Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sheffield Wednesday shit support 17:26 - Feb 17 with 62035 viewsLoyal

Apparently its the new big thing.
Lets see what these minnows with big egos bring to Swansea compared to our 1,372 at 12.30pm on a televised game day.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 18:19 - Feb 21 with 3225 viewssainthelens

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 17:39 - Feb 21 by byron

50 boro caused more bother than 1000 Cardiff did whilst waltzing around after the fa cup game did they? No running around like headless chickens just laughing at the ease with which they took over your city. I think I’ve heard it all now. Boro and Cardiff have connections by the way. It’s well known.

Your correct, you and Boro are connected. You are managed by kunt and so are they.
(No subject) (n/t) on 18:31 - Feb 21 with 3207 viewsBrynmill_Jack

50 boro caused more bother than 1000 Cardiff did whilst waltzing around after the fa cup game did they? No running around like headless chickens just laughing at the ease with which they took over your city. I think I’ve heard it all now. Boro and Cardiff have connections by the way. It’s well known.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 18:35 - Feb 21 with 3195 viewsbyron

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 18:12 - Feb 21 by Brynmill_Jack

So now, not content with your fairy stories about Cardiff's running of shoppers on the Kingsway for which your mum wouldn't let you attend because you were 14, you're now basking in the reflective "glory" of Middlesborough's hardmen, even though you were only five or six years old at the time?

You're making complete c*nt out of yourself on here you f*cking idiot.

How am I? You lot are going on about boro not me? The fa Cup was 91 wasn’t it? I was 17/18 then thanks. You lot seem to revel in the hoolie stuff from 30 years ago, I just find that plain weird.

Benny

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 18:37 - Feb 21 with 3187 viewsbyron

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 18:19 - Feb 21 by sainthelens

Your correct, you and Boro are connected. You are managed by kunt and so are they.

Take a bow son, a fantastic start to page 9.

Benny

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 18:42 - Feb 21 with 3189 viewspencoedjack

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 18:35 - Feb 21 by byron

How am I? You lot are going on about boro not me? The fa Cup was 91 wasn’t it? I was 17/18 then thanks. You lot seem to revel in the hoolie stuff from 30 years ago, I just find that plain weird.

So weird you always have to post your fantasy stuff on any thread related to it.
[Post edited 21 Feb 2018 21:42]
Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 20:54 - Feb 21 with 3105 views1983

Correct 50 Boro are worth 1000 of your feral part timers running around like 1 flew over the cuckoos nest

Boro and Cardiff have connections by the way (shakes his head in despair )

dear me I weep for you

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 21:38 - Feb 21 with 3063 viewsTaliesin

My wife' a Boro lass and she says your a c*nt.

Linked my arse
Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 21:42 - Feb 21 with 3050 viewsDewi1jack

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 21:38 - Feb 21 by Taliesin

My wife' a Boro lass and she says your a c*nt.

Linked my arse

So that's Boro fans and Swans here linked then

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Login to get fewer ads

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 23:26 - Feb 21 with 2977 viewsowainglyndwr

Byron Byron come on son ...
You still have not explained
Jacks all over your ground
Batitle of Ninian... outside and in ...
Anton PVM (Pest verming monsters) and crew swimming.
Now either talk football or F O
Shouldn't you been pestering your rivals
[Post edited 21 Feb 2018 23:33]
Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 23:56 - Feb 21 with 2949 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 23:26 - Feb 21 by owainglyndwr

There was a young lad fostered in dunvant originally from port Talbot who whenever he went back to visit was targeted by Anton and 15 others. The spineless cowardly c*nts

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 06:40 - Feb 22 with 2883 viewsLoyal

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 22:57 - Feb 20 by Brynmill_Jack

If what you said was true you would have been 14 or under in 1988. You went on to say you didn't go very often and now you're saying you were with the train mob that day? I can't see your mum allowing that.
I think you must be a fantasist.

I think scooby doo is back .....

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 06:44 - Feb 22 with 2876 viewsLoyal

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 18:35 - Feb 21 by byron

Well it's pretty hard for you to revel in it, all your victories are written by that fantasist anus. Everyone who was there knows the real score scoobs.

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 09:14 - Feb 22 with 2782 viewsbyron

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 23:26 - Feb 21 by owainglyndwr

It was before my days, 1980!
From what I can gather you had the grange and enclosure yeah? No bother that day, never read anything about it bar the fact you travelled well for that game. Just 5 years later less than 1000 of you. Battle on ninian Park? Yes you threw heavy wooden seats at children, fantastic effort.
I don’t know who Anton is I’m afraid. And then you’ve lost me? I heard a load of you chased some young pt blues into the sea, never heard the end of it, but no one in Cardiff really knows anything about it.

Benny

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 09:19 - Feb 22 with 2781 viewsTailGunner

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 09:14 - Feb 22 by byron

From what I can gather you had the grange and enclosure yeah? No bother that day, never read anything about it bar the fact you travelled well for that game. Just 5 years later less than 1000 of you. Battle on ninian Park? Yes you threw heavy wooden seats at children, fantastic effort.
I don’t know who Anton is I’m afraid. And then you’ve lost me? I heard a load of you chased some young pt blues into the sea, never heard the end of it, but no one in Cardiff really knows anything about it.

The children were situated on the lower seats in front of the Swansea fans
They were moved to the Grange end long before any trouble started.

Cardiff lads next to away end goaded away fans & where attackedd with wooden seating planks which they gladly returned fire with.

All your nonsensical drivel in this thread is an irrelevance.

The facts from someone who was there.
Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 09:25 - Feb 22 with 2773 viewsawayjack

Do you have problems? One minute your criticising people for taking about hooligan days but most of your posts revel in anals stories when you were a child.

Huge club 2nd in Chamionship and your English leader revelling in 300 fans away to Ipswich. I bet they had everyone in Suffolk 'on their toes'. Clown - you're now a grown man so stop making a fool of yourself.
Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 09:52 - Feb 22 with 2743 viewsbyron

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 09:25 - Feb 22 by awayjack

Do you have problems? One minute your criticising people for taking about hooligan days but most of your posts revel in anals stories when you were a child.

Huge club 2nd in Chamionship and your English leader revelling in 300 fans away to Ipswich. I bet they had everyone in Suffolk 'on their toes'. Clown - you're now a grown man so stop making a fool of yourself.

Not revelling in it at all, far from it. You can’t compare me to sad act wannabe hoolie like lOyAL can you? Main reason I stopped going was to avoid the agro. Isn’t it good you had so many fans ther in 1980 AND there was no trouble? Those were the days hey, together stronger.
[Post edited 22 Feb 2018 10:28]

Benny

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 11:54 - Feb 22 with 2671 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 17:37 - Feb 17 by byron

They are a huge club compared to you lot.

They are even bigger than Cardiff, Sheffield Wednesday's home gates are 8,000 more than Cardiff.
[Post edited 22 Feb 2018 11:55]

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 12:33 - Feb 22 with 2650 viewsperchrockjack

So Welsh squabbling then

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 14:32 - Feb 22 with 2592 viewsLoyal

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 09:52 - Feb 22 by byron

Not revelling in it at all, far from it. You can’t compare me to sad act wannabe hoolie like lOyAL can you? Main reason I stopped going was to avoid the agro. Isn’t it good you had so many fans ther in 1980 AND there was no trouble? Those were the days hey, together stronger.
[Post edited 22 Feb 2018 10:28]

Oooh, scoobs I've gotten to you.
Mission accomplished, now fck off 😂😂😂😂

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 20:39 - Feb 22 with 2480 viewsowainglyndwr

Byron your boys run before game past the Ninian park pub.
You was the one being Billy big bollox about how hard and big your boys are.
But only when the can outnumber people.
So either get back to your own board or talk football which people would be happy to reply.
You started off has a Jack on here and ended being a want to be hooligan
Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 20:51 - Feb 22 with 2466 viewsmonmouth

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 20:39 - Feb 22 by owainglyndwr

So either get back to your own board or talk football which people would be happy to reply.

But remained a consistently sad c*nt throughout?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 15:32 - Feb 23 with 2334 viewsbyron

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 20:39 - Feb 22 by owainglyndwr

You should write a book.....nice fantasy novel I reckon.

Benny

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 20:53 - Feb 23 with 2269 viewsLoyal

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 15:32 - Feb 23 by byron

You should write a book.....nice fantasy novel I reckon.

At least he was there as was the res and a few others on here.
Tool.

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 08:30 - Feb 25 with 2117 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 20:53 - Feb 23 by Loyal

At least he was there as was the res and a few others on here.
Tool.

Did anyone listen to the Radio Wales phone in last night?
The main subject (after the Swans performance and Welsh rugby moans) was the lack of support Cardiff have regarding their league position.

A lot of excuses came out. Rob Phillips gave valleys austerity and the fact that there's also a rugby team and ice hockey in the City, a lady phoned in quoting the unemployment (?) problem in Cardiff but the only honest response came from a long time Cardiff fan who said it like it is. He said that the people within Cardiff had no civic pride and out of a population of around 340,000 people only 8,000 could call themselves true Cardiff fans.

He went on to say that some of his mates used the sale of John To shack in the 70's as a reason never to go again and spoke of people he knew only wanting to see if they went up this season before getting PL ST's for next season, and then only to see the big boys come to town.

A bridged bassey (who moved to Swansea and is a good friend of mine) has always been amazed by the high level of support there is for the Swans within Swansea itself.

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 09:44 - Feb 25 with 2083 viewsAguycalledJack

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 08:30 - Feb 25 by Brynmill_Jack

Did anyone listen to the Radio Wales phone in last night?
The main subject (after the Swans performance and Welsh rugby moans) was the lack of support Cardiff have regarding their league position.

A lot of excuses came out. Rob Phillips gave valleys austerity and the fact that there's also a rugby team and ice hockey in the City, a lady phoned in quoting the unemployment (?) problem in Cardiff but the only honest response came from a long time Cardiff fan who said it like it is. He said that the people within Cardiff had no civic pride and out of a population of around 340,000 people only 8,000 could call themselves true Cardiff fans.

He went on to say that some of his mates used the sale of John To shack in the 70's as a reason never to go again and spoke of people he knew only wanting to see if they went up this season before getting PL ST's for next season, and then only to see the big boys come to town.

A bridged bassey (who moved to Swansea and is a good friend of mine) has always been amazed by the high level of support there is for the Swans within Swansea itself.

I worked in the centre of Cardiff about 20 years ago.

Office based job with the company employing about 25. The majority of which were blokes all football lovers and sports mad, all from Cardiff and the surrounding areas. Non of them supported cardiff city or had even been to watch cardiff play. Being a swans fan I couldn’t believe it.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024