Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sheffield Wednesday shit support 17:26 - Feb 17 with 62088 viewsLoyal

Apparently its the new big thing.
Lets see what these minnows with big egos bring to Swansea compared to our 1,372 at 12.30pm on a televised game day.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 19:37 - Feb 18 with 1809 viewsSwanjaxs

Oooooh we've got a Sheff Wednesday fan to play with

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 19:40 - Feb 18 with 1798 viewsSwanjaxs

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 19:33 - Feb 18 by sainthelens

Let's start with one question whippet walker....will you bring more than 1400 for the replay? We both know you won't...so fck off yeah.

Hold on now, lower half no hope Championship team playing an established Premier league outfit 🤔 massive game for them... they could push 1600 I reckon 👍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 19:41 - Feb 18 with 1792 viewsPozuelosSideys

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 19:17 - Feb 18 by s6owl

Minnows Eh?

League Champions SWFC 4 - SCFC 0
Fa cup winners SWFC 3 - SCFC 0
League cup winners SWFC 1 - SCFC 1

Years in top flight SWFC 66 SCFC 9
Seasons in Premier league SWFC 8 - SCFC 7

Average attendance last season SWFC 26,361 in a division below you, having endured 20 years in decline ) - SCFC 20,514 ( having enjoyed the best 7 years in your history).

As for the followers on the web crap, dont make me laugh,

1372, AWAY FANS EH, WOW, our average away support is approx 3,000

RESPECT IS EARNED not given by the premier league.

Ugh. Look out. Another Championship club like those mugs up the road thinking we give a toss about them.

Back to your hoof, peasant.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 19:42 - Feb 18 with 1791 viewss6owl

Nice to see , you dropping to personal insults, but hey, each to their own. As for how many will we bring , I reckon it will be similar to how many you brought ,

But then that means two days off work as opposed a normal away day.(Obviously we cant compete with the all conquering pull of the premier league )!.

Very impressed with he following you took to Notts County on a Saturday with Free travel well done
Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 19:45 - Feb 18 with 1774 viewsSwanjaxs

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 19:42 - Feb 18 by s6owl

Nice to see , you dropping to personal insults, but hey, each to their own. As for how many will we bring , I reckon it will be similar to how many you brought ,

But then that means two days off work as opposed a normal away day.(Obviously we cant compete with the all conquering pull of the premier league )!.

Very impressed with he following you took to Notts County on a Saturday with Free travel well done

Two days off work, why two days? You lot need to man up and get yourselves off to work the day after a midweek game! Northern softies 😂

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 19:45 - Feb 18 with 1773 viewss6owl

Your time in the big league and everything that goes with it, Tick tock Tick tock, see you next season at Hillsborough , OH and your usual 2 coaches of fans,
Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 19:49 - Feb 18 with 1755 viewsSwanjaxs

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 19:45 - Feb 18 by s6owl

Your time in the big league and everything that goes with it, Tick tock Tick tock, see you next season at Hillsborough , OH and your usual 2 coaches of fans,

Your bitterness will eat you up eventually my little owl friend, we'll end your dream of a day out at Wembley and preserve our Premier League status, you just wait and see.... no don't those ferrets of yours need feeding 🐀 ( apologies for 🐀 emoji don't have a ferret one)
[Post edited 18 Feb 2018 19:49]

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 19:49 - Feb 18 with 1755 viewssainthelens

Fact is pal, we travel to Emirates, anfield, Etihad etc etc on a regular basis. Leaving at 5am on sat morn to go to an ailing has been of a club like yours didn't appeal to many down here. I went and found your stewards very friendly, apart from that ....not impressed.
Login to get fewer ads

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 19:57 - Feb 18 with 1714 viewss6owl

Form is temporary , I too have seen us at Man U, Liverpool, Chelsea, Man C, Tottenham and seen us win ,at each on more than one occasion.

Come back when you can say that !
Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 19:59 - Feb 18 with 1700 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 19:25 - Feb 18 by s6owl

Texas eh, Yes If I came from Swansea , Id move to texas too,

I'm not from Swansea.

I'd never even been to the UK until a couple years ago, when my better half and I came just to support the club in person.

Swansea's support is growing exponentially every year in the USA thanks to a strong TV deal for the PL, and most of us have no connection to Wales.
[Post edited 18 Feb 2018 20:06]

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 20:00 - Feb 18 with 1698 viewss6owl

ailing has been of a club like yours didn't appeal to many down here. I went and found your stewards very friendly, apart from that ....not impressed.

Thats right your happier in your council paid for breeze block , soulless bowl.
Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 20:00 - Feb 18 with 1695 viewssainthelens

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 19:57 - Feb 18 by s6owl

Form is temporary , I too have seen us at Man U, Liverpool, Chelsea, Man C, Tottenham and seen us win ,at each on more than one occasion.

I must apologize, sorry to be so personal.....I don't like to have a go at pensioners.
Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 20:00 - Feb 18 with 1692 viewsGaryjack

But you have lots of away games midweek in the Championship, and you state your awat support is 3000 average? Or what you really mean is you take lots away to clubs near you and very little when you have to do a bit of travelling like we had to do for a 12.30 ko 250 miles away that was live on the telly? You'll bring 800 max. Bookmark it!
Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 20:01 - Feb 18 with 1690 viewss6owl

Thats right there is a term for that PLASTIC
Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 20:01 - Feb 18 with 1690 viewsjack2jack

Eh!
Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 20:03 - Feb 18 with 1677 viewss6owl

Now whose work shy,? retiring at 48 in South Wales are you?, understandable really ,
Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 20:05 - Feb 18 with 1665 viewsPozuelosSideys

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 20:03 - Feb 18 by s6owl

Now whose work shy,? retiring at 48 in South Wales are you?, understandable really ,

Fcking hell. You are the Sheffield version of that illiterate, Perch.

Give me 5 English pounds.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 20:05 - Feb 18 with 1665 viewsvetchonian

I have seen us win at all those clubs bar Man C in fact we beat Spurs 3-1 when we were a 3rd division side when Spurs had Adilles,Villa......

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 20:07 - Feb 18 with 1658 viewssainthelens

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 20:03 - Feb 18 by s6owl

Bored now.... nothing you say is of any interest.....we get the same reterick from the bindippers up the road.
Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 20:09 - Feb 18 with 1654 viewsSwanjaxs

I have a vision of this owl bloke, sitting on his settee, about 18 stone, string vest and flat cap on his head, tapping away on his Kindle, looking a bit like Arthur Mullard

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 20:14 - Feb 18 with 1637 viewsGaryjack

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 20:07 - Feb 18 by sainthelens

Bored now.... nothing you say is of any interest.....we get the same reterick from the bindippers up the road.

Wow! Slow down soldier. They were Champions in 1930 and last won the FA cup as recent as 1935. Nothing like them lot up the road at all! Not even close, no way!
Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 20:17 - Feb 18 with 1623 viewssainthelens

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 20:14 - Feb 18 by Garyjack

Wow! Slow down soldier. They were Champions in 1930 and last won the FA cup as recent as 1935. Nothing like them lot up the road at all! Not even close, no way!

Why do so many dislike us Gary ? Really upsets me...we were once everyone's darlings.
Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 20:20 - Feb 18 with 1616 viewsvetchonian

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 20:17 - Feb 18 by sainthelens

Why do so many dislike us Gary ? Really upsets me...we were once everyone's darlings.

Petty jealousy they think they should have what we gave because they once were "great"

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 20:25 - Feb 18 with 1597 viewsSwanjaxs

Nobody likes us... we don't care! Fukem all
[Post edited 18 Feb 2018 20:25]

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 20:25 - Feb 18 with 1594 viewsGaryjack

Apparently we're still big in Japan.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024