Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dean Saunders-Talksport 18:21 - Feb 18 with 12545 viewsgandhiaber

Dean is on Talksport now.
The guy is thick as pig shit. How he ever go to manage a professional football team is beyond me.
Switch on and listen LOL
Dean Saunders-Talksport on 20:10 - Feb 18 with 4173 viewsDarran

Dean Saunders-Talksport on 19:59 - Feb 18 by some_bloke

So you don't know him personally, you've got 1.5 brain cells, you're thicker than dog shit, yet you have the temerity and audacity to call him 'thick as shit'? No I'm not somebody else who's been on here before, just an occasional reader who's just made an account as I really had to tell you what a fn moronic, cretinous little c**t you are.

Well i did say i don’t know if he is just that he does come across that way.

I’m pretty sure that I read that the fella who was with Brian Clough when Deano told the story about him going around his house said it didn’t happen like that too.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Dean Saunders-Talksport on 20:26 - Feb 18 with 4130 viewsDarran

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2016/sep/07/brian-clough-dean-saunders-nott

Dean Saunders-Talksport on 20:26 - Feb 18 with 4136 viewsploppy

Haven't heard him lately but the story he told on talkSport of his proposed transfer to Brian Clough's Forest (embellished or not) is one of the funniest football related stories I've ever heard.
Dean Saunders-Talksport on 20:29 - Feb 18 with 4117 views34dfgdf54

He was the guest speaker at an event I went to a few months back, turned up 2 hours late and left early, still took his full pay.

Bit of a c*ck
Dean Saunders-Talksport on 20:39 - Feb 18 with 4080 viewsJack123

Bumped into Roy Saunders, many a time in the 90's thoroughly nice bloke..

libera nos a malo

Dean Saunders-Talksport on 21:37 - Feb 18 with 3995 viewsbyron

Dean Saunders-Talksport on 20:39 - Feb 18 by Jack123

Bumped into Roy Saunders, many a time in the 90's thoroughly nice bloke..

Think deano knows a bit, talks well and comes across as a decent down to earth bloke.

Benny

Dean Saunders-Talksport on 21:43 - Feb 18 with 3983 viewsSwanseajill

Dean Saunders-Talksport on 18:44 - Feb 18 by perchrockjack

I regard the estimable Swanseajill as a good judge of character so I d say he s ok .
Clown he is not

He is OK Richy, playing the clown is why he's in demand for speaking at after dinner bit of a do..and golf tournaments.
At his wedding I remember how proud Roy his father was of his sons million pound transfer. Peanuts on today's transfers, but a big deal at the time.
Dean Saunders-Talksport on 22:27 - Feb 18 with 3927 viewsItchySphincter

Dean Saunders-Talksport on 19:49 - Feb 18 by builthjack

Didn't he come on as sub against TNS?

It may have been TNS, you're probably right being as it was a CL game. Been to that many grounds my memory fades but it was definitely some dump in mid Wales somewhere ...........

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Login to get fewer ads

Dean Saunders-Talksport on 22:28 - Feb 18 with 3924 viewsItchySphincter

So you don't know him personally, you've got 1.5 brain cells, you're thicker than dog shit, yet you have the temerity and audacity to call him 'thick as shit'? No I'm not somebody else who's been on here before, just an occasional reader who's just made an account as I really had to tell you what a fn moronic, cretinous little c**t you are.

You'll fit in just fine around here.

Dean Saunders-Talksport on 22:54 - Feb 18 with 3879 viewsbuilthjack

Dean Saunders-Talksport on 22:27 - Feb 18 by ItchySphincter

It may have been TNS, you're probably right being as it was a CL game. Been to that many grounds my memory fades but it was definitely some dump in mid Wales somewhere ...........

I was there

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Dean Saunders-Talksport on 08:13 - Feb 19 with 3757 viewsItchySphincter

Dean Saunders-Talksport on 22:54 - Feb 18 by builthjack

I was there

Huzzah! If only I'd known we could have had a bovril, or something.

Funny though, if anyone asked me if I'd ever been to TNS I'd probably say no due to having a terrible memory. 😁 It must have been very early in a preseason.

Dean Saunders-Talksport on 09:30 - Feb 19 with 3712 viewswhiterock

The Swans training on Swansea beach near the slip
Harry Griffiths was the manager and to start he'd run the players to Mumbles and back leaving Benny Saunders (his assistant) to mark out of full sized pitch for them to have a game on their return.
Benny picked up a stick and started to mark the pitch, it was a spring day and quite warm for that time of the year, Benny sweated profusely and on the players return was black as the ace of spades, where he's been moping his brow, the stick was the remains of a beach fire and charcoaled.
Dean Saunders-Talksport on 09:34 - Feb 19 with 3710 viewsWarwickHunt

Dean Saunders-Talksport on 08:13 - Feb 19 by ItchySphincter

Huzzah! If only I'd known we could have had a bovril, or something.

Funny though, if anyone asked me if I'd ever been to TNS I'd probably say no due to having a terrible memory. 😁 It must have been very early in a preseason.

I was going to go but couldn't see TNS on the map.
Dean Saunders-Talksport on 09:56 - Feb 19 with 3686 viewsbyron

Dean Saunders-Talksport on 22:28 - Feb 18 by ItchySphincter

You'll fit in just fine around here.

tHe noo leADar ov jaCk armlee

Benny

Dean Saunders-Talksport on 10:14 - Feb 19 with 3662 viewsperchrockjack

Dean Saunders-Talksport on 09:56 - Feb 19 by byron

tHe noo leADar ov jaCk armlee

Clear breach of copyright

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Dean Saunders-Talksport on 10:16 - Feb 19 with 3663 viewsSTID2017

Dean Saunders-Talksport on 18:48 - Feb 18 by Darran

I don’t know him personally but theres absolutely no doubt that he comes across as being thick as shit.
I’ve never heard him on Talksport because I’ve got more than one brain cell and never put it on but I’ve heard snippets on twitter and seen him on tv and he most definitely appears to pretty fuçking cringe-able.

I’m not saying he is though.

Another fella who I’ve met loads of times and love to bits is Wyndham Evans. Listen to him on Swansea Sound though and he comes across as one of the dullest twàts on the planet.

I just think it's the way when we listen or watch Welsh people on radio or TV.
it never seems to make comfortable listening.
I think it's the same for any region listening to their own

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Dean Saunders-Talksport on 10:22 - Feb 19 with 3655 viewsBobby_Fischer

Dean Saunders-Talksport on 19:42 - Feb 18 by Andy1300

Yes he does, as I said, he hasn't changed a bit, still down to earth and a proper Swansea lad.

Are you ok?

The irony of you calling someone thick, hes done loads for my charity.

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

Dean Saunders-Talksport on 10:44 - Feb 19 with 3641 viewsBenJ94

I'm glad I'm not the only one 👍
Dean Saunders-Talksport on 10:54 - Feb 19 with 3632 viewsperchrockjack

I might have pointed out this a few times on here

These are independent posters ,clearly not in the Cimla Club

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Dean Saunders-Talksport on 11:10 - Feb 19 with 3610 viewsDarran

Dean Saunders-Talksport on 10:54 - Feb 19 by perchrockjack

I might have pointed out this a few times on here

These are independent posters ,clearly not in the Cimla Club

At least I’m not posting my support for a child molestor like you’ve done anyway. lol

Dean Saunders-Talksport on 11:39 - Feb 19 with 3583 viewsBobby_Fischer

Dean Saunders-Talksport on 18:48 - Feb 18 by Darran

I don’t know him personally but theres absolutely no doubt that he comes across as being thick as shit.
I’ve never heard him on Talksport because I’ve got more than one brain cell and never put it on but I’ve heard snippets on twitter and seen him on tv and he most definitely appears to pretty fuçking cringe-able.

I’m not saying he is though.

Another fella who I’ve met loads of times and love to bits is Wyndham Evans. Listen to him on Swansea Sound though and he comes across as one of the dullest twàts on the planet.

You talking about you or him?

Dean Saunders-Talksport on 11:42 - Feb 19 with 3578 viewsOldjack

Well said !

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Dean Saunders-Talksport on 11:49 - Feb 19 with 3570 viewsDarran

Saunders was also a pundit at one of our live TV games and said something about it being wrong to have sacked Monk because he was doing such a good job.

Anyway I never said he was thick just that he comes across as being thick whenever he’s on tv and he does too.
Anyone that says he doesn’t come across as being a bit dim is clearly lying and not being honest.

Off you go.

Dean Saunders-Talksport on 11:51 - Feb 19 with 3568 viewsBobby_Fischer

Dean Saunders-Talksport on 11:49 - Feb 19 by Darran

Saunders was also a pundit at one of our live TV games and said something about it being wrong to have sacked Monk because he was doing such a good job.

Anyway I never said he was thick just that he comes across as being thick whenever he’s on tv and he does too.
Anyone that says he doesn’t come across as being a bit dim is clearly lying and not being honest.

Off you go.

Dean Saunders-Talksport on 12:02 - Feb 19 with 3559 viewsDarran

Earlier in the thread I mentioned Wyndham.
In December 2016 he told all the Swansea Sound listeners that even though we were teetering around the relegation zone he couldn’t see a problem because the club would be able to spend the £100million in January that Kaplan and Levien had given us to spend.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024