Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
31 years then ,BAZ 15:35 - Feb 19 with 3010 viewsperchrockjack

You ll be lucky to serve ten of them.

CREWE Alex have some explaining to do. In fact ,so does Football in general.

Pity chemical castration is considered inhumane ,by some

This post has been edited by an administrator

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

31 years then ,BAZ on 15:38 - Feb 19 with 2977 viewsDarran

Your idol Kevin should join him.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

31 years then ,BAZ on 15:56 - Feb 19 with 2939 viewsLord_Bony

Wow that was quick 3 mins

And can you please post in the right section ta .

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

31 years then ,BAZ on 16:03 - Feb 19 with 2902 viewsDarran

31 years then ,BAZ on 15:56 - Feb 19 by Lord_Bony

Wow that was quick 3 mins

And can you please post in the right section ta .

It’s not got anything to do with football then?

31 years then ,BAZ on 16:19 - Feb 19 with 2902 viewsperchrockjack

it could have been posted in either section. Crime and football

Any comments as regards the topic as this will no doubt be derailed again

Crewe ARE a professional football club with much to answer for

Seriously .

Ta
[Post edited 19 Feb 2018 16:21]

31 years then ,BAZ on 16:21 - Feb 19 with 2891 viewsLord_Bony

Sorry ..wrong case

as you were..

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"

31 years then ,BAZ on 16:26 - Feb 19 with 2879 viewsperchrockjack

It's ok Bone,it ll be the pressure .

The Bogey man is on duty ,which is a shame as this topic deserves a decent discourse

Should he serve more, ? Is it too long? Should he be rehabilitated and if so how.

I m cautious as regards historical allegations but this fella was investigated, interviewed and charged ,found guilty .

A guy I d have hated to have interviewed given his obvious insouchiance and utter lack of remorse

31 years then ,BAZ on 16:30 - Feb 19 with 2869 viewsLord_Bony

Paedophile football coach Barry Bennell raped and assaulted at least 115 young boys in his care it emerged yesterday, as he faced spending the rest of his life behind bars.

Bennell was convicted of a total of 43 counts of child sex abuse against 11 victims after a jury at Liverpool Crown Court yesterday found him guilty of seven more counts.

Before the trial started he had pleaded guilty to seven counts of indecent assault involving a 12th boy.

It is now understood that 86 new victims have come forward since the start of the latest investigation.

Victims groups have urged police to bring a new set of prosecutions against Bennell to ensure all those who suffered at his hands receive justice.

During the trial Bennell, who worked for a string of clubs, including Stoke City, Crewe Alexander and Manchester City, was described as a “child molester on an industrial scale", who used the promise of making children football stars to groom them and then stop them speaking out.

Several of his victims are now preparing to sue clubs where the youth coach worked for what could be millions of pounds in compensation.

The 64-year-old had previously been sentenced to nine years in prison after pleading guilty to 23 counts of sex abuse against 15 children aged nine to 14 between 1978 and 1992.

That followed his conviction for sexual battery against a 13-year-old boy Staffordshire boy during a football tour of the United States. He was also sentenced to two years in May 2015 after pleading guilty to abusing a boy at a football camp in Macclesfield in 1990.

Victims today condemned what they described as the repeated missed chances to put a stop to his activities.

Bennell abused the boys at his homes, where he had installed arcade games and kept exotic pets, including a puma and a monkey, but also on trips away and in his car to and from training.

Former Crewe Alexandra player Steven Walters, who was one of those abused by Bunnell, hit out at the football establishment for caring more about the reputation of clubs than the safety of children.

He said: “For years, hundreds of us were groomed, in plain view. How can it be that no one realised something was wrong? How is it that no one protected us then? .

A cheer of "yes" came from the public gallery where six complainants sat with family members as the final verdicts were read out.

Bennell, who changed his name to Richard Jones and appeared via videolink from prison, shook his head and muttered when the final guilty verdicts were returned. He will be sentenced on Monday.

In a police interview released by Cheshire Police he described himself as “a bit full of myself, I always thought I was brilliant."

Bennell told detectives he thought the oral cancer which left him needing to be fed through a tube, was "karma".

31 years then ,BAZ on 17:29 - Feb 19 with 2754 viewsperchrockjack

Would have been common knowledge throughout the game.

Staggering he eas a.lowed to carry on after being locked up before .

Truly Crewe look very very cuplpable

Login to get fewer ads

31 years then ,BAZ on 17:36 - Feb 19 with 2728 viewsAguycalledJack

Even kids in the playground used to refer to the players as Barry’s bum boys.

How the hell can these clubs and the fa say nobody knew?
31 years then ,BAZ on 17:38 - Feb 19 with 2719 viewsN_T_J

When Crewe sacked him in the 90's I think the Doc said, Crewe would not give a reason to why they sacked him.
31 years then ,BAZ on 17:40 - Feb 19 with 2714 viewsGroo

Some have indicated a possible link to Gary Speed's suicide with this monster.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/01/17/gary-speed-one-four-men-coached-barry

[Post edited 19 Feb 2018 17:41]

Groo does what Groo does best

31 years then ,BAZ on 23:44 - Feb 19 with 2410 viewswhiterock

Another 86 have come forward, will these now count like in the Warboys case?
31 years then ,BAZ on 00:13 - Feb 20 with 2377 viewsFireboy2

There are people still around now who have alot to answer for

I hope these 'people' can sleep at night because the thought of what the boys went through makes me seethe with anger as i have two boys aged 11 and 7

I would gladly rip this 'thing' apart with my bare hands
31 years then ,BAZ on 09:43 - Feb 20 with 2208 viewsperchrockjack

I rather hope they can't but probably they can, quite easily

31 years then ,BAZ on 10:04 - Feb 20 with 2182 viewsDarran

31 years then ,BAZ on 09:43 - Feb 20 by perchrockjack

I rather hope they can't but probably they can, quite easily

So what’s differenent between this abuser and all the other abusers you’ve stuck up for then?
Very strange.

31 years then ,BAZ on 10:50 - Feb 20 with 2152 viewsbluenile

31 years then ,BAZ on 16:26 - Feb 19 by perchrockjack

It's ok Bone,it ll be the pressure .

The Bogey man is on duty ,which is a shame as this topic deserves a decent discourse

Should he serve more, ? Is it too long? Should he be rehabilitated and if so how.

I m cautious as regards historical allegations but this fella was investigated, interviewed and charged ,found guilty .

A guy I d have hated to have interviewed given his obvious insouchiance and utter lack of remorse

"Should he be rehabilitated, and if so, how?"......................seriously???
[Post edited 20 Feb 2018 10:53]

Open the ipod bay doors Hal

31 years then ,BAZ on 14:49 - Feb 20 with 2024 viewsperchrockjack

No,bluenile. Not seriously...for me anyway

Plenty would though

31 years then ,BAZ on 00:54 - Feb 21 with 1898 viewsbluenile

31 years then ,BAZ on 14:49 - Feb 20 by perchrockjack

No,bluenile. Not seriously...for me anyway

Plenty would though

To be honest, there's not enough years left alive for the fecker to be locked up for.

Open the ipod bay doors Hal

31 years then ,BAZ on 08:18 - Feb 21 with 1831 viewsperchrockjack

Couldn't agree more bluenile but be not misled, there will be Churchmen ,Prison Welfare and Howard Penal Reform zealots checking to see if he is being treated with respect and human dignity .His safety will be a major concern of that I can assure you .

Contemplate if you will, the legal team he had to defend him and minimise any punishment

Different mindset ,the like of which your good self and most people cannot comprehend

Mind ya back, baz

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024