Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
West Memphis Three 07:33 - Feb 19 with 8545 viewsBobby_Fischer

What a f*cked up place America is.

The state of Arkansas has to be where they keep the dumbest of the dumb? Genuinely thought it was a comedy at one point.

Its like the Christian version of ISIS.
[Post edited 19 Feb 2018 7:54]

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

West Memphis Three on 15:18 - Feb 21 with 1872 viewsTummer_from_Texas

West Memphis Three on 07:49 - Feb 21 by MyFinalHeaven

Jesus Christ, how fvcking stupid are you? How can you say such a thing when Trump signed a bill reversing Obama created background checks on guns for people with mental illnesses?
[Post edited 21 Feb 2018 7:57]

Well, I'm smart enough to know that the two are separate issues. You, apparently not; perhaps your Trump Derangement Syndrome has turned you retarded, or perhaps you were already that way.

The fact that Trump made that earlier bad decision regarding background checks does not change the fact that banning bump stocks (which effectively turn semi-automatic weapons into automatic weapons that can fire up to 800 rounds a minute) is a huge step back in the right direction.

Like I said, it's not nearly enough, but it's a start. And it's the first significant step in this direction since automatic weapons themselves were outlawed in 1968.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

West Memphis Three on 15:25 - Feb 21 with 1853 viewsHumpty

West Memphis Three on 04:00 - Feb 21 by Tummer_from_Texas

By moving to ban bump stocks, Trump did more today to combat the American mass shooting epidemic than Obama did in 8 years.

Long way to go, but it's a start.
[Post edited 21 Feb 2018 4:04]

Obama! Hillary!

How many mass shootings have bump stocks been involved in Mike?
West Memphis Three on 18:26 - Feb 21 with 1808 viewsstAteSwan

By moving to ban bump stocks, Trump did more today to combat the American mass shooting epidemic than Obama did in 8 years.

Tummer, you are too smart to fall for that narrative. He also reversed a lot of the background check progress, and has done nothing to prevent people with mental illnesses from owning guns.

Meanwhile, we had another incident yesterday of a gun in a school. 12 year old took his parents gun to school and shot himself. That's the 20th instance of gun violence on school property in the country since the turn of the year. Thankfully, many of those instances ended peacefully, but how much longer?

Now State's are considering arming teachers to stop the mess, which is not going to help.
[Post edited 21 Feb 2018 18:34]
West Memphis Three on 18:43 - Feb 21 with 1803 viewsperplex

West Memphis Three on 17:27 - Feb 20 by oh_tommy_tommy

America let school kids get murdered on a quarterly basis
Let that just sink in

School kids shot in school is the normal

What the Fack is going on in the land of the free
[Post edited 20 Feb 2018 21:30]

Guns bring in the money and in America money is far more important to the powers that be more than anything else, even it seems the constant murdering of innocents.
[Post edited 22 Feb 2018 11:26]
West Memphis Three on 18:46 - Feb 21 with 1800 viewsperplex

West Memphis Three on 18:26 - Feb 21 by stAteSwan

Tummer, you are too smart to fall for that narrative. He also reversed a lot of the background check progress, and has done nothing to prevent people with mental illnesses from owning guns.

Meanwhile, we had another incident yesterday of a gun in a school. 12 year old took his parents gun to school and shot himself. That's the 20th instance of gun violence on school property in the country since the turn of the year. Thankfully, many of those instances ended peacefully, but how much longer?

Now State's are considering arming teachers to stop the mess, which is not going to help.

Really and what happens if the Teacher goes nuts.
West Memphis Three on 18:51 - Feb 21 with 1795 viewsTummer_from_Texas

West Memphis Three on 18:26 - Feb 21 by stAteSwan

What narrative? Again, I disagree with Trump on ALL of that, and have no clue as to his rationale for doing it.

That doesn't change the fact that banning bump stocks is very significant. Bump stocks effectively turn semi-automatic weapons into machine guns. It's a step in the right direction. That's all I'm saying, and I'm not sure how anyone can argue otherwise, other than their bizarre, deranged aversion to/fear of giving him any credit.
[Post edited 21 Feb 2018 18:52]

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

West Memphis Three on 18:58 - Feb 21 with 1784 viewsLohengrin

West Memphis Three on 18:51 - Feb 21 by Tummer_from_Texas

What narrative? Again, I disagree with Trump on ALL of that, and have no clue as to his rationale for doing it.

That doesn't change the fact that banning bump stocks is very significant. Bump stocks effectively turn semi-automatic weapons into machine guns. It's a step in the right direction. That's all I'm saying, and I'm not sure how anyone can argue otherwise, other than their bizarre, deranged aversion to/fear of giving him any credit.

As things stand though, Tum, old Donald could find the cure for cancer and the headline in the New York Times would be about how he has put nurses out of work.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

West Memphis Three on 19:24 - Feb 21 with 1772 viewsHumpty

West Memphis Three on 18:51 - Feb 21 by Tummer_from_Texas

Nobody had criticized Trump on this thread Mike.

Nobody had mentioned him other than stAteSwan in an offhand way.

Until you came along and said he was doing more than Obama. Which is laughable.
Login to get fewer ads

West Memphis Three on 20:25 - Feb 21 with 1741 viewsFerrieBodde

West Memphis Three on 15:18 - Feb 21 by Tummer_from_Texas

Well, I'm smart enough to know that the two are separate issues. You, apparently not; perhaps your Trump Derangement Syndrome has turned you retarded, or perhaps you were already that way.

The fact that Trump made that earlier bad decision regarding background checks does not change the fact that banning bump stocks (which effectively turn semi-automatic weapons into automatic weapons that can fire up to 800 rounds a minute) is a huge step back in the right direction.

Like I said, it's not nearly enough, but it's a start. And it's the first significant step in this direction since automatic weapons themselves were outlawed in 1968.

A Trump supporter calling another person retarded?

Holy shit, I'm dead. You lot are the most idiotic cvnts out there.

It's no wonder Republican states always rank dead last in test scores, general intelligence standards, and literacy. Clearly you're a byproduct of that. My guess is that not unlike other people in the South you're an inbred. Your utterly ridiculous arguments and beliefs certainly lend credence to this hypothesis.
West Memphis Three on 20:32 - Feb 21 with 1736 viewsthereisnospoon

trump supporters like you have got to be the dumbest people on the planet. i'm not even exaggerating. you blokes are so stupid and brainwashed, its mind numbing really
West Memphis Three on 20:39 - Feb 21 with 1727 viewsTummer_from_Texas

West Memphis Three on 20:25 - Feb 21 by FerrieBodde

It's no wonder Republican states always rank dead last in test scores, general intelligence standards, and literacy. Clearly you're a byproduct of that. My guess is that not unlike other people in the South you're an inbred. Your utterly ridiculous arguments and beliefs certainly lend credence to this hypothesis.

You think different than me, so you must be stupid.

Sound argument. How progressive.
[Post edited 21 Feb 2018 20:39]

West Memphis Three on 21:01 - Feb 21 with 1710 viewsexiledclaseboy

This seemed appropriate.

Poll: Tory leader

West Memphis Three on 23:44 - Feb 21 with 1675 viewsDewi1jack

West Memphis Three on 21:01 - Feb 21 by exiledclaseboy

This seemed appropriate.

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

West Memphis Three on 05:38 - Feb 22 with 1637 viewsstAteSwan

West Memphis Three on 18:46 - Feb 21 by perplex

Really and what happens if the Teacher goes nuts.

In the minds of many, more guns prevent gun violence. I'm not sure I understand how people have come to that answer, but its out there.

America is a very strange place.
West Memphis Three on 06:13 - Feb 22 with 1632 viewsBobby_Fischer

http://metro.co.uk/2018/02/21/donald-trump-wants-arm-teachers-prevent-school-gun

Forget about the cane, Jesus!

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

West Memphis Three on 09:59 - Feb 22 with 1607 viewsperchrockjack

Trump can do whatever he wants but nothing will change until America decides to change its " right" to bear arms mantra

You don't have the " right"

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

West Memphis Three on 11:32 - Feb 22 with 1586 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Giving teachers guns

Is a step in the right direction

Fack my eyes

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

West Memphis Three on 17:21 - Feb 22 with 1550 viewsDewi1jack

West Memphis Three on 11:32 - Feb 22 by oh_tommy_tommy

Giving teachers guns

Is a step in the right direction

Fack my eyes

Well.
I guess I'd have behaved better if the teacher was carrying an Ingram or a Colt rather than a board duster.

Why not just have metal detectors at the school gates and ex forces/ Police as security checking?
Stops people bringing knives as well.

Land of the Free.
But the free are scared to go out without being armed

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

West Memphis Three on 18:19 - Feb 22 with 1545 viewsKingBony

West Memphis Three on 20:25 - Feb 21 by FerrieBodde

😳 bit harsh

Daddy Daddy cool, Daddy Daddy cool

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024