Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Somewhere in a care home far, far away....... 11:03 - Feb 18 with 876 viewsdickythorpe

Somewhere in a care home far, far away....... on 19:46 - Feb 19 with 785 viewsperchrockjack

Yep.care homes .

A subject that will occupy many on here as they work out just what is best for their aged parent.

Many folk ,who worked hard for fifty years having to sell their home to pay £ 1000 per week to some private landlord/owner emp,lying staff on subsistence wages .

Yep...planet swan humour alright

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Somewhere in a care home far, far away....... on 05:52 - Feb 20 with 686 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Somewhere in a care home far, far away....... on 19:46 - Feb 19 by perchrockjack

Yep.care homes .

A subject that will occupy many on here as they work out just what is best for their aged parent.

Many folk ,who worked hard for fifty years having to sell their home to pay £ 1000 per week to some private landlord/owner emp,lying staff on subsistence wages .

That's your lovely conservative party for you. Do you understand their policies Richard? Serious question mate and no rancour.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Somewhere in a care home far, far away....... on 06:06 - Feb 20 with 682 viewsJack_Meoff

Somewhere in a care home far, far away....... on 19:46 - Feb 19 by perchrockjack

Yep.care homes .

We're nothing but commodities from birth until death perch. It's that simple.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Somewhere in a care home far, far away....... on 09:48 - Feb 20 with 626 viewsperchrockjack

My Conservative party?
You folking what.

Don't tell me, jezza gonna give free care to all on demand paid for by the rich,greedy bastards in this country .

I would vote for labour if they repossessed land our monarchy stole over centuries but Jez somehow doesn't seem interested in having a vote on retaining the monarchy ,which he despises.

That's hypocrisy

Meanwhile,jackmeoff is dead right and makes a point others should remember before posting such ill thought trash

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024