Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jefferson Montero 12:35 - Feb 19 with 7825 viewstheloneranger

"Jefferson Montero has revealed that Getafe have told him he does not feature in their plans for the rest of season."

Is it time to offload Montero back to his home country Ecuador??....which he seems to want

AS....."The transfer window does not close until March 26 in Ecuador, meaning Montero could still yet move clubs. "

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/jefferson-montero-lif
[Post edited 19 Feb 2018 12:51]

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Jefferson Montero on 12:46 - Feb 19 with 7130 viewsAguycalledJack

Get him Back.

The more bodies we have the better, particularly if this cup run continues.

Warmer weather the tail end of the season, Jeff loves the sun.
Jefferson Montero on 12:48 - Feb 19 with 7116 viewshammy

Jefferson Montero on 12:46 - Feb 19 by AguycalledJack

Get him Back.

Maybe Carvalhal can get a tune out of him ;)

C'mon Bony shoot !!!!

Jefferson Montero on 12:51 - Feb 19 with 7083 viewsmax936

Jefferson Montero on 12:46 - Feb 19 by AguycalledJack

Get him Back.

Don't think we can, our Transfer Window as closed and we've named our 25 players.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Jefferson Montero on 12:55 - Feb 19 with 7064 viewsWarwickHunt

Get-tae-feck
Jefferson Montero on 13:06 - Feb 19 with 6995 viewsmonmouth

Jefferson Montero on 12:48 - Feb 19 by hammy

Maybe Carvalhal can get a tune out of him ;)

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Jefferson Montero on 16:10 - Feb 19 with 6535 viewsDewi1jack

Jefferson Montero on 12:51 - Feb 19 by max936

Don't think we can, our Transfer Window as closed and we've named our 25 players.

Doesn't our named 25 include players who don't count because of their age?
Sure (ok fairly- can't be bothered to check) Tammy and Connor are named.
Plus we got rid of a couple on loan

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Jefferson Montero on 16:59 - Feb 19 with 6375 viewswhiterock

Ive never seen anyone beat a man with as much ease and on his day, is unplayable, the trouble is, he doesn't get many days in between one injury or another
Jefferson Montero on 17:03 - Feb 19 with 6364 viewsmax936

Jefferson Montero on 16:10 - Feb 19 by Dewi1jack

Doesn't our named 25 include players who don't count because of their age?
Sure (ok fairly- can't be bothered to check) Tammy and Connor are named.
Plus we got rid of a couple on loan

Maybe I'm not sure, can he come back and play though as the window as shut and he would have needed to have come back before window closed?

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Login to get fewer ads

Jefferson Montero on 21:42 - Feb 19 with 5858 viewsawayjack

Montero or Routs as sub in last 20?
Jefferson Montero on 21:46 - Feb 19 with 5841 viewsjasper_T

Jefferson Montero on 21:42 - Feb 19 by awayjack

Montero or Routs as sub in last 20?

Gorre or James any day.
Jefferson Montero on 22:07 - Feb 19 with 5767 viewsjack247

Jefferson Montero on 16:59 - Feb 19 by whiterock

Ive never seen anyone beat a man with as much ease and on his day, is unplayable, the trouble is, he doesn't get many days in between one injury or another

I was wondering how long it would be before someone said ‘on his day’. As you imply, his last ‘day’ was four years ago.

Doesn't have the intelligence or discipline to compliment his pace and explosive acceleration. Shame, because he could have been a real weapon.
Jefferson Montero on 17:17 - Feb 26 with 5187 viewstheloneranger

Swansea City winger Jefferson Montero's career has just taken another twist...

.He's on his way back to Ecuador...!!

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/swansea-city-winger-j

Jefferson Montero on 17:44 - Feb 26 with 5077 viewssainthelens

Has he learned how to cross the ball ?
Jefferson Montero on 17:49 - Feb 26 with 5064 viewsSwanzay

He is contracted to the club until the summer of 2020.
Jefferson Montero on 18:08 - Feb 26 with 5011 viewsswanforthemoney

The optimist in me hopes he goes back to Ecuador, gets fit, and resumes as a flying winger for us next season.

I stand in the North Stand

Jefferson Montero on 18:13 - Feb 26 with 4992 viewstheloneranger

Jefferson Montero on 18:08 - Feb 26 by swanforthemoney

The optimist in me hopes he goes back to Ecuador, gets fit, and resumes as a flying winger for us next season.

I think the only flying Montero is going to do, is in a plane.

He's desperate to go home to Ecuador, and stay there

Jefferson Montero on 18:19 - Feb 26 with 4975 viewsforkbeard

Jefferson Montero on 18:08 - Feb 26 by swanforthemoney

He made it clear when he announced Getafe didn't want him that he was desperate to leave us too so I doubt that'll happen.
Jefferson Montero on 18:48 - Feb 26 with 4912 viewsicecoldjack

So we get to pay his wages and he gets to play in a lower standard league back home ,where he'll be a flat track bully, on his doorstep where nobody can correctly monitor his progress ?

Sounds like us .

Honestly the bloke should either be playing decent level in Europe or if not good enough training here with the first team squad .

2020 ? If he stays over there he'll look like most other pot bellied central Americans in no time ! Bad move.
Jefferson Montero on 20:59 - Feb 26 with 4713 viewstheloneranger

Jefferson Montero on 18:48 - Feb 26 by icecoldjack

So we get to pay his wages and he gets to play in a lower standard league back home ,where he'll be a flat track bully, on his doorstep where nobody can correctly monitor his progress ?

Sounds like us .

Honestly the bloke should either be playing decent level in Europe or if not good enough training here with the first team squad .

2020 ? If he stays over there he'll look like most other pot bellied central Americans in no time ! Bad move.

Alan Curtis will be happy to go and check his progress out in Ecuador

Jefferson Montero on 21:04 - Feb 26 with 4702 viewsnyc_swans

people have strong opinions about montero because, unlike some players, it's very easy to see what he does.

anybody able to see the big picture will have gotten over him him years ago. best to move on and let him go.
Jefferson Montero on 21:55 - Feb 26 with 4623 viewsicecoldjack

Jefferson Montero on 21:04 - Feb 26 by nyc_swans

people have strong opinions about montero because, unlike some players, it's very easy to see what he does.

anybody able to see the big picture will have gotten over him him years ago. best to move on and let him go.

He's still got 2 yrs left on his contract fella, so the moving on bit has a way to go yet !
Jefferson Montero on 23:02 - Feb 26 with 4503 viewsjackrabbit

Jefferson Montero on 22:07 - Feb 19 by jack247

I was wondering how long it would be before someone said ‘on his day’. As you imply, his last ‘day’ was four years ago.

Doesn't have the intelligence or discipline to compliment his pace and explosive acceleration. Shame, because he could have been a real weapon.

Well said - spot on. I don't think he's ever run onto a pass in his life. He just wants every ball passed to him as he stands still on the touchline. He then starts his run from a standing start, tries to outpace his opposing fullback and clip over a head-able cross. When it works it's brilliant but he is the ultimate one-trick pony who became easily nullified. All he needed was a coach who would tell him "Jeff try running without the ball into space once in a while. We promise to pass to you. Who knows, you might even be able to have a shot on goal."
Jefferson Montero on 23:33 - Feb 26 with 4463 viewsWarwickHunt

Jefferson Montero on 21:55 - Feb 26 by icecoldjack

He's still got 2 yrs left on his contract fella, so the moving on bit has a way to go yet !

I feel a 4 year extension coming on. He ticks all the boxes.
Jefferson Montero on 05:44 - Feb 27 with 4347 viewsicecoldjack

Jefferson Montero on 23:02 - Feb 26 by jackrabbit

Well said - spot on. I don't think he's ever run onto a pass in his life. He just wants every ball passed to him as he stands still on the touchline. He then starts his run from a standing start, tries to outpace his opposing fullback and clip over a head-able cross. When it works it's brilliant but he is the ultimate one-trick pony who became easily nullified. All he needed was a coach who would tell him "Jeff try running without the ball into space once in a while. We promise to pass to you. Who knows, you might even be able to have a shot on goal."

I get the impression Jeff is a bit too thick to improve !
Jefferson Montero on 08:39 - Feb 27 with 4222 viewsItchySphincter

Jefferson Montero on 18:48 - Feb 26 by icecoldjack

Sounds like us .

" If he stays over there he'll look like most other pot bellied central Americans in no time ! Bad move."

OH

MY

GOD

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024