Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Those female commentators on BBC MOTD 23:28 - Feb 17 with 14772 viewsAndy1300

Why?
they are awful to listen to.
2 of them tonight

and no, I am not sexist
[Post edited 18 Feb 2018 8:47]

Number 1 team in Wales

Those female commentators on BBC MOTD on 11:01 - Feb 18 with 2037 viewsDr_Winston

Those female commentators on BBC MOTD on 10:28 - Feb 18 by perchrockjack

Mornings Jamie

seems you really are incapable of any self reflection.

This is a thread on what?

Now look at your post and ask yourself questions. Do it in private ,son. .

Maybe not.

It's a thread on BBC commentators that you saw fit to drag me into.

Are you really that f*cking obtuse?

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Thse female commentators on BBC MOTD on 11:51 - Feb 18 with 1996 viewscostalotta

Thse female commentators on BBC MOTD on 23:36 - Feb 17 by exiledclaseboy

You also said “why?” While drawing attention to their gender in the title of the thread. Yeah. Nothing sexist about you.

Pffft.

As he said read it again! Why is it that you have to look for a negative (in your eyes) viewpoint or POV that isn’t there? Is it to suit your outlook and that you want for everyone’s to think and be like you?

What he said doesn’t in the slightest make him sexist but what you said makes you look judgemental, petty and perhaps a member of the thought police.

If I don’t like heavy metal cos is awful does that make me a metalist?
Those female commentators on BBC MOTD on 12:08 - Feb 18 with 1976 viewsmonmouth

Those female commentators on BBC MOTD on 10:41 - Feb 18 by perchrockjack

Shame Kenneth Wolstenholme is no longer around

It's all over for him.

Well, come on, someone had to.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Those female commentators on BBC MOTD on 12:09 - Feb 18 with 1967 viewsFlashberryjack

Those female commentators on BBC MOTD on 10:10 - Feb 18 by sainthelens

It's the BBC chaps, they are a fckn liability. Won't be long before they introduce the first transgender commentator !!

Equality rules brother.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Those female commentators on BBC MOTD on 12:09 - Feb 18 with 1970 viewsWarwickHunt

Those female commentators on BBC MOTD on 12:08 - Feb 18 by monmouth

It's all over for him.

They have now.
Those female commentators on BBC MOTD on 12:32 - Feb 18 with 1939 viewsNogginthenog

Those female commentators on BBC MOTD on 12:08 - Feb 18 by monmouth

It's all over for him.

I once saw Kenneth do an after dinner speech, never been so bored in my life. The only saving grace was Stella on draught.
Those female commentators on BBC MOTD on 12:39 - Feb 18 with 1932 viewsexiledclaseboy

Those female commentators on BBC MOTD on 12:32 - Feb 18 by Nogginthenog

I once saw Kenneth do an after dinner speech, never been so bored in my life. The only saving grace was Stella on draught.

Hugh Johns commentated on the 1966 World Cup final for ITV. Nobody noticed.

Poll: Tory leader

Those female commentators on BBC MOTD on 12:44 - Feb 18 with 1918 viewsKilkennyjack

Those female commentators on BBC MOTD on 12:39 - Feb 18 by exiledclaseboy

1966 - when only about 6 nations played the game.

Beware of the Risen People

Login to get fewer ads

Those female commentators on BBC MOTD on 12:46 - Feb 18 with 1915 viewsexiledclaseboy

Those female commentators on BBC MOTD on 12:44 - Feb 18 by Kilkennyjack

1966 - when only about 6 nations played the game.

Well there were 16 in the finals.

Poll: Tory leader

Those female commentators on BBC MOTD on 12:50 - Feb 18 with 1908 viewsWarwickHunt

Those female commentators on BBC MOTD on 12:46 - Feb 18 by exiledclaseboy

Well there were 16 in the finals.

Including North Korea...
Those female commentators on BBC MOTD on 13:16 - Feb 18 with 1881 viewsAmbergambler

It's the BBC chaps, they are a fckn liability. Won't be long before they introduce the first transgender commentator !!

How could you tell?
Those female commentators on BBC MOTD on 14:27 - Feb 18 with 1851 viewsjackal

Looking forward to comments like "He lost the ball in his own box"
[Post edited 18 Feb 2018 14:27]
Those female commentators on BBC MOTD on 14:50 - Feb 18 with 1824 viewsthornabyswan

Always remember him doing the Swans West Brom FA cup tie.
That was very adjacent.
Nowhere near as bad as the women commentator who did the Leicester game though.
Was going to post at the time but did not want to be perceived as sexist

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Thse female commentators on BBC MOTD on 00:52 - Feb 19 with 1730 viewsCroftyjack

Thse female commentators on BBC MOTD on 09:39 - Feb 18 by johnlangy

It's not a question of not wanting women commentating on football.

Personally I want someone who can do the job well. A strong, loud voice is needed. Women don't have strong, loud voices.

We all know that look how they scream when they out drinking they can't talk they scream and it sounds terrible.
Those female commentators on BBC MOTD on 00:58 - Feb 19 with 1730 viewsCroftyjack

Those female commentators on BBC MOTD on 09:58 - Feb 18 by perchrockjack

Crofty.

You say we. Support the same club but we have posters ...moderators no less,clearly seeing anyone who leaves Swansea as clearly leaving their club behind in the process.

We are so utterly divided it ain't true.

and that s a fact

Imagine club's like man.utd, arsenal etc thought the same...fans old and new are all the lifeline..without it there's no building for the future.
Perhaps that's what will always hold us back...same as the ones who say don't expand the stadium case it's not full.
If it ain't full then there's room to grow... if it's always full you can't grow.
Thse female commentators on BBC MOTD on 08:49 - Feb 19 with 1667 viewspencoedjack

Thse female commentators on BBC MOTD on 23:49 - Feb 17 by SoberBaker

Women should be nowhere near commentating on football matches.

Science.

Women should commentate on women's football on MOTD for women, they can also take the bird who is popping up on football focus & other programmes to do with the men's game.

I'm sure she is very knowledgeable on the womens game but there are far better people with an inside knowledge on the mens game.

I await the PC crowd.
Those female commentators on BBC MOTD on 08:55 - Feb 19 with 1659 viewsTheKirkyLife

I don't really care who commentates on what I watch as long as they are good.
Those female commentators on BBC MOTD on 09:06 - Feb 19 with 1643 viewsHighjack

I've always had my suspicions about Robbie savage.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Those female commentators on BBC MOTD on 09:14 - Feb 19 with 1629 viewstrampie

There is a blast from the past now.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Those female commentators on BBC MOTD on 09:49 - Feb 19 with 1610 viewsBobby_Fischer

Haha, this is nearly as bad as your match photos, leave it to the professionals.

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

Those female commentators on BBC MOTD on 15:48 - Feb 19 with 1540 viewsTummer_from_Texas

As someone who doesn't have BBC, I've rather disappointed this thread is devoid of pictures.

As for over here, Rebecca Lowe is an excellent, knowledgeable studio host, and one of the best things about NBC's Premier League coverage.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Those female commentators on BBC MOTD on 15:54 - Feb 19 with 1529 viewspencoedjack

Those female commentators on BBC MOTD on 15:48 - Feb 19 by Tummer_from_Texas

As someone who doesn't have BBC, I've rather disappointed this thread is devoid of pictures.

As for over here, Rebecca Lowe is an excellent, knowledgeable studio host, and one of the best things about NBC's Premier League coverage.

Yanks & birds talking about football
Those female commentators on BBC MOTD on 16:06 - Feb 19 with 1515 viewsDewi1jack

Those female commentators on BBC MOTD on 08:55 - Feb 19 by TheKirkyLife

I don't really care who commentates on what I watch as long as they are good.

This.
Gender doesn't matter. Colour, nationality or religion again, doesn't matter. Nor will transgender when it happens

People like Motson are stat freaks, but shows he does a lot of study before he commentates on a game.
G Neville, I have to be fair, IMHO is the best ex footballer regular pundit.
Kammy, although funny and a lovable character, is diabolical

Women or men screeching just set my teeth on edge.
And totally biased tw@s like "The next big thing" Jason Mohammad, should be slung off the public purse altogether.

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Thse female commentators on BBC MOTD on 16:10 - Feb 19 with 1512 viewsOldjack

Thse female commentators on BBC MOTD on 23:34 - Feb 17 by PozuelosSideys

Personally, i think women should be in bed by the time MOTD is on anyway. I like my sheets warmed up, pre my arrival

correct !

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Those female commentators on BBC MOTD on 16:46 - Feb 19 with 1483 viewstheloneranger

Those female commentators on BBC MOTD on 10:41 - Feb 18 by perchrockjack

Shame Kenneth Wolstenholme is no longer around

John Charles was represented by Kenneth Wolstenholme in the negotiations for his transfer from Leeds to Juventus in 1957.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024