Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Neil Warnock 18:56 - Feb 20 with 8692 viewsjackal

Warnock on BBC Wales has just said that Delph's tackle last night was 10 times worse than Bennett's on Sane.

What a total tw@t!
Neil Warnock on 21:51 - Feb 21 with 2840 viewspencoedjack

Neil Warnock on 21:45 - Feb 21 by 34dfgdf54

He’s working miracles with that Cardiff side. Hitting form at the exact right time and four points clear. I think they’ll do it personally.

Personally I think the Basseys will fall out of automatics on last day of the season & ( as someone else has predicted) Joe Ledley will score the winner for Derby in play off final.

Byron will never be seen again
Neil Warnock on 21:52 - Feb 21 with 2833 viewslifelong

Neil Warnock on 21:45 - Feb 21 by 34dfgdf54

He’s working miracles with that Cardiff side. Hitting form at the exact right time and four points clear. I think they’ll do it personally.

They probably will, this is why it’s imperative we stay up.
Neil Warnock on 21:55 - Feb 21 with 2817 viewsbyron

Neil Warnock on 21:51 - Feb 21 by monmouth

Disgusting crap team, with not a single redeeming feature. But I think he’ll get them over the line.

We simply must stay up to watch him and them crash and burn yet again. It would be no fun watching them from the shit league.

Disgusting crap team lol come in monny lad. I’m not sure many of your over paid journeymen would even get in our team at present. Your goalie maybe.
You lot sound angry all the time. Lighten up, it’s just flipping football.
Stronger together and all that

Benny

Neil Warnock on 22:00 - Feb 21 with 2802 views34dfgdf54

Neil Warnock on 21:51 - Feb 21 by pencoedjack

Personally I think the Basseys will fall out of automatics on last day of the season & ( as someone else has predicted) Joe Ledley will score the winner for Derby in play off final.

Byron will never be seen again

Watched Derby tonight, shocking I thought.

Cardiff don’t play any football, but kill teams with set pieces and simply don’t concede goals, can see Wolves and Cardiff having it wrapped up with two or three games to spare.

That being said mind they’ll struggle big time in the Premier League with that side, it will need huge investment. What they rely on now won’t cut it.
Neil Warnock on 22:04 - Feb 21 with 2781 viewsbyron

Neil Warnock on 22:00 - Feb 21 by 34dfgdf54

Watched Derby tonight, shocking I thought.

Cardiff don’t play any football, but kill teams with set pieces and simply don’t concede goals, can see Wolves and Cardiff having it wrapped up with two or three games to spare.

That being said mind they’ll struggle big time in the Premier League with that side, it will need huge investment. What they rely on now won’t cut it.

Let’s hope we don’t blow 75 million on dross like you just did, if we do make it. I still doubt it to be honest. Villa have some easy games coming up.

Benny

Neil Warnock on 22:06 - Feb 21 with 2771 viewsDr_Winston

Warnock is like Robbie Savage. He knows he's a Panto villain and plays up to the image. He's probably tidy enough in person.

Good Championship manager. Never been up to the PL. Cardiff would have to sack him immediately after promotion if they fancy more than the usual year up here.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Neil Warnock on 22:06 - Feb 21 with 2770 viewsbyron

Neil Warnock on 21:52 - Feb 21 by lifelong

They probably will, this is why it’s imperative we stay up.

Just imagine you don’t.
You can switch to the bluebirds eh?

Benny

Neil Warnock on 22:16 - Feb 21 with 2738 viewslifelong

Neil Warnock on 22:06 - Feb 21 by byron

Just imagine you don’t.

I was thinking more in the terms of protecting those working for BBC Wales and Walesonline, there would be a number of fatalities in those offices due to gross masterbation.
Login to get fewer ads

Neil Warnock on 22:23 - Feb 21 with 2716 viewsSgorioFruit

What’s your colour going to be next time you get to the premier league Byron?
Green and yellow? And change your name to the daffodils??

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Neil Warnock on 22:46 - Feb 21 with 2683 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Neil Warnock on 22:06 - Feb 21 by byron

Just imagine you don’t.

Advice from an expert switcher there.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Neil Warnock on 23:04 - Feb 21 with 2644 viewsKilkennyjack

Villa will be automatic.
With Wolves.

Beware of the Risen People

Neil Warnock on 05:23 - Feb 22 with 2565 viewsbuilthjack

Neil Warnock on 23:04 - Feb 21 by Kilkennyjack

Villa will be automatic.
With Wolves.

Let's hope so. But the games are getting less and they are in pole position for second. The others keep tripping up. Frightening.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Neil Warnock on 06:27 - Feb 22 with 2550 views34dfgdf54

Neil Warnock on 22:04 - Feb 21 by byron

Let’s hope we don’t blow 75 million on dross like you just did, if we do make it. I still doubt it to be honest. Villa have some easy games coming up.

Let’s hope you go down as worst ever team again barring Derby, while we stay around for another 7 years.
Neil Warnock on 07:17 - Feb 22 with 2518 viewsbyron

Neil Warnock on 06:27 - Feb 22 by 34dfgdf54

Let’s hope you go down as worst ever team again barring Derby, while we stay around for another 7 years.

There has been plenty of bad teams in the premier league, we got relegated with a game to go, hardly terrible. Reading this board you lot were dead and buried in December!
I didn’t see us doing it mind, still don’t, but now I’m starting to wonder. Maybe it’s our turn now?
Galvanised, in blue, a decent owner, not a hedge fund or a split fan base?

Benny

Neil Warnock on 07:58 - Feb 22 with 2495 viewsSlugster664

Neil Warnock on 21:55 - Feb 21 by byron

Disgusting crap team lol come in monny lad. I’m not sure many of your over paid journeymen would even get in our team at present. Your goalie maybe.
You lot sound angry all the time. Lighten up, it’s just flipping football.
Stronger together and all that

Spat my tea out with that comment fella, "I’m not sure many of your over paid journeymen would even get in our team at present." 😂😂😂

STID

Neil Warnock on 08:30 - Feb 22 with 2465 viewsItchySphincter

Neil Warnock on 22:06 - Feb 21 by Dr_Winston

Warnock is like Robbie Savage. He knows he's a Panto villain and plays up to the image. He's probably tidy enough in person.

Good Championship manager. Never been up to the PL. Cardiff would have to sack him immediately after promotion if they fancy more than the usual year up here.

Never been up to the PL except with Sheffield Utd, QPR and Palace.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Neil Warnock on 08:56 - Feb 22 with 2437 viewsMrSwerve

Neil Warnock on 08:30 - Feb 22 by ItchySphincter

Never been up to the PL except with Sheffield Utd, QPR and Palace.

I'm pretty sure the Doc meant it in a "he's not up to it" way I.e. Not up to the standard.
[Post edited 22 Feb 2018 8:57]

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Neil Warnock on 09:27 - Feb 22 with 2404 viewspencoedjack

Neil Warnock on 08:56 - Feb 22 by MrSwerve

I'm pretty sure the Doc meant it in a "he's not up to it" way I.e. Not up to the standard.
[Post edited 22 Feb 2018 8:57]

He's certainly not ...... Taken all of them down or been sacked because they were in the bottom 3.
Neil Warnock on 09:48 - Feb 22 with 2380 viewsbyron

Neil Warnock on 09:27 - Feb 22 by pencoedjack

He's certainly not ...... Taken all of them down or been sacked because they were in the bottom 3.

Not in relegation zone when sacked at qpr, unlucky at Sheffield Utd recalling the Tevez affair etc...did he take palace down? He says he prefers the championship, it’s more real, which lets face it, it is.

Benny

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024