Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Will Swans win an away game in 2018 this season ? 10:31 - Feb 18 with 2226 viewstrampie

Swans have played lower league opposition in the cup in the shape of Wolves, Notts Co and Sheff Wed, also Swans have played newly promoted Newcastle away but as of yet the Swans have failed to win an away game in 2018, can the Swans stay up if that trend continues ?

With away games to come at Brighton, Huddersfield, WBA and B'mouth we have to be confident of winning one.

Truth be told I'm worried about Brighton away next, Soton have one of the most out of form teams in the league up next in the form of Burnley and Huddersfield have another one in the shape of WBA, I would not want to see the Swans back in the relegation zone.

After next week everybody will have played 14 home and 14 away [apart from the Soton & WHU anomaly] and there will be 10 games to go and the league table will be a fair reflection of where we are over the season to date, I just hope we don't drop back down into the bottom three.
[Post edited 18 Feb 2018 10:45]

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Will Swans win an away game in 2018 this season ? on 10:47 - Feb 18 with 2199 viewsWhiterockin

We are in the 5th round draw and climbed out of the bottom 3 in 2018 without winning away, I'm happy enough with that.
Will Swans win an away game in 2018 this season ? on 10:51 - Feb 18 with 2187 viewstrampie

Will Swans win an away game in 2018 this season ? on 10:47 - Feb 18 by Whiterockin

We are in the 5th round draw and climbed out of the bottom 3 in 2018 without winning away, I'm happy enough with that.

Same with me I'm also happy with that, but if it continues we will need a very strong home record till the end of the season and pick up some draws on the road otherwise it could be curtains.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

Will Swans win an away game in 2018 this season ? on 10:59 - Feb 18 with 2165 viewsWhiterockin

For what it's worth I think we will get 4 points from Brighton and Huddersfield away. Brighton will be under tremendous pressure to beat us as they have a horrific run in and need 3 points against us.
Will Swans win an away game in 2018 this season ? on 11:01 - Feb 18 with 2155 viewstrampie

Will Swans win an away game in 2018 this season ? on 10:59 - Feb 18 by Whiterockin

For what it's worth I think we will get 4 points from Brighton and Huddersfield away. Brighton will be under tremendous pressure to beat us as they have a horrific run in and need 3 points against us.

Lets hope.

Will Swans win an away game in 2018 this season ? on 19:22 - Feb 18 with 1943 viewsthornabyswan

Will the Swans remain unbeaten away in 2018 sounds better.
Got a very good point at Leicester as well.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Will Swans win an away game in 2018 this season ? on 23:05 - Feb 18 with 1817 viewsJethroJack

30 December 2017 is close enough to 2018 and, as it coincides with the start of Carlos's positive transformation, its a YES, we will (have) won away...at Watford 😁
Will Swans win an away game in 2018 this season ? on 10:34 - Feb 19 with 1660 viewsswanforthemoney

If we can draw at Brighton and Huddersfield, I think we will be OK.
To put Bournemouth in the same sentence as WBA underestimates them. They are doing all right now.

I stand in the North Stand

Will Swans win an away game in 2018 this season ? on 11:09 - Feb 19 with 1622 viewsJethroJack

Will Swans win an away game in 2018 this season ? on 10:34 - Feb 19 by swanforthemoney

If we can draw at Brighton and Huddersfield, I think we will be OK.
To put Bournemouth in the same sentence as WBA underestimates them. They are doing all right now.

Yes, Bournemouth have improved, although good to see Eddie Howe's Manager of the Month award (aka curse) manifesting itself with a 4-1 defeat at Huddersfield 😊
Login to get fewer ads

Will Swans win an away game in 2018 this season ? on 11:33 - Feb 19 with 1606 viewsacejack3065

a point away against Huddersfield and Brighton will be enough provided we do the business at home.
Will Swans win an away game in 2018 this season ? on 12:10 - Feb 19 with 1555 viewsJackFish

Will Swans win an away game in 2018 this season ? on 11:33 - Feb 19 by acejack3065

a point away against Huddersfield and Brighton will be enough provided we do the business at home.

Five points from the next three games would be a great return. That'd put us on 32 and that's probably only a win and a few draws from safety.
Will Swans win an away game in 2018 this season ? on 14:35 - Feb 19 with 1474 viewstrampie

Will Swans win an away game in 2018 this season ? on 12:10 - Feb 19 by JackFish

Five points from the next three games would be a great return. That'd put us on 32 and that's probably only a win and a few draws from safety.

It would give us a chance although I won't put much money on it being enough points this season, it might be but there again might not.

Will Swans win an away game in 2018 this season ? on 20:52 - Feb 19 with 1360 viewsLoyal

Will Swans win an away game in 2018 this season ? on 10:51 - Feb 18 by trampie

Same with me I'm also happy with that, but if it continues we will need a very strong home record till the end of the season and pick up some draws on the road otherwise it could be curtains.

Half full 👍

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024