Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Replay tickets 14:56 - Feb 17 with 4994 viewsbuilthjack

Get them on sale on Monday morning at:
£10 adults
£5 senior
£2 kids

No booking fees.

Get the ground full and get to the next round

Or they can do the usual thing and get 7-8000 there. Up to them.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Replay tickets on 15:27 - Feb 17 with 2379 viewsJethroJack

Crawling our way to Wemberlee!
Although, not our fault we're always drawn away, J suppose.
Replay tickets on 15:32 - Feb 17 with 2353 views3swan

Needs to be the right price but Sheff Wed have to agree as well
Replay tickets on 15:51 - Feb 17 with 2287 viewsairedale

I wonder how much money they have lost so far on ticket sales due to the booking fee?
Replay tickets on 16:14 - Feb 17 with 2226 viewshobo

Indeed, the home match v notts county was embarrassing. We're playing for a place in the FA Cup Quarter Finals! The place should be full
Replay tickets on 16:16 - Feb 17 with 2216 viewsJackfath

Will the replay be on the television I wonder?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Replay tickets on 17:16 - Feb 17 with 2120 viewsLoyal

Replay tickets on 16:16 - Feb 17 by Jackfath

Dont you know ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Replay tickets on 17:46 - Feb 17 with 2087 viewsbuilthjack

No. So best get there to support your team

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Replay tickets on 19:03 - Feb 17 with 2023 viewsOldjack

My guess is it will, as long as spurs don't draw tomorrow or Man c on Monday ,but then again bbc Wales might take it on

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Login to get fewer ads

Replay tickets on 19:12 - Feb 17 with 1986 viewsmikecranleigh

It will very much depend who and where we are playing next.
If its home they should guarantee a ticket holder for this replay for the next round
Replay tickets on 19:12 - Feb 17 with 1981 viewslonglostjack

"on the television" that's what I like about you (S) West Stand boys. Class - not like the riff raff in the East 😉

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Replay tickets on 19:16 - Feb 17 with 1968 viewsJBT95

Replay tickets on 15:51 - Feb 17 by airedale

I wonder how much money they have lost so far on ticket sales due to the booking fee?

People using booking fees as an excuse not to go, sorry but you need to re-evaluate your life.

Buying online is £1.25 per ticket. Before it was a flat £3 whether you bought 1 ticket or 20,972.

Kids fees were waived for the Notts County game, and I would think a similar pricing structure will be in place for Sheff Weds. So a family of 5 - 2 adults and 3 kids - can go to this game, if it is the same kids fees waived, for a £2.50 booking fee cost compared to before it would have cost £3.

If you can't afford a few extra pound AT MOST, maybe stop attending professional football matches and log off here and onto Money saving tips.

We have extremely cheap away matches and season ticket prices as it is.
[Post edited 17 Feb 2018 19:20]
Replay tickets on 19:18 - Feb 17 with 1957 viewsbuilthjack

Replay tickets on 19:16 - Feb 17 by JBT95

People using booking fees as an excuse not to go, sorry but you need to re-evaluate your life.

Buying online is £1.25 per ticket. Before it was a flat £3 whether you bought 1 ticket or 20,972.

Kids fees were waived for the Notts County game, and I would think a similar pricing structure will be in place for Sheff Weds. So a family of 5 - 2 adults and 3 kids - can go to this game, if it is the same kids fees waived, for a £2.50 booking fee cost compared to before it would have cost £3.

If you can't afford a few extra pound AT MOST, maybe stop attending professional football matches and log off here and onto Money saving tips.

That's the spirit

Replay tickets on 19:19 - Feb 17 with 1953 viewsJBT95

Replay tickets on 19:18 - Feb 17 by builthjack

That's the spirit

So you aren't going to go for the sake of £1.25?

I would say most people are saving now from the change in booking fee, the majority of purchases I can imagine are less than 2.5 tickets.

In fact my sister came at the last minute last week, I used the app for her ticket and saved myself £3 compared to about 2 months ago! (no booking fee on the app!).

Half the block around me are on their phone it seems during the day these days, if not at the bar, so I doubt that they can't download the app with the waived booking fee!
Argument flawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwed!
[Post edited 17 Feb 2018 19:25]
Replay tickets on 19:25 - Feb 17 with 1921 viewsNeath_Jack

Replay tickets on 19:16 - Feb 17 by JBT95

You utter, utter c*nt.

Who the f*ck do you think you are telling families that if they can't afford to go to an extra cup game (on top of the previous extra games), that they should stop going to the football?

You pompous f*cking prick.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Replay tickets on 19:26 - Feb 17 with 1917 viewsJBT95

Replay tickets on 19:25 - Feb 17 by Neath_Jack

You utter, utter c*nt.

Who the f*ck do you think you are telling families that if they can't afford to go to an extra cup game (on top of the previous extra games), that they should stop going to the football?

People using a booking fee as an excuse to my mind are not real fans.

We haven't had an increase in matchday prices for over half a decade, away prices have gone down!

You greedy Americans, GET OUT OF OUR CLWB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL
Replay tickets on 19:31 - Feb 17 with 1900 viewsJackfath

Nobody in this thread has said they're not going because of booking fees.

Just saying

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Replay tickets on 19:31 - Feb 17 with 1898 viewsGowerjack

You utter, utter c*nt.

Spot on.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Replay tickets on 19:32 - Feb 17 with 1893 viewsJBT95

Replay tickets on 19:31 - Feb 17 by Jackfath

Nobody in this thread has said they're not going because of booking fees.

Just saying

But many have previously.

The OP even said to scrap all booking fees for this match. Seriously, if that is the difference between going or not that is very sad.
Replay tickets on 19:33 - Feb 17 with 1886 viewsJBT95

Replay tickets on 19:31 - Feb 17 by Gowerjack

Spot on.

If you re-read the post you will see that the 2018 booking fees for the Notts County game actually saved the family scenario I mentioned 50p compared to 2017's booking fees.
Replay tickets on 19:34 - Feb 17 with 1878 viewsJackfath

Replay tickets on 19:32 - Feb 17 by JBT95

But many have previously.

The OP even said to scrap all booking fees for this match. Seriously, if that is the difference between going or not that is very sad.

You can only affect your own actions, my friend. You shouldn't clutter your life worrying about things you cannot control.

Replay tickets on 19:36 - Feb 17 with 1869 viewsDarran

You utter, utter c*nt.

There’s absolutely no doubt he’s a fuçking pompous prick.

I’m not going to he replay I didn’t go to the other two either and I’ll even go further and say if we were to get to a semi final at Wembley I probably won’t go that either but if we win the semi I’m definitely going to the final.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Replay tickets on 19:57 - Feb 17 with 1807 viewsJBT95

Replay tickets on 19:36 - Feb 17 by Darran

There’s absolutely no doubt he’s a fuçking pompous prick.

I’m not going to he replay I didn’t go to the other two either and I’ll even go further and say if we were to get to a semi final at Wembley I probably won’t go that either but if we win the semi I’m definitely going to the final.

Why are you not going to the replay, and why didn't you go to the others?
Replay tickets on 19:58 - Feb 17 with 1802 viewsDarran

Replay tickets on 19:57 - Feb 17 by JBT95

Why are you not going to the replay, and why didn't you go to the others?

Don’t want to.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Replay tickets on 20:05 - Feb 17 with 1787 viewsjack2jack

Replay tickets on 19:58 - Feb 17 by Darran

Don’t want to.

Can't argue with that!
Replay tickets on 20:18 - Feb 17 with 1751 viewsQJumpingJack

The Trust should be on the front foot tonight telling the Americans that they recommend £10 charge with no booking fee.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024