Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sheffield Wednesday shit support 17:26 - Feb 17 with 61084 viewsLoyal

Apparently its the new big thing.
Lets see what these minnows with big egos bring to Swansea compared to our 1,372 at 12.30pm on a televised game day.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 09:34 - Feb 28 with 2388 viewsDewi1jack

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 22:04 - Feb 27 by Loyal

They were all stood behind fat lad.
[Post edited 27 Feb 2018 22:05]

Have to feel sorry for them there.
4000 travel all the way from OOOOPP North.
Fight their way through an Artic storm

Only to be seated behind the Hindenburg balloon exhibition

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 09:37 - Feb 28 with 2376 viewsparkside

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 23:11 - Feb 27 by TailGunner

Man City only sold half 2000 allocation for game at liberty 5 years ago.

That's right. I was there. 0-0 draw. Dzecko missed a sitter near the end. Very boring game. We had Wigan in the fa cup final the following week. As I said earlier yours is 4.5 hours by train from Piccadilly and your not much of a pull. City only just sold out for the last visit. It went to general sale.
Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 09:56 - Feb 28 with 2334 viewsparkside

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 22:50 - Feb 27 by Brynmill_Jack

As if a Man City fan would be remotely bothered to post on this completely inconsequential thread.

And this post just proves it's a Cardiff wum all along. Pathetic

Cardiff wum, no not me. I've posted on here before. I'll pm you a pic of my season card if you like with a bit of paper that says Brynmill is a bell whiff as proof.
Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 09:57 - Feb 28 with 2330 viewsDewi1jack

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 09:37 - Feb 28 by parkside

That's right. I was there. 0-0 draw. Dzecko missed a sitter near the end. Very boring game. We had Wigan in the fa cup final the following week. As I said earlier yours is 4.5 hours by train from Piccadilly and your not much of a pull. City only just sold out for the last visit. It went to general sale.

Were you the one sobbing his little heart out when we beat you down here?
Awwwww.
Bless

Or are you just a vermin who was bought a City shirt by mummy and daddy for Xmas?
Must be confusing for a young 'un to have a different daddy each week and support a different team (depending on who won the league the year before) every season, so you have our sympathies.

Now.
Fukoff is it and take that Sesame Street character Byron with you

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 10:42 - Feb 28 with 2293 viewsWarwickHunt

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 09:27 - Feb 28 by parkside

The played a recording of Thier fans singing over the PA when the team comes out of the tunnel and at the start of the second half I couldn't believe it at first but yeah that's what they do.

"a recording of Thier fans" - is this commercially available? Are these fans French or Belgian - I've Googled it but can't find the team of which you speak.

Any information gratefully received - I'm currently writing a doctoral thesis on obscure European football chants and would love to hear it.

TIA.

x
Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 10:50 - Feb 28 with 2276 viewsparkside

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 09:57 - Feb 28 by Dewi1jack

Were you the one sobbing his little heart out when we beat you down here?
Awwwww.
Bless

Or are you just a vermin who was bought a City shirt by mummy and daddy for Xmas?
Must be confusing for a young 'un to have a different daddy each week and support a different team (depending on who won the league the year before) every season, so you have our sympathies.

Now.
Fukoff is it and take that Sesame Street character Byron with you

As a matter of fact...no. I was very disappointed though if it makes you feel superior until the fact that you've not been close since dawn's on you. But then we won the league shortly after. Ah fond memories. We'll be doing it again soon. There again you're only concentrating on the bottom of the league table so you might not have noticed. Young un? I'm in my fifties you balloon.
Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 10:55 - Feb 28 with 2267 viewsTailGunner

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 10:50 - Feb 28 by parkside

As a matter of fact...no. I was very disappointed though if it makes you feel superior until the fact that you've not been close since dawn's on you. But then we won the league shortly after. Ah fond memories. We'll be doing it again soon. There again you're only concentrating on the bottom of the league table so you might not have noticed. Young un? I'm in my fifties you balloon.

You are in your 50s and using terms like Bell Whiff on another teams forum?

You admit to failing once & struggling to sell out 2000 down here , yet mock our support at yours??

Are you f&#""ing sure...

Got a few City mates,great company. Very complimentary on the whole of us & the city.
Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 10:59 - Feb 28 with 2259 viewsparkside

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 10:42 - Feb 28 by WarwickHunt

"a recording of Thier fans" - is this commercially available? Are these fans French or Belgian - I've Googled it but can't find the team of which you speak.

Any information gratefully received - I'm currently writing a doctoral thesis on obscure European football chants and would love to hear it.

TIA.

x

Clearly You have hearing problems or are in denial. Either that or your support has a high density of ventriloquists.
Login to get fewer ads

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 11:02 - Feb 28 with 2249 viewsWarwickHunt

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 10:59 - Feb 28 by parkside

Clearly You have hearing problems or are in denial. Either that or your support has a high density of ventriloquists.

*wooooooooosh*

Learn to spell "their", you dopey cûnt.
Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 11:07 - Feb 28 with 2235 viewsDewi1jack

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 11:02 - Feb 28 by WarwickHunt

*wooooooooosh*

Be fair.

They don't teach English in Nursery

In his 50's and using a term like bellwhiff?
Have a emoji Parklife because I couldn't find the dickhead one

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 11:21 - Feb 28 with 2203 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 10:42 - Feb 28 by WarwickHunt

TIA.

x

Apparently Cardiff ran them in the Cup Winners Cup in 1973. Or something.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 11:23 - Feb 28 with 2199 viewsparkside

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 10:55 - Feb 28 by TailGunner

You admit to failing once & struggling to sell out 2000 down here , yet mock our support at yours??

Are you f&#""ing sure...

Got a few City mates,great company. Very complimentary on the whole of us & the city.

Is there a use by date for the term Bell whiff? Would fanny be more apt? Let me know. Now then let's address the non sell out by around 150 seats, yes it's true. The fa cup final was the following week and, and please pay special attention to this, you aren't an attractive away fixture. Where as we on the other hand...
The swansea people I've met are ok. The town is beyond redemption. Plywood merchants must be making a mint.
Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 11:29 - Feb 28 with 2183 viewsparkside

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 11:02 - Feb 28 by WarwickHunt

*wooooooooosh*

Oh no the spelling cop has arrived. Always a clear sign of struggling on a football forum. I'll do my best to keep up to the strict standards on here.
Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 11:30 - Feb 28 with 2182 viewsTailGunner

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 11:23 - Feb 28 by parkside

Is there a use by date for the term Bell whiff? Would fanny be more apt? Let me know. Now then let's address the non sell out by around 150 seats, yes it's true. The fa cup final was the following week and, and please pay special attention to this, you aren't an attractive away fixture. Where as we on the other hand...
The swansea people I've met are ok. The town is beyond redemption. Plywood merchants must be making a mint.

You sold 1000 & returned 1000...
The stadium is in an old residential part of the city similar to areas in Manchester.
The city centre is tired but about to start regeneration.
Remember Manchester before regeneration??
We also have over 15 beaches within our city & county borders.
Britain's first area of outstanding natural beauty.
Get your grandkids to Google it for you.

Utd a more attractive trip for away fans. Bigger stadium with history. Salford Quays, Centre & Trafford all near.
Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 11:32 - Feb 28 with 2179 viewsWarwickHunt

It's a city, fûckwit. Do try to keep up.

I know Manchester well, which shithole part do you live in? Unless it's Didsbury or Media CIty I'd shut the fûck up...
Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 11:35 - Feb 28 with 2170 viewsBrynmill_Jack

You lot used to be the antidote to those Salford c*Mrs, just as Spurs used to be to Arsenal fans. Now you're both far more arrogant than either of them. Well done on winning the league etc etc but it must feel so artificial , having it bought for you.

We've only won one major trophy but at least it feels like we've earned it.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 11:48 - Feb 28 with 2150 viewsparkside

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 11:32 - Feb 28 by WarwickHunt

I know Manchester well, which shithole part do you live in? Unless it's Didsbury or Media CIty I'd shut the fûck up...

Ardwick Green. But you'd have loved it if it was Harpurhey or Moston so you could get that fleeting sensation of superiority at just possibly being further up the social ladder than me Anyway ALL City fans are from Stockport, ask any Irish daytripper at the Swamp. You're a city in name only, just like that sprawling metropolis... Fishguard. But what's in a name, eh?
Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 11:58 - Feb 28 with 2131 viewsparkside

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 11:35 - Feb 28 by Brynmill_Jack

You lot used to be the antidote to those Salford c*Mrs, just as Spurs used to be to Arsenal fans. Now you're both far more arrogant than either of them. Well done on winning the league etc etc but it must feel so artificial , having it bought for you.

We've only won one major trophy but at least it feels like we've earned it.

I knew the cash would come up sooner or later. Feel free the lump oil, human rights, sugar daddy in with the next post. It was only while I was walking back to Wembley North station last Sunday that the artificiality of it all struck me. Believe me I was distraught.
Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 12:02 - Feb 28 with 2125 viewsWarwickHunt

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 11:48 - Feb 28 by parkside

Ardwick Green. But you'd have loved it if it was Harpurhey or Moston so you could get that fleeting sensation of superiority at just possibly being further up the social ladder than me Anyway ALL City fans are from Stockport, ask any Irish daytripper at the Swamp. You're a city in name only, just like that sprawling metropolis... Fishguard. But what's in a name, eh?

Fishguard isn't a city you thick cûnt.

I live near Richmond Park so unless you had a mansion in Alderley Edge we aren't even on the same ladder...

ps the City of Manchester's population in barely half a million...
Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 12:06 - Feb 28 with 2114 viewsJackSomething

It must be weird being a Man City fan these days. For years they were in the considerable shadow of United and had some shit years indeed. But at least there was some pride in being the 'noisy neighbours' and every big result really meant something. We can identify with that given our many years in the doldrums.

Then they get bought by the ex-Thai PM, who it's fair to say seems like a dodgy fella. They spend some money and start to move up the table, before collapsing and ending mid-table as they'd expect. Then they are sold to a considerably higher level sugar daddy and it's raining money.

Now they're winning titles and in competition for every trophy available with a team full of superstars playing incredible football. Lovely. Except this whole buying success thing is what they spent years ripping United for and it let them feel morally superior. Now they've done it themselves in an even worse way, because at least United earned all that money themselves rather than having it handed to them by their sugar daddy.

I wonder if the feeling of winning all those trophies is tinged by shame on how they've achieved it, like a prostitute spending her earnings on shiny things?

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 12:17 - Feb 28 with 2087 viewsTailGunner

The city fans I know are all still humble. They know it's all down to money. But enjoying it as they should.

Every club at the high end has smug pr#"KS like this parkside.

No class. No grasp. Similarities to Chelski
Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 12:22 - Feb 28 with 2074 viewsbyron

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 10:55 - Feb 28 by TailGunner

Are you f&#""ing sure...

You were doing alright until you put that last sentence in.....as if now

Benny

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 12:25 - Feb 28 with 2067 viewsWarwickHunt

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 12:17 - Feb 28 by TailGunner

The city fans I know are all still humble. They know it's all down to money. But enjoying it as they should.

Every club at the high end has smug pr#"KS like this parkside.

No class. No grasp. Similarities to Chelski

Yep - I know a lot of City fans and couldn't agree more. Some are even slightly embarrassed by it all.
Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 12:26 - Feb 28 with 2067 viewsbyron

You saying Swansea by the sea, the welsh bellamedina isn’t an attractive away.....you are going to get it now pal, big time, wait til Darren reads this

Benny

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 12:27 - Feb 28 with 2063 viewsbyron

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 11:32 - Feb 28 by WarwickHunt

It’s a city.....I love that gag

Benny

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024