Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sheffield Wednesday shit support 17:26 - Feb 17 with 61996 viewsLoyal

Apparently its the new big thing.
Lets see what these minnows with big egos bring to Swansea compared to our 1,372 at 12.30pm on a televised game day.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 12:30 - Feb 28 with 1775 viewsbyron

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 09:27 - Feb 28 by parkside

The played a recording of Thier fans singing over the PA when the team comes out of the tunnel and at the start of the second half I couldn't believe it at first but yeah that's what they do.

To be fair they were always quite noisy when we went there, but it was their cup final, biggest day out ever and that...hate the capital as we get everyyyyyyyyyyyything

Benny

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 12:36 - Feb 28 with 1769 viewsbyron

On to page 13 mr loyal.....

Benny

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 13:12 - Feb 28 with 1716 viewsDewi1jack

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 12:30 - Feb 28 by byron

To be fair they were always quite noisy when we went there, but it was their cup final, biggest day out ever and that...hate the capital as we get everyyyyyyyyyyyything

So what happened the last time?

"We're coming for you" turned into "we're going down with a whimper," the whipping boys of the PL.
1 season.
1 fuggin abject failure of a season was all you could manage

"Let's change the colour of kit, so as we can have a go (and fail hugely) at the PL turned into "let's change the colour of our kit so as the whole world can laugh at us"

No fight in your club
Or your fans.

Now fukoff muppet

At least Parklife will always be supporting the champions i.e. whichever team won the league last year.
Or the team his mummy buys him a shirt for.

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 13:32 - Feb 28 with 1689 viewsvetchonian

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 12:30 - Feb 28 by byron

except a premier league football team,a league cup or any other major trophy won in living memory of the majority of its fan base,

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 13:49 - Feb 28 with 1652 viewsbyron

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 13:12 - Feb 28 by Dewi1jack

So what happened the last time?

"We're coming for you" turned into "we're going down with a whimper," the whipping boys of the PL.
1 season.
1 fuggin abject failure of a season was all you could manage

"Let's change the colour of kit, so as we can have a go (and fail hugely) at the PL turned into "let's change the colour of our kit so as the whole world can laugh at us"

No fight in your club
Or your fans.

Now fukoff muppet

At least Parklife will always be supporting the champions i.e. whichever team won the league last year.
Or the team his mummy buys him a shirt for.

You are way easy, chill out bra

Benny

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 13:52 - Feb 28 with 1644 viewsbyron

The premier league isn’t all that, I mean, look what’s happened to you lot. Divided, losing loyal fans weekly and owned by Donnie trumps mates, 28 of them. Stronger, and owned the fans and all that guff n fluff....bla bla.
Ps
I’m still praying we slip up, but swapping places would make my summer, even if it’s for the usual one summer only.

Benny

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 13:55 - Feb 28 with 1639 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 13:32 - Feb 28 by vetchonian

except a premier league football team,a league cup or any other major trophy won in living memory of the majority of its fan base,

A sweeping bay with a long Sandy beach, bordering a peninsula which was the first area of outstanding beauty in the UK, more stunning Sandy beaches.......

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 14:06 - Feb 28 with 1616 viewsLord_Bony

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 13:52 - Feb 28 by byron

The premier league isn’t all that, I mean, look what’s happened to you lot. Divided, losing loyal fans weekly and owned by Donnie trumps mates, 28 of them. Stronger, and owned the fans and all that guff n fluff....bla bla.
Ps
I’m still praying we slip up, but swapping places would make my summer, even if it’s for the usual one summer only.

Away scumbag.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Login to get fewer ads

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 15:07 - Feb 28 with 1559 viewsparkside

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 12:02 - Feb 28 by WarwickHunt

Fishguard isn't a city you thick cûnt.

I live near Richmond Park so unless you had a mansion in Alderley Edge we aren't even on the same ladder...

ps the City of Manchester's population in barely half a million...

May I offer a full and unreserved apology for thinking St David's but typing Fishguard. However you want to slice it, Swansea is a city by name only. It's no a big deal, well not to me it isn't. How's my spelling?
Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 15:30 - Feb 28 with 1541 viewsparkside

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 12:17 - Feb 28 by TailGunner

The city fans I know are all still humble. They know it's all down to money. But enjoying it as they should.

Every club at the high end has smug pr#"KS like this parkside.

No class. No grasp. Similarities to Chelski

It's always been down to money and prestige, but it's always money in the end. Do you think players signed for Liverpool in the 70's and 80's because they fancied Living there. The last player of any merit to hold firm in my view was Steve Bull at Wolves.
Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 15:32 - Feb 28 with 1537 viewsWarwickHunt

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 15:07 - Feb 28 by parkside

May I offer a full and unreserved apology for thinking St David's but typing Fishguard. However you want to slice it, Swansea is a city by name only. It's no a big deal, well not to me it isn't. How's my spelling?

Better - your first sentence required a question mark though.

You're still a dopey cûnt, "however you want to slice it."
Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 16:06 - Feb 28 with 1509 viewsbyron

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 15:30 - Feb 28 by parkside

It's always been down to money and prestige, but it's always money in the end. Do you think players signed for Liverpool in the 70's and 80's because they fancied Living there. The last player of any merit to hold firm in my view was Steve Bull at Wolves.

I don’t think anyone begrudges Man City anything. They have had to put up with Man Utd winning god knows how many league titles, fa cups and the treble whilst I think they floundered down to league 1 after being relegated at Stoke was it? They have to share a city with these people ffs.
I still remember them being 2 nil to gillingham in the playoff final, somehow they came back, they won and haven’t really looked back. Proper football fans back then, prob still are now parkside?

Benny

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 16:06 - Feb 28 with 1506 viewsparkside

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 12:26 - Feb 28 by byron

You saying Swansea by the sea, the welsh bellamedina isn’t an attractive away.....you are going to get it now pal, big time, wait til Darren reads this

Will he smite me? Will it be a verbal humiliation? Fck it, run for hills, hang on, that's New Mills. I'll take my chances. Listen, this lot are touchy about the whole Town/City thing aren't they? But why? Also if you argue about it they bring up lovely beaches knowing full well I can only hit back with a ship canal.
Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 16:07 - Feb 28 with 1503 viewsbyron

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 13:55 - Feb 28 by Brynmill_Jack

A sweeping bay with a long Sandy beach, bordering a peninsula which was the first area of outstanding beauty in the UK, more stunning Sandy beaches.......

You are not posting on the welsh tourist board site you know, this is for football on here.........
And complete loons of course

Benny

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 16:16 - Feb 28 with 1490 viewsparkside

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 15:32 - Feb 28 by WarwickHunt

Better - your first sentence required a question mark though.

You're still a dopey cûnt, "however you want to slice it."

Ah! You missed the part where I purposely left the t out of "not" in the "it's no a big deal" part. A proof reader you are not. I only asked about the spelling didn't I? I didn't ask you about punctuation. You lean heavily on profanities don't you. That's rhetorical by the way.
Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 16:24 - Feb 28 with 1468 viewsLoyal

I would like to apologise for all the hurt and worry this thread has uncovered.

Not 😂
[Post edited 28 Feb 2018 16:24]

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 16:28 - Feb 28 with 1456 viewsTailGunner

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 15:30 - Feb 28 by parkside

Totally irrelevant response to my post.
It was about classless pr£#*s
Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 16:33 - Feb 28 with 1450 viewsTailGunner

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 15:07 - Feb 28 by parkside

More nonsense from you.
65 listed cities in UK.
Swansea is 24th largest.
Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 16:37 - Feb 28 with 1441 viewsAmbergambler

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 16:16 - Feb 28 by parkside

Ah! You missed the part where I purposely left the t out of "not" in the "it's no a big deal" part. A proof reader you are not. I only asked about the spelling didn't I? I didn't ask you about punctuation. You lean heavily on profanities don't you. That's rhetorical by the way.

He thought you were Scottish, to be fair
Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 16:39 - Feb 28 with 1437 viewsparkside

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 16:06 - Feb 28 by byron

I don’t think anyone begrudges Man City anything. They have had to put up with Man Utd winning god knows how many league titles, fa cups and the treble whilst I think they floundered down to league 1 after being relegated at Stoke was it? They have to share a city with these people ffs.
I still remember them being 2 nil to gillingham in the playoff final, somehow they came back, they won and haven’t really looked back. Proper football fans back then, prob still are now parkside?

City fans in the main are down to earth. I was at yours a few weeks back. The locals are far friendlier now than the last time in the cup! Now tell me, why haven't your city shops got fashionable plywood frontage like Swansea has?
Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 16:43 - Feb 28 with 1428 viewsparkside

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 16:33 - Feb 28 by TailGunner

More nonsense from you.
65 listed cities in UK.
Swansea is 24th largest.

Do you understand what the term - in name only means? dullard.
Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 16:45 - Feb 28 with 1424 viewsWarwickHunt

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 16:37 - Feb 28 by Ambergambler

He thought you were Scottish, to be fair

I've spent a lot of time in Manchester - most of them seem to struggle with basic English.

One has to make allowances for their quaint dialect.
Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 16:50 - Feb 28 with 1417 viewsWarwickHunt

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 16:43 - Feb 28 by parkside

What the fûck are you on about, you aching simpleton?
Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 16:52 - Feb 28 with 1415 viewsTailGunner

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 16:43 - Feb 28 by parkside

Do you understand what the requirements for a city are?
We meet them all. Sorry if Stockport doesn't.

We could go back & forth all day about our clubs & how our support is ridiculed, but you're getting tedious now.

We are a small city with localised support base on the whole, who have filled out stadium home seats over 100 games running in the league, all most always selling the tickets returned by clubs, like City, who return them because they cannot sell them.
You are a big club in a big city, you rarely sell out home seats. Even for champions league games.
With your discount deals.
And your billionaire owners.

Which is fine....
Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 16:58 - Feb 28 with 1408 viewsparkside

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 16:45 - Feb 28 by WarwickHunt

I've spent a lot of time in Manchester - most of them seem to struggle with basic English.

One has to make allowances for their quaint dialect.

Are you a fluent Welsh speaker yourself or is English your first tongue? If you've been speaking to anyone around Piccadilly Gardens I'm surprised you could find anyone capable of speech.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024