Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Got the train home on Saturday with Ki 11:12 - Feb 19 with 8774 viewsswanskid95

After the game Saturday i went to the station to get my train back to my girlfriends in Norwich via Redford, when i saw a lost looking Ki Sung Yeung at the station, after showing him what train to get on ext we found out we were on the same train, got talking about football for a good 2 hours, and he was talking about how we haven't offered him a new contract, he said he's more than happy to stay, but the club told him to focus what's on the pitch first before any discussions take place.

Are we waiting to see if we go down? I'm pretty sure other clubs can tap him up legally from now since he has 4 months left on his contract.
Got the train home on Saturday with Ki on 11:14 - Feb 19 with 5815 viewsWarwickHunt

Another fûck-up waiting to happen.
Got the train home on Saturday with Ki on 11:25 - Feb 19 with 5756 viewsDarran

Got the train home on Saturday with Ki on 11:14 - Feb 19 by WarwickHunt

Another fûck-up waiting to happen.

Strange how his agent hasn’t contacted the club though Phil eh?
Perhaps that’s because he came out the other day and said himself that he wanted to put contract talks on hold.

Roughly translated as he can get a massive signing on fee and more money elsewhere.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Got the train home on Saturday with Ki on 13:18 - Feb 19 with 5429 viewsicecoldjack

Got the train home on Saturday with Ki on 11:25 - Feb 19 by Darran

Perhaps that’s because he came out the other day and said himself that he wanted to put contract talks on hold.

Roughly translated as he can get a massive signing on fee and more money elsewhere.

Exactly.

Ki picks and chooses far too many games for my liking. Been great lately but what about the other 6 yrs he's been here ?

Had one great season. So a 1 in 6 performer basically. Still one of our best midfielders when he's up for it. An enigma like most of the team .
Got the train home on Saturday with Ki on 13:21 - Feb 19 with 5411 viewsmonmouth

Or he wants a guaranteed premier league Swansea to offer him a massive signing on fee and more money.

Whichever, it actually makes sense for both parties to hold fire.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Got the train home on Saturday with Ki on 13:33 - Feb 19 with 5360 viewsItchySphincter

Got the train home on Saturday with Ki on 13:18 - Feb 19 by icecoldjack

Exactly.

Ki picks and chooses far too many games for my liking. Been great lately but what about the other 6 yrs he's been here ?

Had one great season. So a 1 in 6 performer basically. Still one of our best midfielders when he's up for it. An enigma like most of the team .

Crikey - you're agreeing with my sentiments, why the change of heart Ants???

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Got the train home on Saturday with Ki on 13:39 - Feb 19 with 5322 viewsjasper_T

Got the train home on Saturday with Ki on 13:18 - Feb 19 by icecoldjack

Exactly.

So our best and most consistent midfielder, then?
Got the train home on Saturday with Ki on 14:00 - Feb 19 with 5236 viewsJack_Kass

I don't think I could find a better summary of Ki's performances.

Missing the bus home and then getting a train in the wrong direction.

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

Got the train home on Saturday with Ki on 14:06 - Feb 19 with 5209 viewsnantywatcher

Got the train home on Saturday with Ki on 14:00 - Feb 19 by Jack_Kass

Swansea is south of Sheffield - yeah?
Ki got on the OP's train 'cos he wanted to travel East.
Too hard for you to follow the OP's comments??
Login to get fewer ads

Got the train home on Saturday with Ki on 16:40 - Feb 19 with 4924 viewsswanskid95

Got the train home on Saturday with Ki on 14:00 - Feb 19 by Jack_Kass

He was going to London to visit family, we both changed at Retford hense why we were on the same train as i continued to Norwich.
Got the train home on Saturday with Ki on 16:45 - Feb 19 with 4890 viewsGlyn1

"...to get my train back to my girlfriends in Norwich ..."

Have you got one you could spare, please?

Why is he discussing Swansea business with strangers?
[Post edited 19 Feb 2018 16:45]

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Got the train home on Saturday with Ki on 16:49 - Feb 19 with 4868 viewsLoyal

Did he have a dog with him ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Got the train home on Saturday with Ki on 17:57 - Feb 19 with 4689 viewsmax936

I'm more interested to hear if he had any insider knowledge on Mesa.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Got the train home on Saturday with Ki on 18:11 - Feb 19 with 4620 viewsWarwickHunt

Renew at the start of the season or move him on and get some money for him. Allowing him to run his contract down is bonkers.

It's a bit late in the day for "putting his contract talks on hold".
Got the train home on Saturday with Ki on 18:14 - Feb 19 with 4609 viewsDarran

Got the train home on Saturday with Ki on 18:11 - Feb 19 by WarwickHunt

Renew at the start of the season or move him on and get some money for him. Allowing him to run his contract down is bonkers.

It’s not that simple Simple.

Got the train home on Saturday with Ki on 18:22 - Feb 19 with 4568 viewsWarwickHunt

Got the train home on Saturday with Ki on 18:14 - Feb 19 by Darran

It’s not that simple Simple.

It is if you make it so.
Got the train home on Saturday with Ki on 18:24 - Feb 19 with 4541 viewsDarran

Got the train home on Saturday with Ki on 18:22 - Feb 19 by WarwickHunt

It is if you make it so.

Not.

Got the train home on Saturday with Ki on 18:27 - Feb 19 with 4533 viewsWarwickHunt

Got the train home on Saturday with Ki on 18:24 - Feb 19 by Darran

Not.

Why?
Got the train home on Saturday with Ki on 18:28 - Feb 19 with 4526 viewsjasper_T

Got the train home on Saturday with Ki on 18:11 - Feb 19 by WarwickHunt

We can't force him to sign a deal, or force other clubs to offer us and him what all parties would want to make a deal happen.
Got the train home on Saturday with Ki on 18:33 - Feb 19 with 4494 viewsDarran

Got the train home on Saturday with Ki on 18:28 - Feb 19 by jasper_T

We can't force him to sign a deal, or force other clubs to offer us and him what all parties would want to make a deal happen.

Thank you.

Got the train home on Saturday with Ki on 18:41 - Feb 19 with 4448 viewsWarwickHunt

Got the train home on Saturday with Ki on 18:28 - Feb 19 by jasper_T

Well, obviously. Should have transfer listed him anyway - I doubt if he'd fancy playing in the reserves during a World Cup year.

We'll now either have to match a huge signing-on fee or let him go for bugger all.
Got the train home on Saturday with Ki on 18:44 - Feb 19 with 4424 viewsDarran

Got the train home on Saturday with Ki on 18:41 - Feb 19 by WarwickHunt

Well, obviously. Should have transfer listed him anyway - I doubt if he'd fancy playing in the reserves during a World Cup year.

We'll now either have to match a huge signing-on fee or let him go for bugger all.

Simple.

Got the train home on Saturday with Ki on 18:46 - Feb 19 with 4418 viewsjasper_T

Got the train home on Saturday with Ki on 18:41 - Feb 19 by WarwickHunt

Sticking him in the reserves helps no one. He's been our best midfielder this season.
Got the train home on Saturday with Ki on 18:58 - Feb 19 with 4368 viewsSpearchucker_Jones

Ki is the captain of South Korea (think of the marketing potential, which has obviously passed us by. At least Ki-branded vending machines in South Korea, Leigh?), south (no pun intended) of 30, and a decent player when he's in the mood, we would have found a buyer in the summer.

Negotiations should have started six months before this, if no luck then moved on (see above). Huwbert has fúcked this one up.
[Post edited 19 Feb 2018 19:02]
Got the train home on Saturday with Ki on 19:18 - Feb 19 with 4265 viewsTheKirkyLife

Fascinating to hear it's Swansea who has not offered the contract. Thanks for the info!
Got the train home on Saturday with Ki on 19:23 - Feb 19 with 4235 viewsJackfath

Did you get to ask him who his favourite PS poster is?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024