Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fulton Playing quite well for Wigan. 20:46 - Feb 19 with 9457 viewsA_Fans_Dad

He has had a reasonable first half against Man C.
Man C down to 10 for the second half.
Fulton Playing quite well for Wigan. on 21:56 - Feb 19 with 2355 viewsPegojack

Fulton Playing quite well for Wigan. on 21:28 - Feb 19 by Dewi1jack

Only go for goalkeepers or players with dreadlocks.
Or if you spot someone who once had 1 good game against us

I've got my eye on a boy in Getafe reserves, very quick, name of Montero....
Fulton Playing quite well for Wigan. on 21:58 - Feb 19 with 2322 viewsunion_jack

Fulton Playing quite well for Wigan. on 21:55 - Feb 19 by union_jack

Doing his best to get a top 6 team into the quarters.

We wouldn't have got it.

Wigan wouldn't have got it.

He's a cheat!

That said, I've only just seen the red card incident and I'd say it was a yellow.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Fulton Playing quite well for Wigan. on 22:01 - Feb 19 with 2286 viewsNogginthenog

Fulton Playing quite well for Wigan. on 21:58 - Feb 19 by union_jack

That said, I've only just seen the red card incident and I'd say it was a yellow.

Incorrect, foot high studs showing reckless. Red
Fulton Playing quite well for Wigan. on 22:01 - Feb 19 with 2283 viewsmax936

Fukem, their fans are kicking off and Aguero attacking a fan as well,

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Fulton Playing quite well for Wigan. on 22:03 - Feb 19 with 2255 viewsmonmouth

Fulton Playing quite well for Wigan. on 22:01 - Feb 19 by max936

Fukem, their fans are kicking off and Aguero attacking a fan as well,

The spoiled arrogant turds can't take losing. Remember the w*nker in tears after we beat them?

They definitely don't like it up em,

And studs up and out of control. Of course it was red.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Fulton Playing quite well for Wigan. on 22:14 - Feb 19 with 2161 viewsGlyn1

How does Anthony Taylor sending off a Man City player make him a pro-Man City cheat?

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Fulton Playing quite well for Wigan. on 22:16 - Feb 19 with 2141 viewsPacemaker

Having paid all that money for Walker you would not expect that sort of error but once he realised he had mucked up he had ample opportunity to do a "professional foul" well outside the box.

Obviously so arrogant he didn't think a League 1 striker could possibly score against them.

Life is an adventure or nothing at all.

Fulton Playing quite well for Wigan. on 22:17 - Feb 19 with 2131 viewsunion_jack

Fulton Playing quite well for Wigan. on 22:14 - Feb 19 by Glyn1

How does Anthony Taylor sending off a Man City player make him a pro-Man City cheat?

It doesn't. I didnt see the red card incident until after the final whistle but I thought it could've been a yellow so Wigan got one in their favour. I can see why it was a red but surprised he gave it.

I said he was a cheat because he gave well over the allotted 4 mins which not many sides get even if a bit of time wasting had been going on.

Login to get fewer ads

Fulton Playing quite well for Wigan. on 22:22 - Feb 19 with 2095 viewsE20Jack

Fulton Playing quite well for Wigan. on 22:17 - Feb 19 by union_jack

It doesn't. I didnt see the red card incident until after the final whistle but I thought it could've been a yellow so Wigan got one in their favour. I can see why it was a red but surprised he gave it.

I said he was a cheat because he gave well over the allotted 4 mins which not many sides get even if a bit of time wasting had been going on.

It doesnt work like that. The board indicates a minimum time added on of....

If the added on time is 4mins and 50 seconds. The board will show minimum time added on of 4 mins.

Any stoppages within that time will also add on top. So easily could go over 5mins.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Fulton Playing quite well for Wigan. on 22:25 - Feb 19 with 2066 viewsunion_jack

Fulton Playing quite well for Wigan. on 22:22 - Feb 19 by E20Jack

If the added on time is 4mins and 50 seconds. The board will show minimum time added on of 4 mins.

Any stoppages within that time will also add on top. So easily could go over 5mins.

I'm fully aware of the 'minimum' time to be added but you could tell he was giving City every opportunity to score. It's like Fergie time used to be.

He could never ever be pulled up on it but it's uncanny how this minimum time rule always seems to favour the bigger teams.

Fulton Playing quite well for Wigan. on 22:31 - Feb 19 with 2020 viewsmax936

Fulton Playing quite well for Wigan. on 22:16 - Feb 19 by Pacemaker

Having paid all that money for Walker you would not expect that sort of error but once he realised he had mucked up he had ample opportunity to do a "professional foul" well outside the box.

Obviously so arrogant he didn't think a League 1 striker could possibly score against them.

He didn't think Griggs would get away from him but he smoked him, Walker had to turn so it was a difficult one for him, but he should have dealt with that ball not let it go and Stones should have reacted quicker to the chance that Griggs might have got away, but he assumed Walker was gonna deal with it and just watched it happen in front of him, 100 million quid for those two dear me.

Fulton Playing quite well for Wigan. on 22:33 - Feb 19 with 2012 viewsmax936

At slow motion it was a yellow at full tilt it was reckless and Red, just seen it a few times and its red, Delph has got form for those sort of challenges to.

Fulton Playing quite well for Wigan. on 22:39 - Feb 19 with 1973 viewsmax936

Fulton Playing quite well for Wigan. on 22:22 - Feb 19 by E20Jack

He give them all the 50/50's in those last 10 mins.

Fulton Playing quite well for Wigan. on 22:41 - Feb 19 with 1967 viewsZaxx

Fulton Playing quite well for Wigan. on 22:33 - Feb 19 by max936

At slow motion it was a yellow at full tilt it was reckless and Red, just seen it a few times and its red, Delph has got form for those sort of challenges to.

Off the ground, two footed until impact.....

Unlucky for some, surprised AT gave it but fair 'nuff.
Good result for British football.
Fulton Playing quite well for Wigan. on 22:44 - Feb 19 with 1949 viewstrampie

English refs are the pits, tackling is virtually outlawed, nothing wrong with that tackle 20 years ago and even today nothing more than a yellow imo, ref pulled a yellow out and was then surrounded by players of the home team the Manchester ref (what's that about Manchester ref) and well known supporter of a Manchester team but not Citeh sent the Citeh player off.

There has always been issues with English officials and English refs, it's even worse for us in Wales, it becomes not just tribal but nationalist as well.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Fulton Playing quite well for Wigan. on 22:46 - Feb 19 with 1935 viewsZaxx

Fulton Playing quite well for Wigan. on 22:44 - Feb 19 by trampie

English refs are the pits, tackling is virtually outlawed, nothing wrong with that tackle 20 years ago and even today nothing more than a yellow imo, ref pulled a yellow out and was then surrounded by players of the home team the Manchester ref (what's that about Manchester ref) and well known supporter of a Manchester team but not Citeh sent the Citeh player off.

There has always been issues with English officials and English refs, it's even worse for us in Wales, it becomes not just tribal but nationalist as well.

Like?
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/24892702

This?
Fulton Playing quite well for Wigan. on 22:51 - Feb 19 with 1904 viewsmonmouth

Fulton Playing quite well for Wigan. on 22:25 - Feb 19 by union_jack

I'm fully aware of the 'minimum' time to be added but you could tell he was giving City every opportunity to score. It's like Fergie time used to be.

He could never ever be pulled up on it but it's uncanny how this minimum time rule always seems to favour the bigger teams.

We've had refs blow up when we've had corners twice this season. That would never ever happen to Manchester City. It just wouldn't. They play on until their chance is gone or they score.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Fulton Playing quite well for Wigan. on 22:52 - Feb 19 with 1905 viewssainthelens

Not been mentioned...
But we'll done Jay Fulton...some great blocks n tackles...worked your socks off YJB.
Fulton Playing quite well for Wigan. on 22:57 - Feb 19 with 1881 viewsGlyn1

As Wigan have now beaten three Premier League teams in the Cup - West Ham, Bournemouth and City - does anyone think that they can now win at home against Southampton? Surely they couldn't, could they? Blimey.
[Post edited 19 Feb 2018 22:57]

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Fulton Playing quite well for Wigan. on 23:49 - Feb 19 with 1760 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Fulton Playing quite well for Wigan. on 22:44 - Feb 19 by trampie

What a crap attitude you have.
Those kind of tackles can end players careers, but that seems to be OK with you because back in the day it was considered OK as well.
Fulton Playing quite well for Wigan. on 23:56 - Feb 19 with 1747 viewsJethroJack

Fulton Playing quite well for Wigan. on 22:31 - Feb 19 by max936

He didn't think Griggs would get away from him but he smoked him, Walker had to turn so it was a difficult one for him, but he should have dealt with that ball not let it go and Stones should have reacted quicker to the chance that Griggs might have got away, but he assumed Walker was gonna deal with it and just watched it happen in front of him, 100 million quid for those two dear me.

Two of England's finest defenders, mun
Fulton Playing quite well for Wigan. on 00:03 - Feb 20 with 1738 viewsJethroJack

Fulton Playing quite well for Wigan. on 22:57 - Feb 19 by Glyn1

As Wigan have now beaten three Premier League teams in the Cup - West Ham, Bournemouth and City - does anyone think that they can now win at home against Southampton? Surely they couldn't, could they? Blimey.
[Post edited 19 Feb 2018 22:57]

Wigan will beat Southampton.
We will beat Sheff Wed...and Spurs (or Rochdale 😁).
We'll beat Wigan at Wembley...and return there to beat...
??????
Job done!!!!! 😁
Fulton Playing quite well for Wigan. on 08:42 - Feb 20 with 1493 viewstrampie

Fulton Playing quite well for Wigan. on 23:49 - Feb 19 by A_Fans_Dad

What a crap attitude you have.
Those kind of tackles can end players careers, but that seems to be OK with you because back in the day it was considered OK as well.

Tackling is part of the game, it was a well timed sliding tackle that won the ball, heading the ball can give players brain damage, I suppose you want that banned as it's more dangerous than tackling ?

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Fulton Playing quite well for Wigan. on 10:14 - Feb 20 with 1406 viewsperchrockjack

Red card justifies
IT won't be overturned

No reason to add any seconds on whatsoever in injury time

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Fulton Playing quite well for Wigan. on 10:41 - Feb 20 with 1387 viewsbluenile

You are Stevie Wonder and I claim my £5.................

Open the ipod bay doors Hal

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024