Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sheffield Wednesday shit support 17:26 - Feb 17 with 61828 viewsLoyal

Apparently its the new big thing.
Lets see what these minnows with big egos bring to Swansea compared to our 1,372 at 12.30pm on a televised game day.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 12:41 - Feb 20 with 2682 viewsraynor94

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 10:32 - Feb 20 by sainthelens

Sounds like you're a sth who's panicking in case he misses out. Fans who went to last 2 replays should get same chance as everyone else.

Well seeing as I've been a st holder for over 50 years and will be at the replay, I'd hardly say I'm panicking, but whichever way you want to dress it up st holders have priority, and rightly so.

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 12:56 - Feb 20 with 2657 viewsbyron

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 20:51 - Feb 19 by owainglyndwr

Have a look at all the Jacks in your stands during the 3 . 3 game at Onion Park Byron.
I was on the Kingsway the day your boys hit out on families and shoppers.
Then came then battle of Ninian which your English leader knew was coming but done nothing.
Now grow up its all in the past

I got roped in there on the Kingsway, not a shopper in sight, just 2 huge groups of Cardiff fans chasing jacks out of town. Never go be repeated that. They all turned up that day to show people like loyal what’s what. Men v boys

Benny

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 13:21 - Feb 20 with 2634 viewsDewi1jack

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 12:56 - Feb 20 by byron

I got roped in there on the Kingsway, not a shopper in sight, just 2 huge groups of Cardiff fans chasing jacks out of town. Never go be repeated that. They all turned up that day to show people like loyal what’s what. Men v boys

Yes.
And the swimming was boys vs babies in your book was it?

Okaaaay

I seem to remember some lads up scaffolding throwing us spanners and the like while some Cardiff were being chased and telling us to make sure we do a good job.
Oh
And the Dole crew really only seem to come out on top when they really outnumber the opposition.
No matter whose books you read or write.

About time you dropped this my willy is bigger than your willy waving sh1te.

Your ground is rarely full- just look at any game.
Unless you all dress as blue plastic seats that is.
Ours is running at over 98% full as an average at the mo. That may change in the future- no one knows what the future brings.
You'll only fill your ground if you draw one of the PL boys in the next round of the cup. Whoops. Sorry Cardalona- you're already out

You lot last won a major cup in the 20's and looking at the cinema footage it's when you played in Black and White (good choice. it's why you won see Butt )
Same year as my Mum was born and I'm in my mid fifties- my sisters 10 years older, so a while ago then.

History is past.
And when you have to hang onto it for grim death, it means your present and future is not to bright.
Or interesting

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 14:15 - Feb 20 with 2600 viewsawayjack

You've been reading too many of Anals stories you silly little man. Grow up.
Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 15:24 - Feb 20 with 2563 viewsunion_jack

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 13:21 - Feb 20 by Dewi1jack

Yes.

Okaaaay

I seem to remember some lads up scaffolding throwing us spanners and the like while some Cardiff were being chased and telling us to make sure we do a good job.
Oh
And the Dole crew really only seem to come out on top when they really outnumber the opposition.

Ours is running at over 98% full as an average at the mo. That may change in the future- no one knows what the future brings.
You'll only fill your ground if you draw one of the PL boys in the next round of the cup. Whoops. Sorry Cardalona- you're already out

You lot last won a major cup in the 20's and looking at the cinema footage it's when you played in Black and White (good choice. it's why you won see Butt )
Same year as my Mum was born and I'm in my mid fifties- my sisters 10 years older, so a while ago then.

History is past.
And when you have to hang onto it for grim death, it means your present and future is not to bright.
Or interesting

Yesterday was history
Tomorrow, a mystery
But today is a gift
That's why it's called the present

Sorry!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 15:30 - Feb 20 with 2552 viewspencoedjack

Fuk you really are starting to show yourself up you pleb.
Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 15:39 - Feb 20 with 2546 viewssainthelens

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 15:30 - Feb 20 by pencoedjack

Fuk you really are starting to show yourself up you pleb.

The only thing I would say was that back in the day Scumdiff would only take us on off they had huge numbers, and fair play they did, but if they ever came across us, and with us having equal numbers theyd be on their toes....fact. Think the term is bully boys, the bigger the number the more they could hide behind.
Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 15:43 - Feb 20 with 2541 viewspencoedjack

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 15:39 - Feb 20 by sainthelens

The only thing I would say was that back in the day Scumdiff would only take us on off they had huge numbers, and fair play they did, but if they ever came across us, and with us having equal numbers theyd be on their toes....fact. Think the term is bully boys, the bigger the number the more they could hide behind.

Mate Bridgend on a Saturday night was always fun 80's /90s

Quiet as fuk unless they vastly outnumbered us.

Fact
Login to get fewer ads

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 15:55 - Feb 20 with 2529 viewsowainglyndwr

Wrong
Firstly your boys was heavy that day.
Secondly I stood on the Kingsway roundabout with some of our boys and yes I had a few of your boys laying into me......but your fans hit out at shoppers and families when running down to us .
I was there and I seen what happened.
The battle at Ninian you had boys by the side of us but you ran outside the ground all the way up past the Ninian park pub and the Jacks done you inside.
Your English leader knew the jack were coming
Look at the 3 . 3 draw video Jack are everywhere in your ground.
Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 15:57 - Feb 20 with 2524 viewsowainglyndwr

Exactly totally agree with you
Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 16:33 - Feb 20 with 2493 viewsbyron

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 14:15 - Feb 20 by awayjack

You've been reading too many of Anals stories you silly little man. Grow up.

Uh I was there unfortunately......saw a few grown jacks crying that day. Used to follow wales in the 90’s to, Brussels, Nuremberg, Amsterdam, Milan. Never saw hardly any jacks, lots of north wales mind. We all get on.

Benny

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 16:34 - Feb 20 with 2491 viewsbyron

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 13:21 - Feb 20 by Dewi1jack

Yes.

Okaaaay

Oh

History is past.
Or interesting

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwn.
Gave up after 3rd line. Drivvel

Benny

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 16:34 - Feb 20 with 2492 viewsperchrockjack

What he omitted was the years of success

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 19:06 - Feb 20 with 2407 viewsbyron

Weird that you should say that, after all those years in the 80’s, 90’s, 2000’s etc the main thing I always used to hear was how Cardiff fans seemed fearless. How even when vastly outnumbered they’d have a go. I guess you jacks know different to all the other clubs.
Never really saw you lot at hoolies either, seems a few in here want to revel in something that I’m pretty sure no other fans are aware exists...Swansea is a fair size town so your bound to have a few lumps around but come on...it’s the year 2018 you know, not 1988!

Benny

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 19:14 - Feb 20 with 2391 viewsperchrockjack

1988?

Folk me, that's a compliment

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 19:16 - Feb 20 with 2390 viewsairedale

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 15:24 - Feb 20 by union_jack

Yesterday was history
Tomorrow, a mystery
But today is a gift
That's why it's called the present

Sorry!

V good UJ, I’ll add that to my collection if I may.
Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 19:41 - Feb 20 with 2363 views1462jack

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 19:06 - Feb 20 by byron

Weird that you should say that, after all those years in the 80’s, 90’s, 2000’s etc the main thing I always used to hear was how Cardiff fans seemed fearless. How even when vastly outnumbered they’d have a go. I guess you jacks know different to all the other clubs.
Never really saw you lot at hoolies either, seems a few in here want to revel in something that I’m pretty sure no other fans are aware exists...Swansea is a fair size town so your bound to have a few lumps around but come on...it’s the year 2018 you know, not 1988!

Your views seem to be the same as that English fella Anis : Bristol rivals , swans no mob ,Newport better , scruffy jacks etc yes I do read his board now and then , so you must have either read his books or are one of his little followers , I work every day with one of your old boys , top lad as it goes and he disagrees with the nonsense you have been posting on here also says most of the lads down the city think anis and his puppet Carl are a pair of full of shit pricks
Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 20:13 - Feb 20 with 2337 viewsbyron

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 19:14 - Feb 20 by perchrockjack

1988?

Folk me, that's a compliment

I know, I’m a generous soul. This place really is a case of the loonies having the keys to the asylum.
It’s so funny fair play.

Benny

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 20:20 - Feb 20 with 2326 viewsperchrockjack

It is .they call me out for being bonkers ,man

I d say Swansea is 40 yrs behind, the Rhondda 60 and Llandrindod fully a century .

As for Cardiff, I've not been for thirty years but it was about 30 yrs behind then.

It might have caught up now ,but sadly, reading the sites of both clubs ,both our fans are so backward ,at times, the arses of my cheeks freeze ..

And we voted to leave EU , the only part of the U.K. ....the poorest part

Now, By...stay tuned and watch what ensues here

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 20:26 - Feb 20 with 2319 viewspencoedjack

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 19:06 - Feb 20 by byron

Strange there was a thread on here the other week with a link to Anus forum complaining that because of the lack of numbers you take away your getting battered by the likes of Mansfield.

You live in the same dreamland as Anus
Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 20:28 - Feb 20 with 2312 viewsbyron

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 20:20 - Feb 20 by perchrockjack

I d say Swansea is 40 yrs behind, the Rhondda 60 and Llandrindod fully a century .

As for Cardiff, I've not been for thirty years but it was about 30 yrs behind then.

It might have caught up now ,but sadly, reading the sites of both clubs ,both our fans are so backward ,at times, the arses of my cheeks freeze ..

Cardiff has changed so much in 30 years I don’t think anyone who visited who had been away for that time would realise it’s the same city. I really don’t get that voting to leave the EU stuff, I mean wtf, what a waste of time and money. You were being generous to some parts there, and you forgot Newport, the forgotten town, is it really there? And would anyone notice if they flattened it.

Benny

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 20:31 - Feb 20 with 2307 viewsbyron

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 20:26 - Feb 20 by pencoedjack

Strange there was a thread on here the other week with a link to Anus forum complaining that because of the lack of numbers you take away your getting battered by the likes of Mansfield.

You live in the same dreamland as Anus

Yeah I read that on here, around 15 bluebirds stood and took a few from a big group of Mansfield fans who were waiting for them, the police did nothing. You think that’s ok?

Benny

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 20:31 - Feb 20 with 2310 viewssainthelens

Does anyone have the same image of Byron as I do ? Sad lonely 50 something, trousers round his ankles whilst reading one of Anus" books in a dingy 1 bed flat in Splott.
Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 20:33 - Feb 20 with 2305 viewsperchrockjack

Sad though innit and unfair.

I love my old home town but hate what it's become .its not popular to say that on here and you ll see posts of how lovely Gower is

Fact is Cardoff has shat all over Cardiff and I don't blame the CRdiff people at all but the filth in assembly and corrupt,inept Swansea councils over decades .

Cardiff has abject contempt for Swansea and it's not fair

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 20:34 - Feb 20 with 2299 viewsbuilthjack

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 20:20 - Feb 20 by perchrockjack

Llandrindod has come on leaps and bounds. There's a Greggs there now.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024