Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Those female commentators on BBC MOTD 23:28 - Feb 17 with 14776 viewsAndy1300

Why?
they are awful to listen to.
2 of them tonight

and no, I am not sexist
[Post edited 18 Feb 2018 8:47]

Number 1 team in Wales

Thse female commentators on BBC MOTD on 23:30 - Feb 17 with 10102 viewsexiledclaseboy

You’re not sexist. You just don’t think women should be commentating on football. A perfectly respectable position.

Poll: Tory leader

Thse female commentators on BBC MOTD on 23:31 - Feb 17 with 10095 viewsWarwickHunt

The one who did the Leicester match was truly appalling.
Thse female commentators on BBC MOTD on 23:33 - Feb 17 with 10087 viewsAndy1300

Thse female commentators on BBC MOTD on 23:30 - Feb 17 by exiledclaseboy

You’re not sexist. You just don’t think women should be commentating on football. A perfectly respectable position.

now read it again.
I said they were awful not that they shouldn't do it

Number 1 team in Wales

Thse female commentators on BBC MOTD on 23:34 - Feb 17 with 10081 viewsPozuelosSideys

Personally, i think women should be in bed by the time MOTD is on anyway. I like my sheets warmed up, pre my arrival

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Thse female commentators on BBC MOTD on 23:36 - Feb 17 with 10071 viewsexiledclaseboy

Thse female commentators on BBC MOTD on 23:33 - Feb 17 by Andy1300

now read it again.
I said they were awful not that they shouldn't do it

You also said “why?” While drawing attention to their gender in the title of the thread. Yeah. Nothing sexist about you.

Thse female commentators on BBC MOTD on 23:39 - Feb 17 with 10060 viewsAndy1300

Thse female commentators on BBC MOTD on 23:36 - Feb 17 by exiledclaseboy

You also said “why?” While drawing attention to their gender in the title of the thread. Yeah. Nothing sexist about you.

If they were men I would have named them but they are women and they were crap.
It would be fine if they were better.
Do you hear me complaining about Sian running the line? No, so there you go, not sexist

Number 1 team in Wales

Thse female commentators on BBC MOTD on 23:44 - Feb 17 with 10041 viewsexiledclaseboy

Thse female commentators on BBC MOTD on 23:39 - Feb 17 by Andy1300

If they were men I would have named them but they are women and they were crap.
It would be fine if they were better.
Do you hear me complaining about Sian running the line? No, so there you go, not sexist

If they were men you wouldn’t have started a thread entitled “Those male commentators on BBC MOTD” amd then started your post with the word “why?”

Idiot.
[Post edited 17 Feb 2018 23:45]

Thse female commentators on BBC MOTD on 23:47 - Feb 17 with 10031 viewsAndy1300

Thse female commentators on BBC MOTD on 23:44 - Feb 17 by exiledclaseboy

If they were men you wouldn’t have started a thread entitled “Those male commentators on BBC MOTD” amd then started your post with the word “why?”

Idiot.
[Post edited 17 Feb 2018 23:45]

I don't know their name so called them women.

No need for name calling is there?

If someone isn't very good at their job, you question their position, hence the 'why'

Number 1 team in Wales

Login to get fewer ads

Thse female commentators on BBC MOTD on 23:49 - Feb 17 with 10017 viewsSoberBaker

Women should be nowhere near commentating on football matches.

Science.

AMOW

Thse female commentators on BBC MOTD on 23:51 - Feb 17 with 10007 viewsexiledclaseboy

Thse female commentators on BBC MOTD on 23:47 - Feb 17 by Andy1300

I don't know their name so called them women.

No need for name calling is there?

If someone isn't very good at their job, you question their position, hence the 'why'

So if there were crap male commentators on motd you’d start a thread called “those male commentators on motd”?

Thse female commentators on BBC MOTD on 23:56 - Feb 17 with 9987 viewsSoberBaker

Thse female commentators on BBC MOTD on 23:51 - Feb 17 by exiledclaseboy

So if there were crap male commentators on motd you’d start a thread called “those male commentators on motd”?

Give over FFS.

Women commentating on football is wrong.

Fin.

You are arguing for the sake of it aren't you 😂

AMOW

Thse female commentators on BBC MOTD on 23:56 - Feb 17 with 9987 viewsAndy1300

No, but as they were female and easy to identify as such then thats why I called them female.

How about I reword it to those awful 2 NON MALE commentators, whats the point, they were terrible.

That's my final input to this thread.
[Post edited 17 Feb 2018 23:59]

Number 1 team in Wales

Thse female commentators on BBC MOTD on 00:01 - Feb 18 with 9962 viewsexiledclaseboy

Thse female commentators on BBC MOTD on 23:56 - Feb 17 by Andy1300

No, but as they were female and easy to identify as such then thats why I called them female.

How about I reword it to those awful 2 NON MALE commentators, whats the point, they were terrible.

Yeah u lie.

I bet it isn’t.

Thse female commentators on BBC MOTD on 00:01 - Feb 18 with 9959 viewsexiledclaseboy

Thse female commentators on BBC MOTD on 23:56 - Feb 17 by SoberBaker

Give over FFS.

Women commentating on football is wrong.

Fin.

You are arguing for the sake of it aren't you 😂

As if.

Thse female commentators on BBC MOTD on 00:04 - Feb 18 with 9951 views1462jack

Thse female commentators on BBC MOTD on 23:56 - Feb 17 by Andy1300

Why do you feel the need to explain your self to this idiot ? He needs to get the sand out of his fanny and wipe his lipstick off
Thse female commentators on BBC MOTD on 00:04 - Feb 18 with 9951 viewsSoberBaker

Thse female commentators on BBC MOTD on 00:01 - Feb 18 by exiledclaseboy

As if.

Scoundrel

AMOW

Thse female commentators on BBC MOTD on 00:05 - Feb 18 with 9950 viewsmonmouth

Now if he said ‘ those two useless c**ts commentating on motd’, we’d have all known it was Motson and Lawrenson. Give me the girls anyday over that.

There is one who’s name a can’t remember that screeches to the point where your ears start bleeding, but there’s a male jerk that does similar. I’m an equal opportunity sexist me.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Thse female commentators on BBC MOTD on 00:05 - Feb 18 with 9947 viewsexiledclaseboy

Thse female commentators on BBC MOTD on 00:04 - Feb 18 by 1462jack

Why do you feel the need to explain your self to this idiot ? He needs to get the sand out of his fanny and wipe his lipstick off

I think he must mean you, Baker.

Thse female commentators on BBC MOTD on 00:08 - Feb 18 with 9937 viewsFireboy2

Thse female commentators on BBC MOTD on 00:05 - Feb 18 by monmouth

Now if he said ‘ those two useless c**ts commentating on motd’, we’d have all known it was Motson and Lawrenson. Give me the girls anyday over that.

There is one who’s name a can’t remember that screeches to the point where your ears start bleeding, but there’s a male jerk that does similar. I’m an equal opportunity sexist me.

This is the correct answer
Thse female commentators on BBC MOTD on 00:15 - Feb 18 with 9920 viewsCroftyjack

I was going to post the same...there is no flow to their commentary and under the rules of best man(person) for the job they wouldn't get close but its the BBC so they need to lead in the equality field.
Just like there are no dogs for the blind these days but dogs for the disabled!!!!WTF.
Thse female commentators on BBC MOTD on 00:15 - Feb 18 with 9921 viewsSoberBaker

Thse female commentators on BBC MOTD on 00:05 - Feb 18 by exiledclaseboy

I think he must mean you, Baker.

No. He means you.

You're being liberal for the sake of it 👍

AMOW

Thse female commentators on BBC MOTD on 00:17 - Feb 18 with 9914 viewsexiledclaseboy

Thse female commentators on BBC MOTD on 00:15 - Feb 18 by SoberBaker

No. He means you.

You're being liberal for the sake of it 👍

I’m being what I am.

Thse female commentators on BBC MOTD on 00:18 - Feb 18 with 9909 viewsCroftyjack

Thse female commentators on BBC MOTD on 23:36 - Feb 17 by exiledclaseboy

Not sure where you work Exile but ive got a little sneaky idea that you work in some sort of Govt job...teacher, council, civil service you must be please say I'm right.
Thse female commentators on BBC MOTD on 00:19 - Feb 18 with 9907 viewsexiledclaseboy

Thse female commentators on BBC MOTD on 00:18 - Feb 18 by Croftyjack

Not sure where you work Exile but ive got a little sneaky idea that you work in some sort of Govt job...teacher, council, civil service you must be please say I'm right.

Nah I’m a mechanic.

Thse female commentators on BBC MOTD on 00:21 - Feb 18 with 9903 viewsDJack

Thse female commentators on BBC MOTD on 00:18 - Feb 18 by Croftyjack

You either almost never read these boards or you are lying. Go on, please elucidate.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024