Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sheffield Wednesday shit support 17:26 - Feb 17 with 61739 viewsLoyal

Apparently its the new big thing.
Lets see what these minnows with big egos bring to Swansea compared to our 1,372 at 12.30pm on a televised game day.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 21:11 - Feb 17 with 6275 viewsJacket

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 17:56 - Feb 17 by byron

Who cares anyway? Villa are the biggest club nearest to these parts

Is your dad bigger than mine too? Your ball bag certainly is. Stick your tedium to the playground bellend
Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 21:27 - Feb 17 with 6253 viewsvetchonian

Must be past Byrons bedtime......

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 21:31 - Feb 17 with 6246 viewsJBT95

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 21:08 - Feb 17 by vetchonian

Don't rise to it I mean what do Cardiff fans know about football?
They support a sleeping giant.......who is actually comatose.........I my lifetime my club SCFC has been to an FA cup semi final, played in the First Division for two seasons, been to 6 Wembly finals ok two were at the Millenium as Wembly closed and won 4 of them.....and we are currently enjoying our 7th season on the Premiership......and Cardifff.....oh yes they have 1927 as they keep telling us!

Don't forget the time they went to Sunderland for a Sunday 12noon kick off and lost 4-0 which pretty much cemented them bottom of the table in their only Premier League season!
Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 21:49 - Feb 17 with 6202 viewsLoyal

I think I get the Ely fishing award for today 😂

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 22:22 - Feb 17 with 6148 viewsCroftyjack

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 17:49 - Feb 17 by byron

Probably the fact they get bigger home support than you whilst in league 1, let alone how they are doing now, which isn’t so great is it, in the championship. You can never talk about being a big club, unless you go down to league 1 maybe. Even then, clubs like Pompey, Bradford , Blackburn and Plymouth are bigger. Cardiff aren’t a big club, you certainly aren’t.

And there was me thinking we have spent more time in the PL than Wednesday and scum put together...we certainly are bigger than them too there is no doubt in terms of exposure, worldwide fanbase and finance we piss over them.
Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 22:35 - Feb 17 with 6132 viewsDewi1jack

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 21:27 - Feb 17 by vetchonian

Must be past Byrons bedtime......

Isn't that 5.30 pm just after play school and Jackanory?

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 00:41 - Feb 18 with 6064 viewsbyron

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 21:08 - Feb 17 by vetchonian

Don't rise to it I mean what do Cardiff fans know about football?
They support a sleeping giant.......who is actually comatose.........I my lifetime my club SCFC has been to an FA cup semi final, played in the First Division for two seasons, been to 6 Wembly finals ok two were at the Millenium as Wembly closed and won 4 of them.....and we are currently enjoying our 7th season on the Premiership......and Cardifff.....oh yes they have 1927 as they keep telling us!

I’m 42, I’ve lived abroad for many years,I’ve seen the world, as they say. I’ve been to the vetch maybe 9 times, more than most on here. I followed a club when it meant more than how much sky paid you each season. There are some on here who know the score, the rest are clueless.

Benny

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 00:50 - Feb 18 with 6064 viewsDJack

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 00:41 - Feb 18 by byron

I’m 42, I’ve lived abroad for many years,I’ve seen the world, as they say. I’ve been to the vetch maybe 9 times, more than most on here. I followed a club when it meant more than how much sky paid you each season. There are some on here who know the score, the rest are clueless.

Byron, hi!

Here is your problem... you can post something that is pertinent to the discussion but you always ruin it with some dumb comment.

Most on here (those that post) have been down the vetch more than 9 times. You may have "seen the world" but if your perspective is a bit shit...guess what!

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Login to get fewer ads

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 10:41 - Feb 18 with 5897 viewsLoyal

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 00:41 - Feb 18 by byron

Your doing it again, looking for friends, hoping for help.
Come on Scoobs.
Wake up.
Your lonely, its ok.

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 10:45 - Feb 18 with 5879 viewsperchrockjack

Byron.

Because you're in a minority on here ,it doesn't make you wrong

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 11:14 - Feb 18 with 5865 viewsdobjack2

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 10:45 - Feb 18 by perchrockjack

Byron.

Because you're in a minority on here ,it doesn't make you wrong

Doesn’t make him right either
Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 11:46 - Feb 18 with 5835 viewsTenbySwan

Got back after midnight Saturday after a 665 mile round trip.

Stayed up there Friday night, and a couple of hours in Sheffield after the game.

Going away is great, but it is not cheap and not everyone can do it.

Huge respect to everyone that goes away, and I'm sure many more would like to do so if they could

I would like to go to Hudderfield in a couple of weeks but can't do the above again.
[Post edited 18 Feb 2018 11:51]
Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 14:44 - Feb 18 with 5775 viewsAl_Bundy

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 11:46 - Feb 18 by TenbySwan

Got back after midnight Saturday after a 665 mile round trip.

Stayed up there Friday night, and a couple of hours in Sheffield after the game.

Going away is great, but it is not cheap and not everyone can do it.

Huge respect to everyone that goes away, and I'm sure many more would like to do so if they could

I would like to go to Hudderfield in a couple of weeks but can't do the above again.
[Post edited 18 Feb 2018 11:51]

Great effort to get to Sheffield !

Time the club invested in train travel for fans. Great memories of the footy specials arranged by the club years back.

There would be a lot of interest say if a train was laid on for Huddersfield away.
Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 15:03 - Feb 18 with 5753 viewsbyron

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 22:22 - Feb 17 by Croftyjack

And there was me thinking we have spent more time in the PL than Wednesday and scum put together...we certainly are bigger than them too there is no doubt in terms of exposure, worldwide fanbase and finance we piss over them.

You know how much time Wednesday have spent in the 1st division yeah? Worldwide fan base...lofl please tell me you are joking? You think getting 100 million from sky and then paying out 90 % of it to useless journeyman makes you big? Ffs

Benny

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 15:17 - Feb 18 with 5730 viewsperchrockjack

It makes him neither right nor wrong ,as is the same with all of us.ALL of us

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 17:31 - Feb 18 with 5633 viewsTummer_from_Texas

One objective way to measure worldwide support:

@SwansOfficial: 897K followers
@SWFC: 256K followers
@CardiffCityFC: 239K followers

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 17:33 - Feb 18 with 5622 viewsSwanjaxs

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 15:03 - Feb 18 by byron

You know how much time Wednesday have spent in the 1st division yeah? Worldwide fan base...lofl please tell me you are joking? You think getting 100 million from sky and then paying out 90 % of it to useless journeyman makes you big? Ffs

Bigger than you bunch of mugs FACT 😎 now fack off slaphead 😂

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 18:35 - Feb 18 with 5542 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 17:31 - Feb 18 by Tummer_from_Texas

One objective way to measure worldwide support:

@SwansOfficial: 897K followers
@SWFC: 256K followers
@CardiffCityFC: 239K followers

Well at least they're bigger than the dead dwarves up the road

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 18:58 - Feb 18 with 5525 viewsawayjack

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 15:03 - Feb 18 by byron

Another deluded Bluebird. Considering you're 2nd in Championship your away following is embarrassing. Even your fat story telling hoolie leader site can't justify how pathetic it is and even struggling to give away comp tickets. You can't accept your old fans in the valleys are switching to the jacks and most in the city of Cardiff don't give a shit about the football club.
Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 19:06 - Feb 18 with 5517 viewssainthelens

How many walk the streets of bindippin capital wearing swans shirts.... PLENTY. How many walk the streets of Swansea with a Cardiff shirt?... Fck all. That may just answer a question or two.
Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 19:17 - Feb 18 with 5500 viewss6owl

Minnows Eh?

League Champions SWFC 4 - SCFC 0
Fa cup winners SWFC 3 - SCFC 0
League cup winners SWFC 1 - SCFC 1

Years in top flight SWFC 66 SCFC 9
Seasons in Premier league SWFC 8 - SCFC 7

Average attendance last season SWFC 26,361 in a division below you, having endured 20 years in decline ) - SCFC 20,514 ( having enjoyed the best 7 years in your history).

As for the followers on the web crap, dont make me laugh,

1372, AWAY FANS EH, WOW, our average away support is approx 3,000

RESPECT IS EARNED not given by the premier league.
Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 19:25 - Feb 18 with 5479 viewss6owl

Texas eh, Yes If I came from Swansea , Id move to texas too,
Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 19:25 - Feb 18 with 5477 viewsGaryjack

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 19:17 - Feb 18 by s6owl

Minnows Eh?

Average attendance last season SWFC 26,361 in a division below you, having endured 20 years in decline ) - SCFC 20,514 ( having enjoyed the best 7 years in your history).

1372, AWAY FANS EH, WOW, our average away support is approx 3,000.

Well we all look forward to you bringing 3000 to the Lib for the replay then.
Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 19:32 - Feb 18 with 5455 viewsmonmouth

Minnows Eh?

You bit then.

All that shite is totally irrelevant. Unless you’re a plastic tw*t your club is not really a choice. So there are just clubs and it matters not a toss what their history, support or willy size is. At the moment, in the pyramid, you are a minnow, and we are amongst the richest clubs around, purely down to the tv deal. You could have 50 thousand fans every week plus their whippets and not get a sniff at our exposure, or afford our players. If we were to stay up another couple of seasons, and you aren’t promoted, we could buy and sell you if we wanted to. That’s just the way it is.

But the wheel will turn it always does, maybe in the next few months, and we will support our ‘minnows’ as we have always done, and you will always do. We certainly can’t compete on footfall or match day support if the sky/bt teat is removed. But we’ve never tried to and we’ve bettered you where it counts for a fair old time.

Not bad for a bunch of little upstart sheep shaggers eh?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 19:33 - Feb 18 with 5449 viewssainthelens

Minnows Eh?

Let's start with one question whippet walker....will you bring more than 1400 for the replay? We both know you won't...so fck off yeah.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024