Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is anyone watching this chelsea game? 21:34 - Feb 20 with 1349 viewsBobby_Fischer

the Spanish are all on the floor

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

Is anyone watching this chelsea game? on 21:43 - Feb 20 with 1315 viewsOldjack

Barca will murder them at home

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Is anyone watching this chelsea game? on 21:45 - Feb 20 with 1300 viewsMrSwerve

The Champions League has been killed since it moved from itv to bt sport. Can't remember the last time I watched a game.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Is anyone watching this chelsea game? on 21:46 - Feb 20 with 1293 viewssainthelens

Barca also have Dembele to come into their side. My tip for champ league.
Is anyone watching this chelsea game? on 21:50 - Feb 20 with 1282 viewsairedale

Is anyone watching this chelsea game? on 21:43 - Feb 20 by Oldjack

I wouldn’t put money on it. These big clubs have got players who can score at any time or place.
Is anyone watching this chelsea game? on 21:51 - Feb 20 with 1278 viewsploppy

Is anyone watching this chelsea game? on 21:45 - Feb 20 by MrSwerve

The Champions League has been killed since it moved from itv to bt sport. Can't remember the last time I watched a game.

Is that because you don't have BT Sport?

To the OP - I watched it. Not sure what you mean. You saying Barca players fall down more than the likes of Hazard, Willian, Pedro, Moses, Morata?
Is anyone watching this chelsea game? on 21:52 - Feb 20 with 1268 viewsBobby_Fischer

Is anyone watching this chelsea game? on 21:51 - Feb 20 by ploppy

To the OP - I watched it. Not sure what you mean. You saying Barca players fall down more than the likes of Hazard, Willian, Pedro, Moses, Morata?

Yes

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

Is anyone watching this chelsea game? on 22:14 - Feb 20 with 1210 viewsmax936

Is anyone watching this chelsea game? on 21:43 - Feb 20 by Oldjack

Make a mistake against Barca and its good night Irene, well any of the top sides, Messi's first goal against Chelsea in the 9 games he's played against them, considering his goal scoring record that's remarkable in its self.
[Post edited 20 Feb 2018 22:27]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Is anyone watching this chelsea game? on 22:15 - Feb 20 with 1206 viewsMrSwerve

Is anyone watching this chelsea game? on 21:51 - Feb 20 by ploppy

I do have it but on portable device.

Wonder how the ratings compare compared to the itv days. Obviously it was free to air so bound to be higher. There just doesn't seem to be a buzz about the champions league anymore.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Login to get fewer ads

Is anyone watching this chelsea game? on 22:25 - Feb 20 with 1163 viewsploppy

Is anyone watching this chelsea game? on 22:15 - Feb 20 by MrSwerve

I do have it but on portable device.

Wonder how the ratings compare compared to the itv days. Obviously it was free to air so bound to be higher. There just doesn't seem to be a buzz about the champions league anymore.

I think I read a while back that ratings were down. I know what you mean about the lack of buzz. I still watch it but not with the same enthusiasm as before.
Is anyone watching this chelsea game? on 07:23 - Feb 21 with 922 viewsDewi1jack

Is anyone watching this chelsea game? on 22:25 - Feb 20 by ploppy

I think I read a while back that ratings were down. I know what you mean about the lack of buzz. I still watch it but not with the same enthusiasm as before.

Maybe we're just becoming saturated with TV football and losing interest in an awful lot of games we used to enjoy?
I used to enjoy watching us and a couple of tele games on a weekend, Cup games in the week.
Now we have football on 7 days a week. One competition rolling into the next.
Meh.

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Is anyone watching this chelsea game? on 09:45 - Feb 21 with 805 viewsJack_y_Jwc

7.5m watched the Chelea v Barca QF match in 2012 on ITV
Less than 2m watched the final last year on BT Sport and I'd guess less than a million watched the game last night

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024