Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dean Saunders-Talksport 18:21 - Feb 18 with 12546 viewsgandhiaber

Dean is on Talksport now.
The guy is thick as pig shit. How he ever go to manage a professional football team is beyond me.
Switch on and listen LOL
Dean Saunders-Talksport on 18:24 - Feb 18 with 5854 viewsAndy1300

Was in School with him (Penlan) he hasn't changed a bit

Number 1 team in Wales

Dean Saunders-Talksport on 18:25 - Feb 18 with 5842 viewsTheFranchise

Dean Saunders-Talksport on 18:24 - Feb 18 by Andy1300

Was in School with him (Penlan) he hasn't changed a bit

So was my dad
Dean Saunders-Talksport on 18:27 - Feb 18 with 5823 viewszedlep

Not thick at all. I know him of old (Treboeth United days) and can say he is also a genuine and decent guy.
[Post edited 18 Feb 2018 18:32]

Zedzdead

Dean Saunders-Talksport on 18:37 - Feb 18 with 5758 viewsGaryjack

Dean Saunders-Talksport on 18:27 - Feb 18 by zedlep

Not thick at all. I know him of old (Treboeth United days) and can say he is also a genuine and decent guy.
[Post edited 18 Feb 2018 18:32]

Totally agree. Was never big mates with him, but we'd be in the same social crowd when he was with the Swans. Bumped into him when he was out with his wife when he was at Liverpool. Same guy, no big 'i am' down to earth bloke fair play.
Dean Saunders-Talksport on 18:40 - Feb 18 with 5734 viewsawayjack

Why do so many jacks like slagging off former players from Swansea area?

Coleman, Saunders and Hartson all slated by clowns on here who've probably never even met them.
Dean Saunders-Talksport on 18:40 - Feb 18 with 5734 viewssainthelens

I played cricket with him as a teen, he was a good guy then, met him again at a dinner last year... he's a top bloke. His old man Roy ( god god rest his soul ) was also a lovely fella.
Dean Saunders-Talksport on 18:42 - Feb 18 with 5722 viewsNeath_Jack

Well this thread isn't going the way as the OP intended

I like him on the radio, he makes me laugh the way he tells his stories. Like he's sitting in the pub telling them.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Dean Saunders-Talksport on 18:44 - Feb 18 with 5692 viewsperchrockjack

I regard the estimable Swanseajill as a good judge of character so I d say he s ok .
Clown he is not

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Login to get fewer ads

Dean Saunders-Talksport on 18:48 - Feb 18 with 5662 viewsItchySphincter

Dean Saunders-Talksport on 18:40 - Feb 18 by sainthelens

I played cricket with him as a teen, he was a good guy then, met him again at a dinner last year... he's a top bloke. His old man Roy ( god god rest his soul ) was also a lovely fella.

I met Roy when the Lib opened - one of the first couple of games when we had to queue around the ground for tickets - Roy had the right hump because he was having to queue like the rest of us. We had a good chatter and he told me he was Deanos father and also that he was one manager of the Swans........................!!

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Dean Saunders-Talksport on 18:48 - Feb 18 with 5647 viewsDarran

I don’t know him personally but theres absolutely no doubt that he comes across as being thick as shit.
I’ve never heard him on Talksport because I’ve got more than one brain cell and never put it on but I’ve heard snippets on twitter and seen him on tv and he most definitely appears to pretty fuçking cringe-able.

I’m not saying he is though.

Another fella who I’ve met loads of times and love to bits is Wyndham Evans. Listen to him on Swansea Sound though and he comes across as one of the dullest twàts on the planet.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Dean Saunders-Talksport on 18:49 - Feb 18 with 5625 viewstrampie

I always like what he has to say on the radio.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Dean Saunders-Talksport on 19:09 - Feb 18 with 5524 viewszedlep

Typical of many Swansea people. Slag off one of your own when they have done well. Perhaps ‘thick as feck’ happens to be the Swansea standard (at least amongst some of you) perhaps he is typical in that sense, but he is far less typical of you in that he has played football to the highest standard, always been valued by his club and put his best into his national side.

Zedzdead

Dean Saunders-Talksport on 19:14 - Feb 18 with 5465 viewsmax936

My father was friendly with his Dad notsure if he met Dean he might have, he seems decent enough to me and always sticks up for the Swans.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Dean Saunders-Talksport on 19:23 - Feb 18 with 5387 viewsItchySphincter

Dean Saunders-Talksport on 19:09 - Feb 18 by zedlep

Typical of many Swansea people. Slag off one of your own when they have done well. Perhaps ‘thick as feck’ happens to be the Swansea standard (at least amongst some of you) perhaps he is typical in that sense, but he is far less typical of you in that he has played football to the highest standard, always been valued by his club and put his best into his national side.

You appear to be far too invested in this...........so,

Deano does come across as a bit of a dumbo doesn't he? Cr@p for the Swans too............

Dean Saunders-Talksport on 19:34 - Feb 18 with 5318 viewszedlep

Dean Saunders-Talksport on 19:23 - Feb 18 by ItchySphincter

You appear to be far too invested in this...........so,

Deano does come across as a bit of a dumbo doesn't he? Cr@p for the Swans too............

Not ‘too invested’ just know the guy of old. What depresses me is the willingness of people who are supposed to support a team and all that comes with it that are so willing to turn on one of their own. This is a genuine example of a Jack done good. Celebrate the fact. BTW last time I saw him was in the Flamingo and Firkin in Derby. He was the first £1million signing for them. He didn’t respond to the call from me “Oy Deano!!!” But jumped when I shouted “Oy Penlan boy!”

Zedzdead

Dean Saunders-Talksport on 19:42 - Feb 18 with 5249 viewsAndy1300

Dean Saunders-Talksport on 18:42 - Feb 18 by Neath_Jack

Well this thread isn't going the way as the OP intended

I like him on the radio, he makes me laugh the way he tells his stories. Like he's sitting in the pub telling them.

Yes he does, as I said, he hasn't changed a bit, still down to earth and a proper Swansea lad.

Number 1 team in Wales

Dean Saunders-Talksport on 19:43 - Feb 18 with 5244 viewsbuilthjack

Met him at Newtown FC about 15 years ago. Really nice bloke, down to earth.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Dean Saunders-Talksport on 19:46 - Feb 18 with 5222 viewsItchySphincter

Dean Saunders-Talksport on 19:43 - Feb 18 by builthjack

Met him at Newtown FC about 15 years ago. Really nice bloke, down to earth.

I've seen Andrea Orlandi play in a Champions League game at Newtown FC. F*cking bizarre that was.

Dean Saunders-Talksport on 19:47 - Feb 18 with 5215 viewstheloneranger

Roy "Benny" Saunders made over 130 appearances for Liverpool, and almost 100 for the Swans.

Benny was a very hard taskmaster when he was training the Swans, and would really make it a punishing routine for many of them turning up the worst for wear after a heavy night out ...Seniors and Reserves!!

He was very proud of Dean's career and would be abs chuffed that his grandson Callum...Dean's son...Is playing for Notts County.

Off the pitch Benny was a really nice guy.

Edit

Forgot to say, Dean's a nice guy too, and a good laugh
[Post edited 18 Feb 2018 19:49]

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Dean Saunders-Talksport on 19:49 - Feb 18 with 5188 viewsbuilthjack

Dean Saunders-Talksport on 19:46 - Feb 18 by ItchySphincter

I've seen Andrea Orlandi play in a Champions League game at Newtown FC. F*cking bizarre that was.

Didn't he come on as sub against TNS?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Dean Saunders-Talksport on 19:59 - Feb 18 with 5114 viewssome_bloke

Dean Saunders-Talksport on 18:48 - Feb 18 by Darran

I don’t know him personally but theres absolutely no doubt that he comes across as being thick as shit.
I’ve never heard him on Talksport because I’ve got more than one brain cell and never put it on but I’ve heard snippets on twitter and seen him on tv and he most definitely appears to pretty fuçking cringe-able.

I’m not saying he is though.

Another fella who I’ve met loads of times and love to bits is Wyndham Evans. Listen to him on Swansea Sound though and he comes across as one of the dullest twàts on the planet.

So you don't know him personally, you've got 1.5 brain cells, you're thicker than dog shit, yet you have the temerity and audacity to call him 'thick as shit'? No I'm not somebody else who's been on here before, just an occasional reader who's just made an account as I really had to tell you what a fn moronic, cretinous little c**t you are.
Dean Saunders-Talksport on 20:01 - Feb 18 with 5103 viewsSwanjaxs

Grew up with Dean, his sister Alison had the looks mind, she nagged me to go to see Grease with her for weeks but I kept on knocking her back! Benny was a character, kept the bookies opposite The Plough in business for many a year 😂

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Dean Saunders-Talksport on 20:03 - Feb 18 with 5085 viewsBarryTownSwam

Dean Saunders-Talksport on 19:34 - Feb 18 by zedlep

Not ‘too invested’ just know the guy of old. What depresses me is the willingness of people who are supposed to support a team and all that comes with it that are so willing to turn on one of their own. This is a genuine example of a Jack done good. Celebrate the fact. BTW last time I saw him was in the Flamingo and Firkin in Derby. He was the first £1million signing for them. He didn’t respond to the call from me “Oy Deano!!!” But jumped when I shouted “Oy Penlan boy!”

Remember the Flamingo and Firkin very well. Slick Chicks, Pink Coconut, Jimmys too !!

I was a student in Derby at the time and we both moved to the area from Wales on the same day - I enrolled on my course the very same day Deano signed for the Rams.

Remember the comments from my new Uni friends "where in Wales are you from boyo? Do you know Deano?" to which I replied "of course I do!" (but I'd never met him !). Some of the Derby squad used to have a regular Monday afternoon 'meet, drink, play pool, eat' etc in a few pubs down Sadler Gate. Mark Wright, Ted McMinn, Gary Micklewight, Mel Sage, Deano, Nigel Callaghan all hung around together. All of them liked a drink !! One afternoon I wandered into the The Bell whilst the Rams played pool and a mate says loudly in earshot "hey boyo, theres your welsh mate Deano, you said you two were good mates, introduce us to him". Deano knew we'd never met but sussed what was going on, grinned at me, stopped playing pool and greeted me like we were best mates. We spent an afternoon drinking and playing pool with the squad. On Mark Wright's bar bill ! It was 50p a pint at that time so not a big expense for anyone!
I later played cricket against his Darley Dale side and caught him out 1st ball.
I had the pleasure to meet him at a football dinner a few years ago and told him both these tales and he recalled his Monday sessions in Sadler Gate and recounted a few more Derby drinking holes of the era.
A decent man, always had a word when he was out and about in Derby, always seemed very 'down to earth'
Dean Saunders-Talksport on 20:04 - Feb 18 with 5076 viewsbuilthjack

Dean Saunders-Talksport on 19:59 - Feb 18 by some_bloke

So you don't know him personally, you've got 1.5 brain cells, you're thicker than dog shit, yet you have the temerity and audacity to call him 'thick as shit'? No I'm not somebody else who's been on here before, just an occasional reader who's just made an account as I really had to tell you what a fn moronic, cretinous little c**t you are.

If you really are a newbie that's a cracking first post

Dean Saunders-Talksport on 20:07 - Feb 18 with 5058 viewsNeath_Jack

Dean Saunders-Talksport on 20:04 - Feb 18 by builthjack

If you really are a newbie that's a cracking first post

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024