Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sheffield Wednesday shit support 17:26 - Feb 17 with 61086 viewsLoyal

Apparently its the new big thing.
Lets see what these minnows with big egos bring to Swansea compared to our 1,372 at 12.30pm on a televised game day.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 20:19 - Feb 19 with 2877 viewsJackfath

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 20:14 - Feb 19 by byron

Thanks loyalist, you are an odd chap. You seem to revel in the hooligan days that have long gone, in most places anyway. You do realise your lot were rubbish at it, dressed worse than tramps and were not rated by any of the main players back in the day. Plain weird mun as you lot like to say

Leave Loyal alone you bully.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 20:23 - Feb 19 with 2876 viewsSwanjaxs

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 19:37 - Feb 19 by perchrockjack

Lighten up.now there sea quid pro quo.

Take ot but can't give it?

Lighten up yourself ,son

Or better still, desist from defaming people .

Do you ever get bored of constantly being "offended" mate? Step away from the soap box and have a day off... son 👍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 20:43 - Feb 19 with 2834 viewsLoyal

Thanks loyalist, you are an odd chap. You seem to revel in the hooligan days that have long gone, in most places anyway. You do realise your lot were rubbish at it, dressed worse than tramps and were not rated by any of the main players back in the day. Plain weird mun as you lot like to say

As i said I was there, and trust me rubbish we were not little Byron.
Got you on a 3 day nibble mind.

And tore strips off your fantasists many times by their own admission.
Were you in France or were you travelling the world 😂
[Post edited 19 Feb 2018 20:48]

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 20:51 - Feb 19 with 2812 viewsowainglyndwr

Have a look at all the Jacks in your stands during the 3 . 3 game at Onion Park Byron.
I was on the Kingsway the day your boys hit out on families and shoppers.
Then came then battle of Ninian which your English leader knew was coming but done nothing.
Now grow up its all in the past
Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 20:57 - Feb 19 with 2795 viewsLoyal

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 20:51 - Feb 19 by owainglyndwr

Have a look at all the Jacks in your stands during the 3 . 3 game at Onion Park Byron.
I was on the Kingsway the day your boys hit out on families and shoppers.
Then came then battle of Ninian which your English leader knew was coming but done nothing.
Now grow up its all in the past

All 4 parts of the ground.

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 22:07 - Feb 19 with 2722 viewspencoedjack

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 20:57 - Feb 19 by Loyal

All 4 parts of the ground.

Playing ‘their real rivals’ (according to Byron) Sunday, 2nd in the league if they don’t fill their ground it’s obviously to big for them
Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 22:13 - Feb 19 with 2706 viewsunion_jack

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 22:07 - Feb 19 by pencoedjack

Playing ‘their real rivals’ (according to Byron) Sunday, 2nd in the league if they don’t fill their ground it’s obviously to big for them

I was stood behind the goal, centrally half way up and as soon as Buchanan hit that shot we all knew it was going in. Sickening.

Funny how these games pan out over the years. Never clear cut, always twists and turns and moments of brilliance or stupidity contributing.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 22:14 - Feb 19 with 2704 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 22:07 - Feb 19 by pencoedjack

Mind you it may be an awkward kick off time that may prevent the "huge" valleys support getting trains on a Sunday.
It may be on TV too. And it might rain.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Login to get fewer ads

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 22:28 - Feb 19 with 2672 viewsbuilthjack

We need 15000 minimum in the replay to show we are not a bunch of plastics

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 22:52 - Feb 19 with 2648 viewsjack_lord

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 22:28 - Feb 19 by builthjack

With Wigan beating City the route to Wembley has got a little more interesting. The club should issue vouchers for the Wednesday game for automatic tickets for the Spurs game.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 22:57 - Feb 19 with 2638 viewssainthelens

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 22:52 - Feb 19 by jack_lord

With Wigan beating City the route to Wembley has got a little more interesting. The club should issue vouchers for the Wednesday game for automatic tickets for the Spurs game.

Very sensible suggestion, and one the club really should be looking at.
Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 23:06 - Feb 19 with 2625 viewsmonmouth

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 22:28 - Feb 19 by builthjack

Can't. We won't fit them in. The mahoosive Sheffield Whippet will be bringing at least 10,000. It's what they do. keep up.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 23:10 - Feb 19 with 2618 viewssainthelens

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 23:06 - Feb 19 by monmouth

Can't. We won't fit them in. The mahoosive Sheffield Whippet will be bringing at least 10,000. It's what they do. keep up.

Easy tiger, we'll have that Sheffield Bute back on here. Really don't have the will for that.
Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 23:23 - Feb 19 with 2610 viewsmonmouth

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 23:10 - Feb 19 by sainthelens

Easy tiger, we'll have that Sheffield Bute back on here. Really don't have the will for that.

Aye fair point. It’s just lucky they’re not playing up the road though. There’d be 40,000 locked out.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 06:09 - Feb 20 with 2540 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 23:23 - Feb 19 by monmouth

Aye fair point. It’s just lucky they’re not playing up the road though. There’d be 40,000 locked out.

The WAG would be justified in knocking down CCS to build them a 80,000 dearer stadium then . Bless em.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 07:31 - Feb 20 with 2496 viewsraynor94

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 22:57 - Feb 19 by sainthelens

Very sensible suggestion, and one the club really should be looking at.

Not really, all the season ticket holders who don't turn up for the replay will claim their tickets for the Spurs game, who will also sell out their allocation, we would be only talking about 2000 vouchers, pretty pointless.

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 07:37 - Feb 20 with 2494 viewsTailGunner

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 07:31 - Feb 20 by raynor94

Not really, all the season ticket holders who don't turn up for the replay will claim their tickets for the Spurs game, who will also sell out their allocation, we would be only talking about 2000 vouchers, pretty pointless.

Simple solution. (
Give vouchers to all who attend replay.
Then what's left go to season ticket holders to fight over.(if we win)

Get the place full.
Reward those who actually get off the sofa to support their team.
Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 07:43 - Feb 20 with 2488 viewsraynor94

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 07:37 - Feb 20 by TailGunner

Simple solution. (
Give vouchers to all who attend replay.
Then what's left go to season ticket holders to fight over.(if we win)

Get the place full.
Reward those who actually get off the sofa to support their team.

Season ticket holders are guaranteed their tickets full stop!

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 08:29 - Feb 20 with 2452 viewsTailGunner

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 07:43 - Feb 20 by raynor94

They were given priority in the last 2 rounds but didn't bother. (I am a season ticket holder btw)
They had priority for 2 games & didn't use it.

Every man for himself now for me.
Maximize income over 2 games like any serious business would.
Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 09:04 - Feb 20 with 2416 viewsDewi1jack

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 08:29 - Feb 20 by TailGunner

They were given priority in the last 2 rounds but didn't bother. (I am a season ticket holder btw)
They had priority for 2 games & didn't use it.

Every man for himself now for me.
Maximize income over 2 games like any serious business would.

I understand what you're saying.
Due to living up in Herefordshire and a 2 hr drive+ from the stadium, I and many others who live further afield cannot make mid week games.
So, missed every game at home in January due to Sky- made the aways though.
In that thinking, am I right in the fact that my Mrs and I should miss out on (I think) the Southampton game for which we've paid up front but not be allowed to watch us play Rochdale that Saturday?

Thanks for that.
Hopefully you're one of the people I've met at such far flung sh1tholes as Carlisle, Torquay, Grimsby, Scarboro, Scunny, Hull, Boro, Newport etc etc over the years.
Places where there's been less than 100 of us rocking up, because of the KO times/ days or the fact there was fuggin rugby/ horse racing/ figure skating/ washing your hair going on

Not a "better than you fan" comment.
Just a big dig at someone trying to stop me watching my team when I can

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 09:24 - Feb 20 with 2398 viewsTailGunner

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 09:04 - Feb 20 by Dewi1jack

Due to living up in Herefordshire and a 2 hr drive+ from the stadium, I and many others who live further afield cannot make mid week games.
In that thinking, am I right in the fact that my Mrs and I should miss out on (I think) the Southampton game for which we've paid up front but not be allowed to watch us play Rochdale that Saturday?

Thanks for that.
Hopefully you're one of the people I've met at such far flung sh1tholes as Carlisle, Torquay, Grimsby, Scarboro, Scunny, Hull, Boro, Newport etc etc over the years.
Places where there's been less than 100 of us rocking up, because of the KO times/ days or the fact there was fuggin rugby/ horse racing/ figure skating/ washing your hair going on

Been to all those grounds except Scarborough.
Not trying to make a case for myself either being a superfan.

To make it clear I may struggle to make this replay due to work. Hoping to swap with someone but we'll see.

I sympathize with your situation of course, but there will be a few exceptional cases.

It's my opinion that those who make the effort for the replay should have priority.
Fill the ground & maximize income
Plus, There will be loads of kids there who will get the chance of watching a big team for the 1st time. If results go to plan.
Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 09:39 - Feb 20 with 2380 viewsperchrockjack

So one Wednesday fan pops up and puts us in our place ,then it all goes inwards like " inbred sheep shaggers" .
Predictable stuff

Wednesday are a traditional big club,big city . These days ,football wise nonentities,

That s all it is

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 10:21 - Feb 20 with 2344 viewsTailGunner

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 09:04 - Feb 20 by Dewi1jack

Thanks for that.

Solution for you is to buy two tickets & not attend. Only £10 a pop. Sell tickets face value. Your purchase will be on the system for QF priority. (Obvs. replay result going our way)

Much better to have a full stadium, surely you agree?

Exiles always going to miss games due to sky schedules - always been the case in Prem.
Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 10:32 - Feb 20 with 2330 viewssainthelens

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 07:43 - Feb 20 by raynor94

Sounds like you're a sth who's panicking in case he misses out. Fans who went to last 2 replays should get same chance as everyone else.
Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 10:50 - Feb 20 with 2315 viewsjack_lord

I understand why season ticket holders get priority for cup tickets as they have forked out for all 19 games. They do, however, get a substantial saving over those who have to buy match tickets for every game.

It is an idea to get the season ticket holders to think that the match day ticket isn't guaranteed for the more attractive tie so get them down to the less attractive give to ensure the ticket.

It used to work.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024