 17 by Dr_Winston

Our club? F*ck off you embarassment.

Brilliant.

Routledge and Carroll Disappointing on 16:50 - Feb 17 with 667 viewsperchrockjack

Hang on Jamie

You re a moderator so why are you again doing exactly terms and conditions of this site say you shouldn't .

Insulting any posters isn't your job so do he right thing and fook off yourself and leave a moderator post cor someone who s prepared to allow and encourage exchange of opinions

Pitiful

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Routledge and Carroll Disappointing on 16:52 - Feb 17 with 653 viewsDarran

Routledge and Carroll Disappointing on 16:50 - Feb 17 by perchrockjack

Hang on Jamie

You re a moderator so why are you again doing exactly terms and conditions of this site say you shouldn't .

Insulting any posters isn't your job so do he right thing and fook off yourself and leave a moderator post cor someone who s prepared to allow and encourage exchange of opinions

Pitiful

Stick to abusing women.

Routledge and Carroll Disappointing on 16:53 - Feb 17 with 644 viewsJackfath

Hang on Jamie

Pitiful

Should Winston be sacked?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Routledge and Carroll Disappointing on 16:54 - Feb 17 with 644 viewsperchrockjack

Someone s got a massive erection . I can see it from here .

You ll have to look hard for his sweet spot Darran

Routledge and Carroll Disappointing on 16:55 - Feb 17 with 644 viewsDr_Winston

Hang on Jamie

Pitiful

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Login to get fewer ads

Routledge and Carroll Disappointing on 16:57 - Feb 17 with 631 viewsperchrockjack

Fair play Jamie, you be got big balls and brass neck .

The fact you have the likes od Darran chomping on your cock doesn't make you anything at all.

Just do the job of moderator .

Routledge and Carroll Disappointing on 16:59 - Feb 17 with 628 viewsDr_Winston

Routledge and Carroll Disappointing on 16:57 - Feb 17 by perchrockjack

The fact you have the likes od Darran chomping on your cock doesn't make you anything at all.

If I was actually moderating the site properly you'd be one of the first to go. Fortunately I find you amusing.

Be grateful.

Routledge and Carroll Disappointing on 17:02 - Feb 17 with 607 viewsDarran

Routledge and Carroll Disappointing on 16:57 - Feb 17 by perchrockjack

Well at least I’m not posting my support for Kevin Spacey after he admitted molesting a minor.

Routledge and Carroll Disappointing on 17:03 - Feb 17 with 604 viewsperchrockjack

Roll a spliff ,,dude

Routledge and Carroll Disappointing on 17:04 - Feb 17 with 596 viewsDarran

Routledge and Carroll Disappointing on 17:03 - Feb 17 by perchrockjack

Roll a spliff ,,dude

Roll a minor ,,prick

Kevin Spacey by attila_the_hun 30 Oct 2017 10:47
https://twitter.com/tactlesstom/status/924945269803945984

Routledge and Carroll Disappointing on 17:07 - Feb 17 with 584 viewsperchrockjack

Living proof illegal substances leave marks for life

Routledge and Carroll Disappointing on 17:09 - Feb 17 with 573 viewsDarran

Routledge and Carroll Disappointing on 17:07 - Feb 17 by perchrockjack

Living proof illegal substances leave marks for life

And truncheons do.

Routledge and Carroll Disappointing on 17:25 - Feb 17 with 562 views34dfgdf54

I stuck up for Routledge against Notts County, can’t today though, woeful. Dan James should be playing instead in the replay, there’s no point in persisting with Routledge now.
Routledge and Carroll Disappointing on 17:27 - Feb 17 with 554 viewsperchrockjack

Indeed risca but what we see is insults flying at anyone pointing out the utter folly that is WR .

It's past a joke and he IS a joke

Routledge and Carroll Disappointing on 17:29 - Feb 17 with 552 viewsswanforthemoney

Routledge and Carroll Disappointing on 14:41 - Feb 17 by Groo

Thought Routledge played OK today, certainly nothing to warrant the slagging off he gets.

Rout ledge loses possession nearly every time he gets the ball. It's weird, if he just played random passes into space, he'd hit one of our men more often than he does at the moment.

I stand in the North Stand

Routledge and Carroll Disappointing on 17:32 - Feb 17 with 542 viewsperchrockjack

Routs only starts in cup games simply to fill a team spot whilst main players are rested

Even against a bod standard championship team ,he is utterly inept...

As Winston says..." Embarrassing".

It's actually embarrassing to see him at our club wearing the shirt

Routledge and Carroll Disappointing on 17:38 - Feb 17 with 536 viewsawayjack

Routs has been poor for 3 seasons. That our 'jobs for the boys' DOF extends contact is shameful. Caroll is just a lightweight. Our midfield was overrun by SWed reserves today.
Routledge and Carroll Disappointing on 17:43 - Feb 17 with 519 viewsperchrockjack

How so Jamie

Why do you allow outright Libelous shyte only to have other mods remove it.

You are in no way amusing.

Just do your job ... Stop any insults from posters ,including me

Do it now

Routledge and Carroll Disappointing on 17:46 - Feb 17 with 517 viewsDr_Winston

Routledge and Carroll Disappointing on 17:43 - Feb 17 by perchrockjack

How so Jamie

Why do you allow outright Libelous shyte only to have other mods remove it.

You are in no way amusing.

Just do your job ... Stop any insults from posters ,including me

Do it now

No.

Routledge and Carroll Disappointing on 17:52 - Feb 17 with 505 viewsperchrockjack

Fair enough but you clearly have dropped any facade of decency you might have had.

Have a discussion. Try it ,without resorting to pithy pisstakes that only make you look what you really are .

Routledge and Carroll Disappointing on 17:57 - Feb 17 with 500 viewsDr_Winston

Routledge and Carroll Disappointing on 17:52 - Feb 17 by perchrockjack

Fair enough but you clearly have dropped any facade of decency you might have had.

Have a discussion. Try it ,without resorting to pithy pisstakes that only make you look what you really are .

I'm sorry, are you lecturing me on decency?

You?

Routledge and Carroll Disappointing on 18:21 - Feb 17 with 479 viewswhaleoilbeefhooked

Routledge and Carroll Disappointing on 16:39 - Feb 17 by perchrockjack

I'm glad we re in the draw but " very pleased" ..? Nah .

Wasted opportunity

By all accounts, your not allowed to say Routledge is useless and a waste of space on a football pitch.
‘Cause he’s been a great servant innit?
Do you honestly think he gives a flying duck, when he goes online, clicks on current account, then balance, and sees all them noughts?
Imagine you’ve been employed for years, but time was catching up with you, and you were struggling, and your employer calls you in the office.
Oh duck, you think, I’m in for a bollocking here, only for him to say...
“Here’s a nice big bonus, ‘cause you’ve been a great servant”
I suppose you can’t blame Routledge, just the useless tw#t that gave him an extended contract.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024