Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Draw tonight 14:38 - Feb 17 with 5639 viewsshandyjack

tonights draw should dictate the team picked for the replay. if it's Man City,Man Utd,Spurs or Chelsea away then we may as well play all the kids

Poll: Expectation for the season

Draw tonight on 20:46 - Feb 17 with 2729 viewsmonmouth

Draw tonight on 20:45 - Feb 17 by thornabyswan

They have laid a new pitch after Pochetino moaned about it being dangerous for his fragile superstars.

Booooo

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Draw tonight on 20:47 - Feb 17 with 2723 viewsthornabyswan

Draw tonight on 20:43 - Feb 17 by Garyjack

Not with the state on our squad no.

We only have 11 league games in 3 months hardly a gruelling schedule.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Draw tonight on 20:49 - Feb 17 with 2714 viewssainthelens

Draw tonight on 20:45 - Feb 17 by thornabyswan

They have laid a new pitch after Pochetino moaned about it being dangerous for his fragile superstars.

A newly laid half pitch has got to have time to ' bed in', every chance it will start turning over during the game. Fckn hope so, giving it the Billy big bollox to Rochdale. There's always 1 shock in every round.
Draw tonight on 20:50 - Feb 17 with 2706 viewsOldjack

Draw tonight on 20:37 - Feb 17 by jasper_T

Maybe Rochdale beat Spurs on their cabbage patch.

They've had it relaid

C'mon Rochdale

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Draw tonight on 21:21 - Feb 17 with 2611 viewsGaryjack

Draw tonight on 20:47 - Feb 17 by thornabyswan

It is a grueling schedule with the injuries we have. Our Premier league status is of paramount importance. Fvck the FA Cup. We are down to our bare bones ffs!
Draw tonight on 21:28 - Feb 17 with 2586 viewsthornabyswan

Draw tonight on 21:21 - Feb 17 by Garyjack

It is a grueling schedule with the injuries we have. Our Premier league status is of paramount importance. Fvck the FA Cup. We are down to our bare bones ffs!

I disagree sorry what's the point of the 5 games we have battled through if we are just going to throw the game.
The PL is our bread and butter but we have a 25 man squad.
The 6th round date is the same weekend as Southampton which would be a free weekend if we lose to Wednesday.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Draw tonight on 21:31 - Feb 17 with 2570 viewsjack247

Draw tonight on 20:47 - Feb 17 by thornabyswan

But we have one striker, one left back, one right back (wouldn’t want to rely on Clucas or Roberts there for an extended period) and four centre backs, we play three at the back most games and one of them is injured.

The FA Cup is great, but I wouldn’t go full throttle on it, even if we get to the quarter finals, unless we get a good points tally over the next few games.
Draw tonight on 21:32 - Feb 17 with 2563 viewsJBT95

Draw tonight on 21:31 - Feb 17 by jack247

But we have one striker, one left back, one right back (wouldn’t want to rely on Clucas or Roberts there for an extended period) and four centre backs, we play three at the back most games and one of them is injured.

The FA Cup is great, but I wouldn’t go full throttle on it, even if we get to the quarter finals, unless we get a good points tally over the next few games.

We have three strikers in Abraham, J.Ayew and A.Ayew.
Login to get fewer ads

Draw tonight on 21:33 - Feb 17 with 2560 viewsJBT95

Draw tonight on 21:28 - Feb 17 by thornabyswan

I disagree sorry what's the point of the 5 games we have battled through if we are just going to throw the game.
The PL is our bread and butter but we have a 25 man squad.
The 6th round date is the same weekend as Southampton which would be a free weekend if we lose to Wednesday.

Exactly we may as well go for it. The semi weekend is Man City away so I can see that being postponed as well!
Draw tonight on 21:34 - Feb 17 with 2558 viewsthornabyswan

Draw tonight on 21:31 - Feb 17 by jack247

A mixed side same as we have done all along.
I think Garyjack is advocating we play the kids.

Draw tonight on 21:35 - Feb 17 with 2553 viewsjack247

Draw tonight on 21:32 - Feb 17 by JBT95

We have three strikers in Abraham, J.Ayew and A.Ayew.

The Ayews aren’t strikers.
Draw tonight on 21:37 - Feb 17 with 2549 viewsjack247

Draw tonight on 21:34 - Feb 17 by thornabyswan

A mixed side I would agree with. I’m not suggesting we play the U23s, Nordfeldt, Bartley and Routledge.
Draw tonight on 21:40 - Feb 17 with 2530 viewsJBT95

Draw tonight on 21:35 - Feb 17 by jack247

The Ayews aren’t strikers.

They can play across the front, Jordan has certainly been playing striker of late.
Draw tonight on 21:42 - Feb 17 with 2520 viewsmonmouth

Andre Ayew under Guidolin was a superb lone false 9.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Draw tonight on 21:43 - Feb 17 with 2512 viewsjack247

Draw tonight on 21:40 - Feb 17 by JBT95

They can play across the front, Jordan has certainly been playing striker of late.

He has, kind of, but he isn’t a striker.

We have players who can play at fullback too, we’ve still only got two available senior fullbacks at the moment.
Draw tonight on 21:47 - Feb 17 with 2492 viewsGaryjack

Draw tonight on 21:34 - Feb 17 by thornabyswan

Not totally no. but fringe players with the best of the U23'S we have. We cannot risk anymore injuries to our first choice 11 in a competition we ain't going to win. Risking our prem status against a QF FA Cup tie? No thanks.
Draw tonight on 02:21 - Feb 18 with 2316 viewsjasper_T

Draw tonight on 21:42 - Feb 17 by monmouth

Andre Ayew under Guidolin was a superb lone false 9.

Nothing false about his performance in that West Ham game at the end of the season. Did a proper job leading the line.
Draw tonight on 12:07 - Feb 18 with 2158 viewsJack_Kass

Draw tonight on 21:47 - Feb 17 by Garyjack

Not totally no. but fringe players with the best of the U23'S we have. We cannot risk anymore injuries to our first choice 11 in a competition we ain't going to win. Risking our prem status against a QF FA Cup tie? No thanks.

Stop being such a tart mun.

The FA Cup will have no impact on whether we get relegated or not.

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024