Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Daniel Pudil can f*ck off 15:19 - Feb 19 with 2919 viewsTom1912

Considering he got away with a blatant push and a clear penalty on Tammy in the first half, you think he'd keep his mouth shut but he's accused Narsingh of diving:

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/swansea-city-star-luc

Thought that was a penalty and all, and despite what he says, Morgan definitely did make contact.

Daniel Pudil can f*ck off on 15:27 - Feb 19 with 2879 viewsoldcob

Mind games mun, best ignored.
Daniel Pudil can f*ck off on 15:35 - Feb 19 with 2849 viewsFireboy2

I was at he game and was too far away to see the push but was 50/50 with the challenge on narsingh as he didnt protest,trouble with our lot is we are too honest

Btw both pundits on motd said that they were both penalties
Daniel Pudil can f*ck off on 16:05 - Feb 19 with 2772 viewsunion_jack

Daniel Pudil can f*ck off on 15:35 - Feb 19 by Fireboy2

I was at he game and was too far away to see the push but was 50/50 with the challenge on narsingh as he didnt protest,trouble with our lot is we are too honest

Btw both pundits on motd said that they were both penalties

Narsingh should have been screaming for a pen. That's our problem, too nice as you say.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Daniel Pudil can f*ck off on 16:42 - Feb 19 with 2671 viewsymaohyd

Personally I've had a ti tfull of watching football. The same arguments go around every season with nothing being done about it, particularly diving.

I don't understand how pundits can criticise players for diving when winning a penalty can win a game, win you the league, win you a place in the world cup, even win you the world cup! But hang on let's have Corinthian values and do the decent thing....bollox!

If the authorities can't be asked to deal with it then if I were a manager I'd tell my players dive whenever you can.

I've always had a soft spot for Spurs, but must say I've had a gutsfull of them now. They've always been media darlings, how on earth can one team have so many 5050 decisions go their way?!

It's utterly scandalous how two teams namely us and them can have such contrasting records with having penalties awarded. The number of appeals we have had turned down is now getting to bizarre levels and no way on this planet could anyone convince me that it isn't to do with who we are and who Spurs are.

Going back to my opening line, had enough of football and the bullshit that exists.

Blog: World Cup Performance = Transfer Speculation?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024