Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Got the train home on Saturday with Ki 11:12 - Feb 19 with 8766 viewsswanskid95

After the game Saturday i went to the station to get my train back to my girlfriends in Norwich via Redford, when i saw a lost looking Ki Sung Yeung at the station, after showing him what train to get on ext we found out we were on the same train, got talking about football for a good 2 hours, and he was talking about how we haven't offered him a new contract, he said he's more than happy to stay, but the club told him to focus what's on the pitch first before any discussions take place.

Are we waiting to see if we go down? I'm pretty sure other clubs can tap him up legally from now since he has 4 months left on his contract.
Got the train home on Saturday with Ki on 22:12 - Feb 19 with 1139 viewsItchySphincter

Got the train home on Saturday with Ki on 21:52 - Feb 19 by Dewi1jack

Glad I'm not the only one who thinks like this.
When he shows the ability he has it p1sses me off he doesn't show it for far more games.

The cynical side of me thinks he's only shown up this season because he's after a lovely big signing on fee from anyone, so as he can screw another freeride for 3 or 4 years

You a re correct of course.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Got the train home on Saturday with Ki on 01:28 - Feb 20 with 1077 viewsWanderer

I can feel a 4 year deal landing on the table shortly........
Got the train home on Saturday with Ki on 14:29 - Feb 20 with 954 viewsEbo

Got the train home on Saturday with Ki on 19:23 - Feb 19 by Jackfath

Did you get to ask him who his favourite PS poster is?

He said PlikeyPaul

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024