Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sheffield Wednesday shit support 17:26 - Feb 17 with 61736 viewsLoyal

Apparently its the new big thing.
Lets see what these minnows with big egos bring to Swansea compared to our 1,372 at 12.30pm on a televised game day.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 18:48 - Feb 28 with 2220 viewsparkside

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 18:37 - Feb 28 by WarwickHunt

Still? I must have missed that meeting.

Why are you putting a full stop after a question mark? Come back when you've grasped some basic grammar.

You're making a bit of a cünt of yourself, our kid.

You scrawled some crap about having difficulty with Mancunians speaking basic English and something about quaint dialects. I asked if you spoke fluent Welsh. So either you ignored it or missed it. Do you speak Welsh fluently? Why do you end your posts with insults? Come back when I've learned better grammar. Is that really the best you can do? Why are you so angry petal?
Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 19:02 - Feb 28 with 2199 viewsparkside

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 17:47 - Feb 28 by TailGunner

Empihad. Like it.
Remember Everton taking your whole ground last year too.
Thousands of them in all stands and still thousands of empty seats.
Heald Green is yours

Oh yes they had quite a few fans in the east stand. Taking the whole ground is pushing it a bit far. Not sure about thousands of empty seats. I didn't go. Watched it on the box. I'm getting a sneaky feeling you're a bit of a closet red. Say it ain't so!
Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 19:13 - Feb 28 with 2180 viewsWarwickHunt

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 18:48 - Feb 28 by parkside

You scrawled some crap about having difficulty with Mancunians speaking basic English and something about quaint dialects. I asked if you spoke fluent Welsh. So either you ignored it or missed it. Do you speak Welsh fluently? Why do you end your posts with insults? Come back when I've learned better grammar. Is that really the best you can do? Why are you so angry petal?

Missed it, flower (note vocative comma).

Why are you permanently on a Swansea message board, you colossal fûcking biff?

ps English, Italian and French. A little Welsh and Latin. You?
Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 19:26 - Feb 28 with 2157 viewsparkside

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 19:13 - Feb 28 by WarwickHunt

My next question is are you Welsh and if not what nationality are you?
Why am I permanently on a Swansea message board. Depends on what your definition of permanently is I suppose. Personally speaking a few hours over the course of a single day isn't "permanently" in my book.
A smattering of German from when I lived there.
Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 19:57 - Feb 28 with 2122 viewsparkside

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 19:13 - Feb 28 by WarwickHunt

Phuked off then Warwick pal. A Welshman that can't speak his own language but claims Mancunians struggle with basic English. It's no wonder you did a bunk . Grammar and punctuation cop extraordinaire.
Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 20:15 - Feb 28 with 2094 viewsTailGunner

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 19:02 - Feb 28 by parkside

Oh yes they had quite a few fans in the east stand. Taking the whole ground is pushing it a bit far. Not sure about thousands of empty seats. I didn't go. Watched it on the box. I'm getting a sneaky feeling you're a bit of a closet red. Say it ain't so!

Not at all. No red connection with any club or city. Got a lot of time for City & their fans, that I know, are a classy bunch.
Only 1 I have encountered that has been a cocky classless Gobber - is you.
Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 20:41 - Feb 28 with 2076 viewsLoyal

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 19:57 - Feb 28 by parkside

Phuked off then Warwick pal. A Welshman that can't speak his own language but claims Mancunians struggle with basic English. It's no wonder you did a bunk . Grammar and punctuation cop extraordinaire.

Ah, I see you have issues with Wales, why didn't you say. Would have saved you going round the houses.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 20:52 - Feb 28 with 2055 viewsGaryjack

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 19:26 - Feb 28 by parkside

My next question is are you Welsh and if not what nationality are you?
Why am I permanently on a Swansea message board. Depends on what your definition of permanently is I suppose. Personally speaking a few hours over the course of a single day isn't "permanently" in my book.
A smattering of German from when I lived there.

"Personally speaking a few hours over the course of a single day isn't "permanently" in my book."

A Man City fan spends a few hours a day on a Swansea City message board?

Login to get fewer ads

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 23:26 - Feb 28 with 1987 viewsDewi1jack

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 20:52 - Feb 28 by Garyjack

"Personally speaking a few hours over the course of a single day isn't "permanently" in my book."

Obsessed ?
Or just a stalker?

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 08:11 - Mar 1 with 1929 viewszedlep

Hey Paul, is that you?

Zedzdead

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 09:36 - Mar 1 with 1893 viewsWarwickHunt

Busy cünt, aren't you son? Just as well you only spend "a few hours a day" on here.

We big city dwellers speak English. Welsh is mainly spoken in towns and villages...
Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 09:50 - Mar 1 with 1871 viewsparkside

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 20:52 - Feb 28 by Garyjack

The important bit you so clearly failed to grasp was over the course of a "single day" as in ONE DAY ONLY. That day was yesterday. I hope I've made that unavoidably obvious to you boy. Apologies for having to return to put you straight only you seem a bit of a dimwit who's not particularly quick on the uptake. Now I'll be off for good. Enjoy the championship football next August you bed wetter.
Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 09:52 - Mar 1 with 1865 viewsWarwickHunt

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 09:50 - Mar 1 by parkside

The important bit you so clearly failed to grasp was over the course of a "single day" as in ONE DAY ONLY. That day was yesterday. I hope I've made that unavoidably obvious to you boy. Apologies for having to return to put you straight only you seem a bit of a dimwit who's not particularly quick on the uptake. Now I'll be off for good. Enjoy the championship football next August you bed wetter.

Fûck me - he's back!
Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 09:52 - Mar 1 with 1864 viewsSwanjaxs

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 09:50 - Mar 1 by parkside

Ahhhh please dont go .... 😮

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 09:53 - Mar 1 with 1861 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 18:03 - Feb 28 by parkside

Listen up son. St David's in Pembrokeshire has city status granted by the Queen yet it's very small and has a population of just over 1800 people. It's city IN NAME ONLY. Just like Swansea. Is that clear enough for you. Tell me, did you fall out of a treehouse as a child and land on your head? Or did your teachers blackboard rubber hit you once too often. Explaining the simplest things to you is like explaining knitting to a horse. Dunce.
[Post edited 28 Feb 2018 18:05]

There are 28 cities in England with a population of less than 100,000 including the City of London which has a population of just 8,072 (2011 census) which makes it England's smallest city. Guess parkside wants all these cities made into towns or villages.

Swansea by the way is the UKs 25th largest city by population.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 09:55 - Mar 1 with 1862 viewsWarwickHunt

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 09:53 - Mar 1 by felixstowe_jack

There are 28 cities in England with a population of less than 100,000 including the City of London which has a population of just 8,072 (2011 census) which makes it England's smallest city. Guess parkside wants all these cities made into towns or villages.

Swansea by the way is the UKs 25th largest city by population.

What about Fishguard?
Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 09:56 - Mar 1 with 1859 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Cardiff our Capitaaaaal still does not have a proper bay or even a beach.

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 11:11 - Mar 1 with 1842 viewsTailGunner

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 09:56 - Mar 1 by felixstowe_jack

Or an airport...Rhoose is miles away.😱
Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 11:58 - Mar 1 with 1821 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 11:11 - Mar 1 by TailGunner

Or an airport...Rhoose is miles away.😱

Rhoose is in Rhoose.

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 14:39 - Mar 1 with 1763 viewsbyron

Uh....most decent cities don’t

Benny

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 15:19 - Mar 1 with 1740 viewsSwanjaxs

Interesting fact..... Cardiff is the ONLY Capital in the whole of Europe that doesn't have a top flight football club in their respective league's

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 15:47 - Mar 1 with 1713 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 15:19 - Mar 1 by Swanjaxs

Interesting fact..... Cardiff is the ONLY Capital in the whole of Europe that doesn't have a top flight football club in their respective league's

Who would have thought that!

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 15:52 - Mar 1 with 1705 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 14:39 - Mar 1 by byron

Uh....most decent cities don’t

Never mind, you can always go down the docks and pretend like you're on the riviera. Or Barry island
[Post edited 1 Mar 2018 15:54]

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 15:53 - Mar 1 with 1703 viewsbyron

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 15:19 - Mar 1 by Swanjaxs

We can’t have f in everything can we.....ffs

Benny

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 15:56 - Mar 1 with 1697 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 15:53 - Mar 1 by byron

We can’t have f in everything can we.....ffs

On the bright side Grangetown is a hidden gem..................................

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024