Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
huddersfield 18:07 - Feb 17 with 3906 viewscentrestandswan

no mugs if this Man U game is anything to go by , won't be easy there or at Brighton.

Poll: Will we be relegated ?

huddersfield on 18:24 - Feb 17 with 2872 viewsoldcob

Poorest side I've seen all season.
huddersfield on 18:31 - Feb 17 with 2821 viewsbuilthjack

Two poor sides

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

huddersfield on 18:33 - Feb 17 with 2824 viewscentrestandswan

huddersfield on 18:24 - Feb 17 by oldcob

Poorest side I've seen all season.

haven't seen WBA then ?

Poll: Will we be relegated ?

huddersfield on 18:35 - Feb 17 with 2811 viewsmonmouth

Brighton and HUD’s look very lively. If we come out half asleep like at Leicester and today we could have a big shock. We could really do without losing these games.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

huddersfield on 18:52 - Feb 17 with 2758 viewstrampie

huddersfield on 18:35 - Feb 17 by monmouth

Brighton and HUD’s look very lively. If we come out half asleep like at Leicester and today we could have a big shock. We could really do without losing these games.

Brighton and Huddersfield will be expected to beat us, if Brighton beat us next up then the table won't make good reading.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

huddersfield on 18:56 - Feb 17 with 2742 viewsmonmouth

I’ve watched a bit more now. HUD’s have a lot of players that are utter dogshit.

huddersfield on 18:56 - Feb 17 with 2736 viewsjackal

I reckon they are the worst team I've seen at the Liberty in the Prem.
huddersfield on 18:58 - Feb 17 with 2725 viewshobo

VAR once again showing it needs to be ditched asap. Makes a mockery of the game
Login to get fewer ads

huddersfield on 19:01 - Feb 17 with 2716 viewsmonmouth

huddersfield on 18:58 - Feb 17 by hobo

Has to stay but should only be for clear errors not hairdsbreath stuff where the laws say the attacker should be favoured. That should have been the equivalent of ‘umpires call’

huddersfield on 10:11 - Feb 18 with 2496 viewshammy

I feel we need to get 5-6 points from the next 3 games (Brighton (A), WHU (H), Huddersfield (A)), taking us over 30 points, and keeping us swimming towards the shore !

Hopefully we'll have a cup game against Spurs followed by the away trip to Man Utd (be nice to win the former and get something out of the latter).

Then we have WBA (A) and Everton (H), where we again need to keep up momentum and pick up 3-4 points.

We would then have 5 more games where we might need to pick up a maximum of 3 points (Man City(A), Chelsea (H), Bournemouth (A), Southampton (H), Stoke (H)).

Anyone know when the re-scheduled Southampton game will be played ? Usually in May isn't it ?

C'mon Bony shoot !!!!

huddersfield on 10:16 - Feb 18 with 2486 viewsLoyal

huddersfield on 10:11 - Feb 18 by hammy

I feel we need to get 5-6 points from the next 3 games (Brighton (A), WHU (H), Huddersfield (A)), taking us over 30 points, and keeping us swimming towards the shore !

Hopefully we'll have a cup game against Spurs followed by the away trip to Man Utd (be nice to win the former and get something out of the latter).

Then we have WBA (A) and Everton (H), where we again need to keep up momentum and pick up 3-4 points.

We would then have 5 more games where we might need to pick up a maximum of 3 points (Man City(A), Chelsea (H), Bournemouth (A), Southampton (H), Stoke (H)).

Anyone know when the re-scheduled Southampton game will be played ? Usually in May isn't it ?

When the fixtures are looked at like this it is still a hell of a battle.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

huddersfield on 10:38 - Feb 18 with 2455 viewstrampie

huddersfield on 10:11 - Feb 18 by hammy

I would take drawing away to Brighton beating WHU at home and drawing away to Huddersfield to be honest, lots of work for the Swans to do.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

huddersfield on 10:44 - Feb 18 with 2447 viewssainthelens

Away to Brighton/Huddersfield next 2 games will suit us. They will need/ expect to beat us this making them play in an open style/ manner. We struggle to break teams down that defend deep. So no one should fear going to these places.
huddersfield on 10:49 - Feb 18 with 2436 viewstrampie

huddersfield on 10:44 - Feb 18 by sainthelens

Away to Brighton/Huddersfield next 2 games will suit us. They will need/ expect to beat us this making them play in an open style/ manner. We struggle to break teams down that defend deep. So no one should fear going to these places.

Yes I'm hoping the same, if we lose against Brighton and Huddersfield a lot of people will think we will be going down, beating Liverpool and Arsenal has only put us back in the mix, our next few league games seem to be pivotal.

huddersfield on 11:02 - Feb 18 with 2399 viewsmonmouth

huddersfield on 10:16 - Feb 18 by Loyal

Definitely. But an average of a point a game should be enough. I'd have killed for that a month ago.

Soton and Man City will need to be crammed in too because of cup commitments (theirs or ours) and that may not do us any favours. Or Soton come to that.

Drama ahead.

huddersfield on 11:09 - Feb 18 with 2383 viewstrampie

huddersfield on 11:02 - Feb 18 by monmouth

Definitely. But an average of a point a game should be enough. I'd have killed for that a month ago.

Soton and Man City will need to be crammed in too because of cup commitments (theirs or ours) and that may not do us any favours. Or Soton come to that.

Drama ahead.

We are one point outside the relegation zone, if the other teams around us also roughly average a point a game which they have done over the course of the season, it will be touch and go if we stay up.

huddersfield on 11:16 - Feb 18 with 2363 viewsJonTheJack

huddersfield on 18:58 - Feb 17 by hobo

So you would rather idiots to continue to make incorrect decisions?

They got the right call last night; they will iron out the issues as they use it more and more.

If we had VAR at Wednesday yesterday; there's a damn good chance we wouldn't be planning for another replay.
huddersfield on 11:17 - Feb 18 with 2358 viewsJoe_bradshaw

I’m off to stock up on brown trousers because this is going all the way to Stoke at home on the last day.

Those results against Liverpool, Arsenal, Leicester and Burnley have given us a real chance and probably gutted the other teams around us. They had every expectation that we would be stuck below West Brom now and two places would be taken.

How’s Mawson? This could be important.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

huddersfield on 12:15 - Feb 18 with 2293 viewshammy

huddersfield on 10:16 - Feb 18 by Loyal

Yes, still a lot to do. But given that we've won 4 and drawn 2 of the 7 PL games (14 points in 7 games) under Carvalhal, staying up is very much in our hands (probably need 11 pts in 11 games); 3 wins and 2 draws will do nicely ;)

C'mon Bony shoot !!!!

huddersfield on 12:17 - Feb 18 with 2289 viewsSPboy

huddersfield on 18:33 - Feb 17 by centrestandswan

haven't seen WBA then ?

No doubt WBA, BHA, Huddersfield, poorest 3 sides to come to the Liberty this season so far. They will however be very different propositions on their own patches, everything we weren’t early in the season.

So many think we are out of the mix and the only way is up - lose next week and we will likely be back in the bottom 3. What are the odds on us only losing 1 in our next 12? If we get a downturn in results like we did after we beat Burnley last season then we will go down.

Back to back wins in this league are massive - the best chance of acieving that is in our next 4 games
huddersfield on 13:19 - Feb 18 with 2203 viewsMoscowJack

Arsenal, Liverpool and Burnley wins took us from 'almost zero chance of staying up' to 'a chance of staying up'.

Form or momentum means nothing if we think we're almost safe. Our players need to scrap for every single point and take absolutely nothing for granted. We are going to get beaten, so it's how we react to that that will shape our season. I would love a point at Brighton and Huddersfield, with a win against West Ham in between, but we'll really need to play well and battle like hell to achieve that.

Fortunately, I'm always optimistic and superstitious, so I see us beating West Ham 1-0 with an Andre Ayew goal. Probably assisted by Alfie!

Poll: Simple...would you want Leon in the squad right now, if he was available?

huddersfield on 20:39 - Feb 18 with 2057 viewsbarry_island

As Carvalhal might say, we're not out of the woods but for now we're in a clearing in the rainforest and it is sunny, everyone is 'appy. Next week we 'ave to start on the path through the woods again and there are many tribes waiting for us to fall.

Swansea City, THE Austerity Club.

huddersfield on 01:37 - Feb 20 with 1886 viewsWanderer

huddersfield on 13:19 - Feb 18 by MoscowJack

Arsenal, Liverpool and Burnley wins took us from 'almost zero chance of staying up' to 'a chance of staying up'.

Form or momentum means nothing if we think we're almost safe. Our players need to scrap for every single point and take absolutely nothing for granted. We are going to get beaten, so it's how we react to that that will shape our season. I would love a point at Brighton and Huddersfield, with a win against West Ham in between, but we'll really need to play well and battle like hell to achieve that.

Fortunately, I'm always optimistic and superstitious, so I see us beating West Ham 1-0 with an Andre Ayew goal. Probably assisted by Alfie!

Agree with that, we all thought Burnley were going to be tough according to this board before the match, but we won out !
Huddersfield like us and everybody in lower half, are going to have to fight for every flaming point left in this season, it is soo tough now, positivity in spades is what is needed now, no doom & gloom merchants, back up the team loud and proud.
huddersfield on 05:20 - Feb 20 with 1836 viewsdameedna

Injuries to Mawson and lets say the Ayews and we will have more to worry about than the opposition. Fer started to play well and Sanches coming back may be a small lift though wouldnt bank on it.

We nees to keep the ayews abraham and maybe even sanches bubbling and we stand a much better chance. King could be a good find.

With Hudds losing Mooy we may get lucky.
huddersfield on 06:40 - Feb 20 with 1821 viewskarnataka

It is very unlikely we will stay unbeaten for the rest of the season but provided the losses come against the likes of Man City, Man Utd & Chelsea and not against Brighton, Huddersfield & Southampton etc, we will probably just claw ourselves over the line, or onto the shore as CC might say.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024