Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mawson 13:11 - Feb 19 with 8943 viewsSWANSEYE

Any news on Mawson Guys ?
Mawson on 13:16 - Feb 19 with 8922 viewslegoman

See here: https://www.physioroom.com/news/english_premier_league/epl_injury_table.php#c40

"M'sieur, you said your dog did not bite!" "That's not my dog"

Mawson on 13:33 - Feb 19 with 8846 viewstheloneranger

It's a problem Alfie's had in the past and it's always corrected itself without any problems.

So fingers crossed

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Mawson on 14:42 - Feb 19 with 8631 views34dfgdf54

Apparently he's locked his knee.

I have the same problem, mine is caued by floating cartilage in the knee. You can literally put your knee in a certain angle and it will lock up. Pretty embarrasing injury to get as you can literally not bend the knee at all for about 10 minutes and need to be helped off, then suddenly it unlocks and you're good to go.

If he has it regular I would guess it's the same, there is a small procedure you can have to clean it out.
Mawson on 14:55 - Feb 19 with 8581 viewsmax936

Mawson on 14:42 - Feb 19 by 34dfgdf54

Apparently he's locked his knee.

I have the same problem, mine is caued by floating cartilage in the knee. You can literally put your knee in a certain angle and it will lock up. Pretty embarrasing injury to get as you can literally not bend the knee at all for about 10 minutes and need to be helped off, then suddenly it unlocks and you're good to go.

If he has it regular I would guess it's the same, there is a small procedure you can have to clean it out.

They don’t clean knee joints out anymore RJ, as it takes away vital fluid that the knee needs, Physio told me that before Christmas as l was having terrible problems where my Lee would just give way, best way to help knee joints is to work on exercises that strengthen the quads, Mawson shouldn’t need that though

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Mawson on 17:19 - Feb 19 with 8308 viewsjasper_T

Mawson on 14:55 - Feb 19 by max936

They don’t clean knee joints out anymore RJ, as it takes away vital fluid that the knee needs, Physio told me that before Christmas as l was having terrible problems where my Lee would just give way, best way to help knee joints is to work on exercises that strengthen the quads, Mawson shouldn’t need that though

I dunno I've seen the gym videos they put out. Strength training for 8 year old girls.
Mawson on 17:22 - Feb 19 with 8287 viewsmax936

Mawson on 17:19 - Feb 19 by jasper_T

I dunno I've seen the gym videos they put out. Strength training for 8 year old girls.

we've serious problems if these guys haven't got strength in their quads

Mawson on 17:23 - Feb 19 with 8285 viewsOldjack

What's a Lee ?

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Mawson on 17:24 - Feb 19 with 8270 viewsOldjack

All that weight you carry has fuked up your Lee's sonny

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Login to get fewer ads

Mawson on 17:32 - Feb 19 with 8238 viewsmax936

Mawson on 17:23 - Feb 19 by Oldjack

What's a Lee ?

Used my phone to post Alan whilst sitting in Costa's at MacArthur Glen supping an extra hot Latte and eating a toasted Tea Cake

Mawson on 17:56 - Feb 19 with 8157 viewsOldjack

Mawson on 17:32 - Feb 19 by max936

Used my phone to post Alan whilst sitting in Costa's at MacArthur Glen supping an extra hot Latte and eating a toasted Tea Cake

i rest my case

Mawson on 19:59 - Feb 19 with 7800 viewsLoyal

Stick him in the oxygen tank for ten minutes right as rain. Pampered f ckrs.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Mawson on 17:11 - Feb 20 with 7251 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Could be available on Saturday.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/43111824

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Mawson on 10:24 - Feb 21 with 6881 viewsTom1912

Mawson on 17:11 - Feb 20 by Joe_bradshaw

Could be available on Saturday.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/43111824

Huge relief.

I was fairly critical of Mawson’s defending earlier in the season but he’s playing superbly under Carlos. His composure and ball playing ability are especially important to how we’re playing at the moment.
Mawson on 12:14 - Feb 21 with 6744 viewsWAFU

Mawson on 17:19 - Feb 19 by jasper_T

Soz hard
Mawson on 17:22 - Feb 21 with 6486 viewskarnataka

Mawson on 10:24 - Feb 21 by Tom1912

Huge relief.

I was fairly critical of Mawson’s defending earlier in the season but he’s playing superbly under Carlos. His composure and ball playing ability are especially important to how we’re playing at the moment.

Carlos has got the majority of our squad playing much nearer their potential than Clement could ever manage especially Sam Clucas and Mike van der Hoorn who have been transformed. Mawson, Fernandez, J Ayew & Ki have all upped their games considerably too and even Naughton, Carroll & Dyer are putting in some good performances and even Fabs looks more assured.

At this level, it's essential that players are always playing at 95%+ of their ability in order to compete. This league is so tough, just having 2-3 players at 90% just isn't good enough any more.
Mawson on 17:22 - Feb 22 with 6205 viewsOldjack

Carlos .......... Alfie had a locked knee and he forget the pin code to unlock it”!

Mawson on 18:04 - Feb 22 with 6155 viewsakajack

He’s funny with his chicken 🐔 analogy

Leon an Alfie both fit for Sat
Mawson on 18:48 - Feb 22 with 6080 viewsoldcob

Mawson on 18:04 - Feb 22 by akajack

He’s funny with his chicken 🐔 analogy

Leon an Alfie both fit for Sat

Leon for last quarter for me, just to steady the ship if hanging on to narrow lead. I think it will be a very tight game.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024