Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sheffield Wednesday shit support 17:26 - Feb 17 with 62066 viewsLoyal

Apparently its the new big thing.
Lets see what these minnows with big egos bring to Swansea compared to our 1,372 at 12.30pm on a televised game day.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 16:59 - Feb 28 with 1492 viewsbyron

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 16:24 - Feb 28 by Loyal

I would like to apologise for all the hurt and worry this thread has uncovered.

Not 😂
[Post edited 28 Feb 2018 16:24]

Benny

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 17:02 - Feb 28 with 1484 viewsbyron

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 16:39 - Feb 28 by parkside

City fans in the main are down to earth. I was at yours a few weeks back. The locals are far friendlier now than the last time in the cup! Now tell me, why haven't your city shops got fashionable plywood frontage like Swansea has?

Yeah our fan base has changed significantly since we moved, I’d hazard a guess that only about 30 of our current fans were at that game at ninian when we beat you 1 nil. Ps don’t let on I’m a cardiff fan they think I’m a jack....ssshhhhhhhhhh
[Post edited 28 Feb 2018 17:08]

Benny

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 17:03 - Feb 28 with 1480 viewsbyron

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 16:52 - Feb 28 by TailGunner

Do you understand what the requirements for a city are?
We meet them all. Sorry if Stockport doesn't.

We could go back & forth all day about our clubs & how our support is ridiculed, but you're getting tedious now.

We are a small city with localised support base on the whole, who have filled out stadium home seats over 100 games running in the league, all most always selling the tickets returned by clubs, like City, who return them because they cannot sell them.
You are a big club in a big city, you rarely sell out home seats. Even for champions league games.
With your discount deals.
And your billionaire owners.

Which is fine....

Hey stop trying to derail loyals thread by talking facts ffs
[Post edited 28 Feb 2018 17:07]

Benny

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 17:20 - Feb 28 with 1437 viewsDewi1jack

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 15:30 - Feb 28 by parkside

It's always been down to money and prestige, but it's always money in the end. Do you think players signed for Liverpool in the 70's and 80's because they fancied Living there. The last player of any merit to hold firm in my view was Steve Bull at Wolves.

Actually agree.
Matt Le Tiss at Southampton as well as Bully.

Have to be honest here
Watching City attacking (-except against us!!) is a beautiful thing.
Something it looks like they'll be able to do for many years to come.
Hopefully other compatriots of good football to watch like Liverpool, Tottenham can, in the future, give City a run for their money.
And Yernited can be relegated (again!)

Watching us "out Arsenal" Arsenal;
64+ passes for a goal in the past home or away (and hopefully future again);
League Cup win
Plenty of memories of watching good football, without the club having to spend into the £hundreds of millions.

I wouldn't swap teams to support though even though Citey look like they are going to be successful for a long time.

Looks like Byron the lost Muppet will though as Carediffff have waited for a bit of success since 1927

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 17:29 - Feb 28 with 1423 viewsparkside

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 16:52 - Feb 28 by TailGunner

Do you understand what the requirements for a city are?
We meet them all. Sorry if Stockport doesn't.

We could go back & forth all day about our clubs & how our support is ridiculed, but you're getting tedious now.

We are a small city with localised support base on the whole, who have filled out stadium home seats over 100 games running in the league, all most always selling the tickets returned by clubs, like City, who return them because they cannot sell them.
You are a big club in a big city, you rarely sell out home seats. Even for champions league games.
With your discount deals.
And your billionaire owners.

Which is fine....

No I don't but then St Davids has city status with a population of less than two thousand. Just like Swansea it is a city IN NAME ONLY. I don't live in Stockport either.
Yes City returned tickets to you once but you didn't sell them. Apart from the first time Swansea have returned tickets for every one. Which is two thousand plus now. Let's leave it at that. Don't get into the Emptihad thing. I saw your crowd on the box last night.
Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 17:47 - Feb 28 with 1411 viewsTailGunner

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 17:29 - Feb 28 by parkside

No I don't but then St Davids has city status with a population of less than two thousand. Just like Swansea it is a city IN NAME ONLY. I don't live in Stockport either.
Yes City returned tickets to you once but you didn't sell them. Apart from the first time Swansea have returned tickets for every one. Which is two thousand plus now. Let's leave it at that. Don't get into the Emptihad thing. I saw your crowd on the box last night.

Empihad. Like it.
Remember Everton taking your whole ground last year too.
Thousands of them in all stands and still thousands of empty seats.
Heald Green is yours
Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 17:52 - Feb 28 with 1402 viewsLoyal

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 17:03 - Feb 28 by byron

Hey stop trying to derail loyals thread by talking facts ffs
[Post edited 28 Feb 2018 17:07]

I love championship chat.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 17:56 - Feb 28 with 1398 viewsDewi1jack

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 17:52 - Feb 28 by Loyal

I love championship chat.

Naaah.

It's a much lower standard than Prem chat

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Login to get fewer ads

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 18:03 - Feb 28 with 1396 viewsparkside

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 16:50 - Feb 28 by WarwickHunt

What the fûck are you on about, you aching simpleton?

Listen up son. St David's in Pembrokeshire has city status granted by the Queen yet it's very small and has a population of just over 1800 people. It's city IN NAME ONLY. Just like Swansea. Is that clear enough for you. Tell me, did you fall out of a treehouse as a child and land on your head? Or did your teachers blackboard rubber hit you once too often. Explaining the simplest things to you is like explaining knitting to a horse. Dunce.
[Post edited 28 Feb 2018 18:05]
Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 18:07 - Feb 28 with 1388 viewsDewi1jack

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 18:03 - Feb 28 by parkside

Listen up son. St David's in Pembrokeshire has city status granted by the Queen yet it's very small and has a population of just over 1800 people. It's city IN NAME ONLY. Just like Swansea. Is that clear enough for you. Tell me, did you fall out of a treehouse as a child and land on your head? Or did your teachers blackboard rubber hit you once too often. Explaining the simplest things to you is like explaining knitting to a horse. Dunce.

Hate to disappoint you but St Davids is a Cathedral City and has had City status since about the 1500's
Don't think Manchester was a City then. Rather just a small village itself then

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 18:08 - Feb 28 with 1387 viewsparkside

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 17:02 - Feb 28 by byron

Yeah our fan base has changed significantly since we moved, I’d hazard a guess that only about 30 of our current fans were at that game at ninian when we beat you 1 nil. Ps don’t let on I’m a cardiff fan they think I’m a jack....ssshhhhhhhhhh
[Post edited 28 Feb 2018 17:08]

It's ok your secret is safe with me. Warwick won't catch on anyway. That boy is thicker than a bulls' cock.
Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 18:12 - Feb 28 with 1376 viewsLoyal

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 18:08 - Feb 28 by parkside

It's ok your secret is safe with me. Warwick won't catch on anyway. That boy is thicker than a bulls' cock.

You have an interest in bulls cocks ?

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 18:14 - Feb 28 with 1371 viewsparkside

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 18:07 - Feb 28 by Dewi1jack

Hate to disappoint you but St Davids is a Cathedral City and has had City status since about the 1500's
Don't think Manchester was a City then. Rather just a small village itself then

City status was removed in 1888 and restored in 1994. By German Liz. Hope you're not disappointed either.
Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 18:16 - Feb 28 with 1365 viewsWarwickHunt

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 18:03 - Feb 28 by parkside

I could eat alphabet soup and shit more intelligent posts than you.

Don't you mean Fishguard?

Fûckwit.
Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 18:19 - Feb 28 with 1351 viewsparkside

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 18:12 - Feb 28 by Loyal

Only from from a mild interest in bovine reproduction. You?
Sheffield Wednesday shit support (n/t) on 18:20 - Feb 28 with 1350 viewsWarwickHunt

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 18:12 - Feb 28 by Loyal

[Post edited 28 Feb 2018 18:22]
Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 18:21 - Feb 28 with 1342 viewsWarwickHunt

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 18:08 - Feb 28 by parkside

Bulls' cock. Bulls plural with one cock?

How the fûck does that work?

Stop digging, dull cûnt.
Sheffield Wednesday shit support (n/t) on 18:23 - Feb 28 with 1339 viewsWarwickHunt

Sheffield Wednesday shit support (n/t) on 18:20 - Feb 28 by WarwickHunt

[Post edited 28 Feb 2018 18:22]

Only bulls that share a cock...
Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 18:25 - Feb 28 with 1334 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 16:07 - Feb 28 by byron

You are not posting on the welsh tourist board site you know, this is for football on here.........
And complete loons of course

Well you did say the" Capitol" gets everything. Apart from some nice shops and good music venues Cardiff has nothing. Oh I forgot about that manmade sandpit you've got down the docks, I mean Cardiff Bay Bristol is by far a greater city with hundreds of years more history.
You only became the capital because that's where all the coal slurry fro the valleys ends up.
Anyway, shouldn't you be doing your homework sonny?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 18:27 - Feb 28 with 1326 viewsparkside

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 18:16 - Feb 28 by WarwickHunt

I could eat alphabet soup and shit more intelligent posts than you.

Don't you mean Fishguard?

Fûckwit.

Actually I doubt it. Go and take your meds you loon. Wow now I've attained the rank of furkwit. My aren't you the scathing one. Incidentally, why do you end your posts with an insult? You still haven't told me if you can speak Welsh yet. Well?.
Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 18:32 - Feb 28 with 1311 viewsparkside

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 18:21 - Feb 28 by WarwickHunt

Bulls' cock. Bulls plural with one cock?

How the fûck does that work?

Stop digging, dull cûnt.

Oh no you've gone back to checking punctuation. That's me screwed then. Oh I've met my match in you alrighty.
Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 18:37 - Feb 28 with 1299 viewsWarwickHunt

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 18:27 - Feb 28 by parkside

Actually I doubt it. Go and take your meds you loon. Wow now I've attained the rank of furkwit. My aren't you the scathing one. Incidentally, why do you end your posts with an insult? You still haven't told me if you can speak Welsh yet. Well?.

Still? I must have missed that meeting.

Why are you putting a full stop after a question mark? Come back when you've grasped some basic grammar.

You're making a bit of a cünt of yourself, our kid.
Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 18:38 - Feb 28 with 1297 viewsbyron

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 18:25 - Feb 28 by Brynmill_Jack

Well you did say the" Capitol" gets everything. Apart from some nice shops and good music venues Cardiff has nothing. Oh I forgot about that manmade sandpit you've got down the docks, I mean Cardiff Bay Bristol is by far a greater city with hundreds of years more history.
You only became the capital because that's where all the coal slurry fro the valleys ends up.
Anyway, shouldn't you be doing your homework sonny?

Like a fantastic civic centre, castle and grounds that stretch 7 miles up to Bute’s weekend residence at castle coch, added to that more parkland per pop than most cities in the uk, fine city centre and bay as well as plenty of good jobs and good transport. In the Bay Area it was also the most multi cultural area in the world around 1900, the port area has one hell of a history, moreso than Bristol I’d say. Still what do I know eh

Benny

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 18:43 - Feb 28 with 1283 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 18:38 - Feb 28 by byron

Like a fantastic civic centre, castle and grounds that stretch 7 miles up to Bute’s weekend residence at castle coch, added to that more parkland per pop than most cities in the uk, fine city centre and bay as well as plenty of good jobs and good transport. In the Bay Area it was also the most multi cultural area in the world around 1900, the port area has one hell of a history, moreso than Bristol I’d say. Still what do I know eh

You do know that Bristol has a port history stretching back to the 1200's, Byron ? You f*cking idiot

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 18:44 - Feb 28 with 1278 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 18:38 - Feb 28 by byron

Oh, and enjoy yourself in the park

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024